Best fat burner and muscle preserver...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Was gonna try ec stack... But also don't wanna die... I have enough ec to do a 30 day run... At 75/600 spread out in 3 doses.. Should I do it? Or not?

If not what should I take alpha t-2 and oxyelitle?

Trying to perserve all muscle on a diet obviously everyone trys that... Heard ec help perserve muscle and clen... But clen seems stronger than ec... So ya.. Sorry bout my rant.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was gonna try ec stack... But also don't wanna die... I have enough ec to do a 30 day run... At 75/600 spread out in 3 doses.. Should I do it? Or not?

If not what should I take alpha t-2 and oxyelitle?

Trying to perserve all muscle on a diet obviously everyone trys that... Heard ec help perserve muscle and clen... But clen seems stronger than ec... So ya.. Sorry bout my rant.
If you want to lose fat but preserve as much muscle mass as possible, the answer to that is going to be in your NUTRITION (NOT in a supplement) - your diet will determine what is lost and in what proprotions!

Whether you use EC or Alpha-T2/OEP stack or not is entirely up to you. The supplements should just COMPLEMENT your nutrition and training!

~Rosie~

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I agree with rosie!
also not sure about (ephedrine help perserve muscle) clen mildly yes. but for ephadrin I have never herd of that.
I would rec need2slin I really like that product myself from NTBM.
also Rezolution from LG is nice. but 90% of it is going to be diet/lifestyle.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey OP,

Keeping muscle on a cut is a really hard thing to do . The key to making sure you retain as much muscle as possible is to increase protein synthesis as high as possible. Dexaprine utilizes two key ingredients(3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine & 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine) that will boost your protein synthesis significantly. Coupled with the strong thermogenic effects and appetite suppression, Dexaprine is really the best fat burner around to insure maximum muscle retention.

PS: It's on sale for super cheap right now at Nutra!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patience is probably the best muscle preserver. Losing the fat at a reasonable rate is most likely to retain more muscle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patience is probably the best muscle preserver. Losing the fat at a reasonable rate is most likely to retain more muscle.
This is easy: caloric deficit and mega-dosed BCAA.
This.

Usually those who lose too much weight too fast, according to the scale, its because they are losing muscle too. You need to lose FAT at a reasonable rate. That is first...

Second...as Rodja said, take a nice dose of BCAAs- 5-10g per day to help preserve muscle.

I think Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro is a great stack for losing weight, and in my opinion, the best stack available OTC for losing burning fat. But I dont think you will be able to preserve 100% of muscle with the stack unless you are training, eating, sleeping perfect, esp with the appetite suppression.

I think your best bet would be to pick ONE fat burner, Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, SHIFT, etc, and stack it with Erase. The anti-catabolic effects of Erase will be very beneficial in preserving muscle.

Combine that with a big dose of BCAAs every day, and with your diet and training on key you will be set. My favorite BCAAs are Modern BCAA, Xtend, and AXCELL. All are great products...

Take a look at Kevinhy's log, who is taking SHIFT and Erase. His goal was to recomp without losing any muscle mass:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/171643-non-stim-8-a-3.html#post2842641

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Diet is good... I could post it if u want...

Alpha t2 is good looking... I'm lost like 3lbs in 2 weeks so maybe that's good... Strength is decent not my highest point but still up

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
:goodposting:

Patience is a very important key...Quality protein and EAA/BCAA helps to spike MPS better, boosts your recovery, prevents musclecatabolsim....
and IT'S CHEAP!! It's been there for ages and it's still here!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
This.

Usually those who lose too much weight too fast, according to the scale, its because they are losing muscle too. You need to lose FAT at a reasonable rate. That is first...

Second...as Rodja said, take a nice dose of BCAAs- 5-10g per day to help preserve muscle.

I think Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro is a great stack for losing weight, and in my opinion, the best stack available OTC for losing burning fat. But I dont think you will be able to preserve 100% of muscle with the stack unless you are training, eating, sleeping perfect, esp with the appetite suppression.

I think your best bet would be to pick ONE fat burner, Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, SHIFT, etc, and stack it with Erase. The anti-catabolic effects of Erase will be very beneficial in preserving muscle.

Combine that with a big dose of BCAAs every day, and with your diet and training on key you will be set. My favorite BCAAs are Modern BCAA, Xtend, and AXCELL. All are great products...

Take a look at Kevinhy's log, who is taking SHIFT and Erase. His goal was to recomp without losing any muscle mass:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/171643-non-stim-8-a-3.html#post2842641

So true, many people, well including myself, WANTS to lose it fast.. I mean, who doesn't?! But one have to remember that it does take time and if it goes too fast, well, then you're doing it wrong ;)

I haven't tried Erase myself, but I have read alot of good stuff about it, so I would still recommend it even without any personal experience...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Very well put.

This is very good as well. Some MAP/Peptopro is a good idea too.

It also wouldn't hurt to look into some cortisol control, something along the lines of Lean Xtreme, Erase, or EndoAmp Max. Shift would be a good option to help you too.

Caloric deficit, high dosed BCAA, MAP, Lean Xtreme, Shift would be sick IMO.

Take in consideration though I'm not a fan of stim based fat burners though..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a great fat burner and BCAA throughout the day if you are talking suplement wise.
id say modern bcaa and Shred Matrix

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keeping protein synthesis high will do wonders in addition to reducing stress hormones. If you want to run EC, a low dose of TT33 at 2 caps a day will significantly enhance protein synthesis in addition to raising your metabolic rate via a whole different pathway from ec.

Mike

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This^.

And if your willing to go the hormonal route, Androlean would be ideal.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Keeping protein synthesis high will do wonders in addition to reducing stress hormones. If you want to run EC, a low dose of TT33 at 2 caps a day will significantly enhance protein synthesis in addition to raising your metabolic rate via a whole different pathway from ec.

Mike
Hmm...could you point me to some research etc. on this, you have perked my interest