Best fat burner and muscle preserver...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Best fat burner and muscle preserver...

Was gonna try ec stack... But also don't wanna die... I have enough ec to do a 30 day run... At 75/600 spread out in 3 doses.. Should I do it? Or not?

If not what should I take alpha t-2 and oxyelitle?

Trying to perserve all muscle on a diet obviously everyone trys that... Heard ec help perserve muscle and clen... But clen seems stronger than ec... So ya.. Sorry bout my rant.

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Was gonna try ec stack... But also don't wanna die... I have enough ec to do a 30 day run... At 75/600 spread out in 3 doses.. Should I do it? Or not?

If not what should I take alpha t-2 and oxyelitle?

Trying to perserve all muscle on a diet obviously everyone trys that... Heard ec help perserve muscle and clen... But clen seems stronger than ec... So ya.. Sorry bout my rant.
    If you want to lose fat but preserve as much muscle mass as possible, the answer to that is going to be in your NUTRITION (NOT in a supplement) - your diet will determine what is lost and in what proprotions!

Whether you use EC or Alpha-T2/OEP stack or not is entirely up to you. The supplements should just COMPLEMENT your nutrition and training!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with rosie!
    also not sure about (ephedrine help perserve muscle) clen mildly yes. but for ephadrin I have never herd of that.
    I would rec need2slin I really like that product myself from ****.
    also Rezolution from LG is nice. but 90% of it is going to be diet/lifestyle.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Hey OP,

Keeping muscle on a cut is a really hard thing to do . The key to making sure you retain as much muscle as possible is to increase protein synthesis as high as possible. Dexaprine utilizes two key ingredients(3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine & 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine) that will boost your protein synthesis significantly. Coupled with the strong thermogenic effects and appetite suppression, Dexaprine is really the best fat burner around to insure maximum muscle retention.

PS: It's on sale for super cheap right now at Nutra!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Patience is probably the best muscle preserver. Losing the fat at a reasonable rate is most likely to retain more muscle.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This is easy: caloric deficit and mega-dosed BCAA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Patience is probably the best muscle preserver. Losing the fat at a reasonable rate is most likely to retain more muscle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This.

Usually those who lose too much weight too fast, according to the scale, its because they are losing muscle too. You need to lose FAT at a reasonable rate. That is first...

Second...as Rodja said, take a nice dose of BCAAs- 5-10g per day to help preserve muscle.

I think Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro is a great stack for losing weight, and in my opinion, the best stack available OTC for losing burning fat. But I dont think you will be able to preserve 100% of muscle with the stack unless you are training, eating, sleeping perfect, esp with the appetite suppression.

I think your best bet would be to pick ONE fat burner, Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, SHIFT, etc, and stack it with Erase. The anti-catabolic effects of Erase will be very beneficial in preserving muscle.

Combine that with a big dose of BCAAs every day, and with your diet and training on key you will be set. My favorite BCAAs are Modern BCAA, Xtend, and AXCELL. All are great products...

Take a look at Kevinhy's log, who is taking SHIFT and Erase. His goal was to recomp without losing any muscle mass:

Non-Stim 8 week Transformation Log
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Diet is good... I could post it if u want...

Alpha t2 is good looking... I'm lost like 3lbs in 2 weeks so maybe that's good... Strength is decent not my highest point but still up
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

3lbs in 2 weeks is good...keep it up
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Registered User
    Answers

:goodposting:

Patience is a very important key...Quality protein and EAA/BCAA helps to spike MPS better, boosts your recovery, prevents musclecatabolsim....
    and IT'S CHEAP!! It's been there for ages and it's still here!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This.

Usually those who lose too much weight too fast, according to the scale, its because they are losing muscle too. You need to lose FAT at a reasonable rate. That is first...

Second...as Rodja said, take a nice dose of BCAAs- 5-10g per day to help preserve muscle.

I think Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro is a great stack for losing weight, and in my opinion, the best stack available OTC for losing burning fat. But I dont think you will be able to preserve 100% of muscle with the stack unless you are training, eating, sleeping perfect, esp with the appetite suppression.

I think your best bet would be to pick ONE fat burner, Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, SHIFT, etc, and stack it with Erase. The anti-catabolic effects of Erase will be very beneficial in preserving muscle.

Combine that with a big dose of BCAAs every day, and with your diet and training on key you will be set. My favorite BCAAs are Modern BCAA, Xtend, and AXCELL. All are great products...

Take a look at Kevinhy's log, who is taking SHIFT and Erase. His goal was to recomp without losing any muscle mass:

Non-Stim 8 week Transformation Log

So true, many people, well including myself, WANTS to lose it fast.. I mean, who doesn't?! But one have to remember that it does take time and if it goes too fast, well, then you're doing it wrong

I haven't tried Erase myself, but I have read alot of good stuff about it, so I would still recommend it even without any personal experience...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Very well put.

This is very good as well. Some MAP/Peptopro is a good idea too.

It also wouldn't hurt to look into some cortisol control, something along the lines of Lean Xtreme, Erase, or EndoAmp Max. Shift would be a good option to help you too.

Caloric deficit, high dosed BCAA, MAP, Lean Xtreme, Shift would be sick IMO.

Take in consideration though I'm not a fan of stim based fat burners though..
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

a great fat burner and BCAA throughout the day if you are talking suplement wise.
    id say modern bcaa and Shred Matrix
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Keeping protein synthesis high will do wonders in addition to reducing stress hormones. If you want to run EC, a low dose of TT33 at 2 caps a day will significantly enhance protein synthesis in addition to raising your metabolic rate via a whole different pathway from ec.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

This^.

And if your willing to go the hormonal route, Androlean would be ideal.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

This is what I do when I cut, I basically live off of scivation's xtend
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Keeping protein synthesis high will do wonders in addition to reducing stress hormones. If you want to run EC, a low dose of TT33 at 2 caps a day will significantly enhance protein synthesis in addition to raising your metabolic rate via a whole different pathway from ec.

Mike
    Hmm...could you point me to some research etc. on this, you have perked my interest
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can I Gain Muscle and take a Fat Burner to help get cut?
    By mattcap8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:45 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 07:46 PM
  3. Best Fat burner that helps retain muscle?
    By Sculptor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:05 PM
  4. fat burner and muscle gainer whats recomended.
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. Art Carey | The myth of muscle as calorie burner
    By oilstain in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 09:40 PM