So who has grabbed Dexaprine so far? - AnabolicMinds.com

So who has grabbed Dexaprine so far?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So who has grabbed Dexaprine so far?

Wanted to make a thread to see who has tried Dexaprine, and what your thoughts are. NP sold a LOT of bottles since Friday, so I'm sure a few of you have placed an order by now

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

come on now guys...it went from not being available to the #23 top seller in less than 5 days, I know a lot of you have some!
  3. Professional Member

well I'll start without you...

Here are some quotes from Southpaw who is keeping a log in the review section:

It takes about 20 minutes to feel alert/awake, and it just builds from there. You'll sweat a ton and I also noticed that I was breathing a lot easier. Some stim products tend to cause a shortness of breath, at least for me. I didn't experience that with Dexaprine. I primarily take products like this not necessarily to get me through the day, but as a precardio booster and I have a very good feeling about this one, especially based on what I experienced today with my cardio routine.
    Dexaprine seemed to stay with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.
    I took it about 2 hours ago and I feel like breaking into the monkey exhibit at the zoo and swinging around on the bars.
    I take those "hardcore" and "underground" tags with a grain of salt (marketing). Reason being that I've taken many so called "hardcore" stims in the the past and found myself falling asleep an hour later, but so far the hype,especially based on how I feel now, is warranted.

Here is a quote from an end user who purchased the product on his own...

DEXAPRINE!! WOW!! Now THAT'S STRONG! Just received them yesterday. Took 1 and a half caps today. Great appetite suppressant and stim! Body temp. ran hot all day!
    Can you say "Slim Xtreme"???????? Got a similar feeling! GREAT WORK guys!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    come on now guys...it went from not being available to the #23 top seller in less than 5 days, I know a lot of you have some!
    I got a bottle , just waiting for its ar*****.
  5. Professional Member

First rule about Dexaprine is do not talk about Dexaprine.

sorry, couldn't resist. Can't wait to see your thoughts!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  224 lbs.

Ordered 4 bottles on the 16th, no sign of them yet, let you know.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

effing awesome !!

second rule of Dexclub is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT DEXCLUB.

third rule, If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

fourth rule, Two guys to a fight, fellas.

fifth rule, One fight at a time.

sixth rule, No shirts, no shoes.

seventh rule, Fights will go on as long as they have to.

and the eighth and final rule, If this is your first night at fightclub, you have to fight.
  8. Professional Member

here's another...

I have been sweating so bad at work from dexaprine, ill be hyper as hell in the morning from 5-10 and from 11 until the end of my workout I feel like im wrapped up in a blanket, so yeah this **** works
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

VT got my dex this afternoon, I'll start tomorrow morning, should i just go with a whole or half pill and can it be used with shift, im thinking one dex 630am and 8-10hrs later one shift...
  10. Professional Member

you should be fine dosing it that way. I'd start with 1 dexaprine on a totally empty stomach as you stated, then a shift when you think u can handle it
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

lol take off of dexadrine?

Citrus Aurantium (30% Active Amines)

Which amines, synephrine?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Took 1/2 a pill at 7:30am, at 7:50 feeling very little so took the other half.
    By 8:15 I could feel the energy/focus start to kick in.
    Smooth energy w/no jitters or sides for a good 6 hours or so...
    6 hr mark til current, energy/focus is still there but not as strong
    appetite suppression has been strong throughout, no hunger pains despite eating very little.
    Been at work the whole time, so unfortunately I been behind a desk most of the day while on this. Wish I could have put the energy to better use.
    no sweating or increased warmness, although my office is rather cold.

Eager to try it closer to an actual workout, today I'm not working out until 3 hours from now (will be close to 12 hours since first taking).

I've had stuff hit me harder stim wise, but fizzle out much quicker. I enjoy the long lasting smooth energy so far and def the appetite suppression.
  13. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohemgeeitsme View Post
    lol take off of dexadrine?

Citrus Aurantium (30% Active Amines)

Which amines, synephrine?
    n-methyl tyramine, methyl synephrine, synephrine mainly.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

I just got my bottle this afternoon...I decided to wait til first thing tomorrow morning to take my first dose. The green caplets look kinda funny. I sure hope it lives up to all the hype...I guess I'll find out tomorrow
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

cool VT, as a stater Ill do 1 whole pill at 630am on a totally empty stomach, and Ill add 1 shift 8-10hrs later, once I get a feel for it, I might do a half in the am and 6-8hrs later do the other half with 1 shift.
  16. Professional Member

Don't eat for 30-60 minutes after your dosing if you want it really intense
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Don't eat for 30-60 minutes after your dosing if you want it really intense
    gotcha, thanks bro, Ill let you know how it goes.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dexaprine use 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

19. Professional Member

The label is accurate...so yea, we use 1,3 dimethylpentylamine
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

The label is accurate...so yea, we use 1,3 dimethylpentylamine
    but not says is HCL?

Got Glycophase ...?

21. Professional Member

Look at the label. We are using exactly whats on the label.
  22. New Member

Will say this much. I have taken it twice ... strongest fat burner since ephedra (note I did not jump on the Slim X train though.)
  23. Professional Member

Thanks for the quick review Kulper, we agree!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Look at the label. We are using exactly whats on the label.
    Did you has samples? Need compare with Adipoxil

Got Glycophase ...?

25. Professional Member

Yes we have a TON of samples on the way. This blows adipoxil out of the water
  26. New Member

Brought 2 bottles, my stomach is empty and 3,2,1 I just took it.
  27. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike View Post
    Brought 2 bottles, my stomach is empty and 3,2,1 I just took it.

annnnnnnnnnd?
  28. New Member

I took a pill and a half and I feel it.. I'm usually silly with my children when they come home from school, but now I just wanna help them with their homework and go to the gym. I'm feeling serious...weird. I have bulk piracetam (sp) and choline hopefully i'll get my SX effect
    Last edited by Godlike; 04-28-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: grammer error
  29. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike View Post
    I took a pill and a half and I feel it.. I'm usually silly with my children when they come home from school, but now I just wanna help them with their homework and go to the gym. I'm feeling serious...weird. I have bulk piracetam (sp) and choline hopefully i'll get my SX effect
    Hmmm interesting. Motivation + energy? Sounds pretty good to me so far. Let us know how the gym goes
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.

I bought two bottles and have already lost three pounds in four freaking days. I've been dosing 1 pill upon waking on an empty stomach and I love the energy. Like others have been saying the energy sneaks up on you and for me lasts a solid 6 hours. I've also noticed that I'm sweating at the drop of a hat in the gym....waaay more than normal. Also it kills my appetite like nothing I've ever taken before. I'm on a low carb diet and dexaprine makes it an absolute breeze. I have to force myself to eat. So far I love it and have no complaints.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Lol how are there so many ratings if it hasn't even been shipped yet?
  32. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Lol how are there so many ratings if it hasn't even been shipped yet?
    It began shipping monday from NP, and about 1.5 full weeks ago from iForce
  33. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSisback82 View Post
    I bought two bottles and have already lost three pounds in four freaking days. I've been dosing 1 pill upon waking on an empty stomach and I love the energy. Like others have been saying the energy sneaks up on you and for me lasts a solid 6 hours. I've also noticed that I'm sweating at the drop of a hat in the gym....waaay more than normal. Also it kills my appetite like nothing I've ever taken before. I'm on a low carb diet and dexaprine makes it an absolute breeze. I have to force myself to eat. So far I love it and have no complaints.
    Woo! Huge review! 3lbs in 4 days in serious!

PS: the current special on Dexaprine is ending tonight! If you want the best price possible, now is the time!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll let you know vaughn when you send me a damn bottle!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

It began shipping monday from NP, and about 1.5 full weeks ago from iForce
    So... They haven't even had a chance to run a full bottle? It just seems odd to me...Why would someone rate a product after a few days use??

This guy said it best...

By Jonathan,
    "It's interesting to me that there is ratings already for a product that hasn't even reached the customers yet...I would know because I pre-ordered and move should be here next week. Makes me think people are just rating it for the hell of it. That's annoying...don't be that guy. On another note this looks to be a promising product...we'll see if its really a two month supply."
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

I took one around 9 this morning...very pleased so far. I didn't experience any wild "balls-to-the-wall" energy, but appetite is definitely suppressed. Also, mood is very good and focus factor is great. No dry mouth, but body temperature is definitely higher. Another thing, I know this may sound crazy but I can feel myself "melting/shrinking"..my pants actually feel looser right now-I know that doesn't seem possible since it hasn't even been 12 hours. Can't wait to do a weigh in a couple of days
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    So... They haven't even had a chance to run a full bottle? It just seems odd to me...Why would someone rate a product after a few days use??

This guy said it best...

By Jonathan,
    "It's interesting to me that there is ratings already for a product that hasn't even reached the customers yet...I would know because I pre-ordered and move should be here next week. Makes me think people are just rating it for the hell of it. That's annoying...don't be that guy. On another note this looks to be a promising product...we'll see if its really a two month supply."
    I put that review up actually lol. I just get annoyed when people go around and rate crap that they never even bought (which I'm assuming is what happened here). It totally defeats the purpose of the ratings system. Guess I was in a bad mood that day....
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSisback82 View Post
    I put that review up actually lol. I just get annoyed when people go around and rate crap that they never even bought (which I'm assuming is what happened here). It totally defeats the purpose of the ratings system. Guess I was in a bad mood that day....
    Nice! I totally agree with you. If you haven't tried the product or used it long enough to see the results then I don't understand why you would rate it.
  39. Professional Member

Totally agreed. When I saw your review I loved it to be honest. When NP first listed the product, they didn't even have any in stock. Yet somehow within 1-2 hours, there were three 1 star reviews. It was literally IMPOSSIBLE for those three to try the product. Sucks.
  40. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Im stoked to give this a go. I really enjoyed adipoxil.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:45 AM
  2. i-force-dexaprine
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:30 PM
  3. dexaprine + preworkout?
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements