Creatine Nitrate & Mono Mixing

winwrightsa

Awards
Would it be okay to take Mesomorph & Nitrate, pre workout with half a scoop of monohydrate post workout. Along with monohydrate on off days?

Just trying to make my nitrate last longer without loosing the effect.

Cheers

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be okay to take Mesomorph & Nitrate, pre workout with half a scoop of monohydrate post workout. Along with monohydrate on off days?

Cheers
When I'm using CN I take 4 grams pre workout and 3 grams Mono another time during the day. That's just how I roll :p i think I've read other guys doing the same

winwrightsa

Awards
Aight cheers, just wondering how many scoops & tablets is that? Top of my head sounds like 4 tablets and 1.5 scoops?

Do you take mono on your off days? Any nitrate on your off days?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aight cheers, just wondering how many scoops & tablets is that? Top of my head sounds like 4 tablets and 1.5 scoops?

Do you take mono on your off days? Any nitrate on your off days?
JD (APS rep) will be in here to help out as soon as he gets his ass outa bed. He was up late looking at pics of me... I know, it's creepy but he's a cool dude :p

winwrightsa

Awards
Haha sounds like a good guy in a non perverse way lol!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers
The best way that worked for me is 8 pre and on off days took mono. The bottle will last longer too

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
6 to 8 APS CN preworkout on training days and then Creatine Monohydrate and/or Ancient STrength off days..

Yah this is what I am going to do..SJ

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 Grams pre mate?
No, he meant pills. I am taking it in a 6/2 fashion and I am going to get some Omega Trinitine to take with it but I am going to run just the APS for now. I do take some dicreatine malate with it since it is at home on off days, but that is all. Between that and the Mesomorph, I don't see you needing more creatine. I am making awesome gains with that combo and have ZERO bloat, it is awesome.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cheers
Already answered your question on facebook, but yes this is a great way to dose CN to save some money, 1 scoop of Mesomorph pre-workout + 4 caps of CN and your serving of Mono post-workout :)

JD (APS rep) will be in here to help out as soon as he gets his ass outa bed. He was up late looking at pics of me... I know, it's creepy but he's a cool dude :p
:yup:

:kidding: lol.........:fool2: