Supplement help for an NCAA athlete please! - AnabolicMinds.com

Supplement help for an NCAA athlete please!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  230 lbs.

Supplement help for an NCAA athlete please!

Hello, I am a new member of this site but have used it for years. I am also an NCAA D1 football player and need supplement advice. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in this area and have certainly taken my fair share of supplements in every category, but could definitely use your opinions on what would be the most effective/strongest muscle builder that is not a steroid or legitimate pro hormone. A shocking (or unshocking) number of athletes I know are on ph's but for me the negative side affects are too great from the one I have used (Geared Up Nutrition's Torque). My diet, preworkouts, and postworkouts are all very effective for me, but during this offseason I need something much more drastic to keep up and am willing to try anything besides those two. Thanks for your time

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Protein, BCAA, Vit D 4000 IU, ZMA, good creatine. Not sure past there.

I saw a list of what is not allow once and was like WTF?? These guys cant take the majority of products like Test booster, AI's etc.

There are a decent amount of PH's that will clear your system during the off season so I am not sure if thats a road you want to go down due to failing a drug test.

I went to the same High school as the QB did when was in school and hung out with lots of players all year, from what i remember only 10% of the team was tested at random.

Lots of guys ran test right when i season ended for a short period of time.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As said above...Protein, BCAAs, Multivitamin, creatine monohydrate (if its allowed)

I would do Modern BCAA, NutraPro, and micronized creatine mono
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if ur allowed creatine, try creatine nitrate. lots of promising reviews.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scrat257 View Post
    Hello, I am a new member of this site but have used it for years. I am also an NCAA D1 football player and need supplement advice. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in this area and have certainly taken my fair share of supplements in every category, but could definitely use your opinions on what would be the most effective/strongest muscle builder that is not a steroid or legitimate pro hormone. A shocking (or unshocking) number of athletes I know are on ph's but for me the negative side affects are too great from the one I have used (Geared Up Nutrition's Torque). My diet, preworkouts, and postworkouts are all very effective for me, but during this offseason I need something much more drastic to keep up and am willing to try anything besides those two. Thanks for your time
    You can try some of our products- with the exception of Black Cats, they are all NCAA-compliant, as well as WADA-compliant. For your goals, I think Free Test, HGH-Up, and Lit-Up (stacked) would be your best bet.....and as long as your diet, rest, and nutrition are on point, I think you will be really happy with the results
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best NCAA Legal pre-workout supplement
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:58 PM
  2. NCAA banned supplement products
    By Bearcat22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 11:07 PM