BCAA formula improvements

  1. BCAA formula improvements


    so based on what is out there, xtend, ibcaa, purple wraath, modern bcaa, recoup... and others

    what do you like about the formula,

    What would you change about the formula?

    basically getting ideas for the ultimate bcaa product
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard


  2. most new products are going with the 4:1:1 ratio, I am surprised Scivation has not reformulated
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  3. a reformulation for scivation is coming. Idk what it will include tho. For me a bcaa should be, BCAA (i like 2:1:1), taurine, lclt. Idk what type of product your trying to make but lclt would go nicely with bcaa for recovery during a workout. I personally use when im going the bulk route. 1g Vit C, 1g LCLT, 10-15g BCAA 2:1:1, 1.6g Beta-alanine. Cit mal would be nice when dosed right too. But the above treats me well.
    •   
       


  4. ^SweetLou321 has a great sounding combo!



    I love Millennium Sport Technologies RPG IBCAA formula(2:1:1) also does not contain any source of hair, would love to see a formula like this with added BCAA Nitrate. Powershock is the best tasting BCAA drink.

    R.P.G. Ajipure IBCAA 2:1:1 5000g
    L-Leucine 2,500mg
    L-Isoleucine 1,250mg
    L-Valine 1,250mg

    L-Glutamine (100% Ajipure) 2500mg

    RecvoORAC Matrix:

    Propietary Antioxidant blend of: Dark Cherry Powder, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), Orotic Acid, Acerola Berry Powder, Blueberry Juice Powder
    1000mg

    + BCAA Nitrate
    Last edited by JudgementDay; 04-28-2011 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Fixed :D
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. I think the eaa blend and glutamine could be left out. Since we all eat very often in this industry and all the eaa's will already be in the blood, so there would be lil point to add the others outside of BCAA which trigger the response the most of all the eaa. Unless you train fasted. Ill say powershock did taste good, and vote for bcaa nitrates to i guess lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I think the eaa blend and glutamine could be left out. Since we all eat very often in this industry and all the eaa's will already be in the blood, so there would be lil point to add the others outside of BCAA which trigger the response the most of all the eaa. Unless you train fasted. Ill say powershock did taste good, and vote for bcaa nitrates to i guess lol
    I'd still like to see the Glutamine in, but ya I could care less about the eaa's.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. I like the content of AXcell, it has about everything I like to see in a BCAA..

    4:1:1 Growth & Recovery BCAA Matrix: 11g

    Ingredients: Leuc-X4 BCAA Technology (L-Leucine , L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), AFO-x Technology (Glucuronolactone, L-Taurine, Citrulline Malate), L-Glutamine, Vitamin C, Lysophosphatidylcholine (LPC), Vitamin B6
    The Artic Berry tastes great. Just add some crushed ice in it , you've a great tasting slushy these hots days

    Though, I like to add some extra Citrulline Malate to get that extra pump from it..


    Arguing about BCAA vs EAA ain't something I'm gonna meddle with.. It's like the camp of LCD vs Plasma..

    I still use both, but mainly EAA, since it contains BCAA...

    *pooof, Ninja smoke*

  8. 10g BCAA
    Peptopro
    2g CM
    1g Carnosyn
    Norvaline
    Glucuronolactone
    Phosphatidylserine
    Sustamine
    B-vitamins
    Electrolytes
    Power Grape

    -carbs/no carbs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    I like the content of AXcell, it has about everything I like to see in a BCAA..



    The Artic Berry tastes great. Just add some crushed ice in it , you've a great tasting slushy these hots days

    Though, I like to add some extra Citrulline Malate to get that extra pump from it..


    Arguing about BCAA vs EAA ain't something I'm gonna meddle with.. It's like the camp of LCD vs Plasma..

    I still use both, but mainly EAA, since it contains BCAA...

    *pooof, Ninja smoke*
    how much actual bcaa is in this? i always wondered

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'd still like to see the Glutamine in, but ya I could care less about the eaa's.
    Why the glutamine? im purly curious

  11. I like recoverpro, all amino's no junk, best value in amino supplements....same price as bulk but better ratio and has a flavor so no need for crystal light and all that

    now if you want to make it better, i always like b-vitamins added, and Gear is a superior bcaa product, if you can make something like that and keep the price down, then you'll have a winner

  12. I love body Mortar CF, tastes like a lemon head and has a 4:1:1 mix.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  13. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    how much actual bcaa is in this? i always wondered
    They are in 1:1 ratio, can't answer much better then that since many of them have prop. blends
  14. Arrow


    Ajipure IBCAA 2:1:1 5000g
    L-Leucine 2,500mg
    L-Isoleucine 1,250mg
    L-Valine 1,250mg

    Sustamine 1000mg

    BCAA Nitrate 2000mg

    P-5-P 50mg
    LCLT 1000mg
    Vit C 250mg
    This would be my Ultimate BCAA mix.

    Maybe some L-Leucine Peptides too!
    :blindfold:
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Since we all eat very often in this industry and all the eaa's will already be in the blood, so there would be lil point to add the others outside of BCAA which trigger the response the most of all the eaa. Unless you train fasted. Ill say powershock did taste good, and vote for bcaa nitrates to i guess lol
    I don't eat very often, 3 meals 5ish hours apart. But they are all solid food so there still are all the EAAs in blood anyhow

    And I like that the powershock works well alongside any creatine to be a decent non-stim pre/peri workout drink
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. why the p5p?

    not everyone is looking into lowering prolactin. by adding something like that the formula is limiting to the customers...
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    why the p5p?

    not everyone is looking into lowering prolactin. by adding something like that the formula is limiting to the customers...
    Coenzyme b6- for amino acid metabolism. From NOW Foods p5p

    "acts primarily as an enzyme catalyst in many body processes including energy metabolism and neurotransmitter function. Before it can be used for this purpose it must be converted into its coenzyme form by the liver. P-5-P eliminates this step by providing B6 in its converted form, allowing for greater biovailability. This product is enteriacally coated to avoid potency loss during digestion."

    A bunch of the bcaa products out contain B6 ie purple wraath and Xtend

    Not completely necessary but, again, this is just MY ultimate mix.
    Last edited by monstermash; 04-28-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    :blindfold:

  18. great point, i know b6 is essential to allow the body to utilize aminos so that makes a great point!!

    doses may be lower to do this and not prolactin control....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I don't eat very often, 3 meals 5ish hours apart. But they are all solid food so there still are all the EAAs in blood anyhow

    And I like that the powershock works well alongside any creatine to be a decent non-stim pre/peri workout drink
    i said unless you train fasted. Either way im already aware you are much smarter then me lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    great point, i know b6 is essential to allow the body to utilize aminos so that makes a great point!!

    doses may be lower to do this and not prolactin control....
    You could def get away with 10-20mg of P-5-P and still be good to go. I just prefer p5p cause it's a superior form of B6.

    Can't wait to see what formulation you guys go with!
    :blindfold:

  21. other ideas
    ?
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  22. Ajipure doesnt matter. BCAA is BCAA. You will get the same results

    Some say that you have better mixing and taste with Ajipure. But regular BCAAs taste fine, mix fine and are cheaper

  23. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Coenzyme b6- for amino acid metabolism. From NOW Foods p5p

    "acts primarily as an enzyme catalyst in many body processes including energy metabolism and neurotransmitter function. Before it can be used for this purpose it must be converted into its coenzyme form by the liver. P-5-P eliminates this step by providing B6 in its converted form, allowing for greater biovailability. This product is enteriacally coated to avoid potency loss during digestion."

    A bunch of the bcaa products out contain B6 ie purple wraath and Xtend

    Not completely necessary but, again, this is just MY ultimate mix.
    ^^^ This... Good info here mm

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Ajipure doesnt matter. BCAA is BCAA. You will get the same results

    Some say that you have better mixing and taste with Ajipure. But regular BCAAs taste fine, mix fine and are cheaper
    Agreed. I would love to see someone run both regular BCAAs and "instantized" BCAAs side by side. My guess is the results would be exactly the same with both.

  25. bumpy bump bump
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  26. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Body Mortar has 2 different types, regular (30g carbs per serving and BCAA ratio of 4:1:1) and a Carb Free version, same BCAA ratio, without the carbs.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I like recoverpro, all amino's no junk, best value in amino supplements....same price as bulk but better ratio and has a flavor so no need for crystal light and all that

    now if you want to make it better, i always like b-vitamins added, and Gear is a superior bcaa product, if you can make something like that and keep the price down, then you'll have a winner
    The new RecoverPRO is awesome. The taste is insanely good.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    bumpy bump bump
    Any idea what the company is leaning towards as far as formula? How complex or simple are they trying to make it?
    :blindfold:

  29. i'll see what i can dig up, if anything....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  30. the info i can leak is that we will be using our patent pending 3:1:2 ratio...
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  31. our BCAA is due out in August
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  32. New form of BCAA - BCAA malate.
    ALR Chain'd Out
    Maybe better then nitrate, ethyl ester.

  33. Malate is dumb, it doesnt add anything to your bcaa other then solubility. Plus the weight of the malate actually gives you a lot less actuall bcaa.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fast twitch muscle improvements
    By Basketball23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 04:46 PM
  2. Improvements? (For abs)
    By someguy1984 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 07:15 AM
  3. Velocity Diet Posture Improvements
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 08:04 PM
  4. Trying to cut...Improvements to diet??
    By SacDIESEL in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:07 AM
  5. Suggestions for site improvements...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Log in
Log in