So who has grabbed Dexaprine so far?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to make a thread to see who has tried Dexaprine, and what your thoughts are. NP sold a LOT of bottles since Friday, so I'm sure a few of you have placed an order by now :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
come on now guys...it went from not being available to the #23 top seller in less than 5 days, I know a lot of you have some!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well I'll start without you...

Here are some quotes from Southpaw who is keeping a log in the review section:

It takes about 20 minutes to feel alert/awake, and it just builds from there. You'll sweat a ton and I also noticed that I was breathing a lot easier. Some stim products tend to cause a shortness of breath, at least for me. I didn't experience that with Dexaprine. I primarily take products like this not necessarily to get me through the day, but as a precardio booster and I have a very good feeling about this one, especially based on what I experienced today with my cardio routine.
Dexaprine seemed to stay with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.
I took it about 2 hours ago and I feel like breaking into the monkey exhibit at the zoo and swinging around on the bars.
I take those "hardcore" and "underground" tags with a grain of salt (marketing). Reason being that I've taken many so called "hardcore" stims in the the past and found myself falling asleep an hour later, but so far the hype,especially based on how I feel now, is warranted.

Here is a quote from an end user who purchased the product on his own...

DEXAPRINE!! WOW!! Now THAT'S STRONG! Just received them yesterday. Took 1 and a half caps today. Great appetite suppressant and stim! Body temp. ran hot all day!
Can you say "Slim Xtreme"???????? Got a similar feeling! GREAT WORK guys!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
come on now guys...it went from not being available to the #23 top seller in less than 5 days, I know a lot of you have some!
I got a bottle , just waiting for its arrival.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First rule about Dexaprine is do not talk about Dexaprine.

sorry, couldn't resist. Can't wait to see your thoughts!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
effing awesome !!

second rule of Dexclub is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT DEXCLUB.:yup:

third rule, If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

fourth rule, Two guys to a fight, fellas.

fifth rule, One fight at a time.

sixth rule, No shirts, no shoes.

seventh rule, Fights will go on as long as they have to.

and the eighth and final rule, If this is your first night at fightclub, you have to fight.
:firedevil:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here's another...

I have been sweating so bad at work from dexaprine, ill be hyper as hell in the morning from 5-10 and from 11 until the end of my workout I feel like im wrapped up in a blanket, so yeah this **** works

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
VT got my dex this afternoon, I'll start tomorrow morning, should i just go with a whole or half pill and can it be used with shift, im thinking one dex 630am and 8-10hrs later one shift...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should be fine dosing it that way. I'd start with 1 dexaprine on a totally empty stomach as you stated, then a shift when you think u can handle it

ohemgeeitsme

Awards
lol take off of dexadrine?

Citrus Aurantium (30% Active Amines)

Which amines, synephrine?

DNasteee

Awards
Took 1/2 a pill at 7:30am, at 7:50 feeling very little so took the other half.
By 8:15 I could feel the energy/focus start to kick in.
Smooth energy w/no jitters or sides for a good 6 hours or so...
6 hr mark til current, energy/focus is still there but not as strong
appetite suppression has been strong throughout, no hunger pains despite eating very little.
Been at work the whole time, so unfortunately I been behind a desk most of the day while on this. Wish I could have put the energy to better use.
no sweating or increased warmness, although my office is rather cold.

Eager to try it closer to an actual workout, today I'm not working out until 3 hours from now (will be close to 12 hours since first taking).

I've had stuff hit me harder stim wise, but fizzle out much quicker. I enjoy the long lasting smooth energy so far and def the appetite suppression.

camgirl702

Awards
I just got my bottle this afternoon...I decided to wait til first thing tomorrow morning to take my first dose. The green caplets look kinda funny. I sure hope it lives up to all the hype...I guess I'll find out tomorrow:)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
cool VT, as a stater Ill do 1 whole pill at 630am on a totally empty stomach, and Ill add 1 shift 8-10hrs later, once I get a feel for it, I might do a half in the am and 6-8hrs later do the other half with 1 shift.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't eat for 30-60 minutes after your dosing if you want it really intense

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The label is accurate...so yea, we use 1,3 dimethylpentylamine

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the label. We are using exactly whats on the label.

Kulper1

Awards
Will say this much. I have taken it twice ... strongest fat burner since ephedra (note I did not jump on the Slim X train though.)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick review Kulper, we agree!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes we have a TON of samples on the way. This blows adipoxil out of the water

Godlike

Awards
Brought 2 bottles, my stomach is empty and 3,2,1 I just took it.

Godlike

Awards
I took a pill and a half and I feel it.. I'm usually silly with my children when they come home from school, but now I just wanna help them with their homework and go to the gym. I'm feeling serious...weird. I have bulk piracetam (sp) and choline hopefully i'll get my SX effect

Last edited:
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took a pill and a half and I feel it.. I'm usually silly with my children when they come home from school, but now I just wanna help them with their homework and go to the gym. I'm feeling serious...weird. I have bulk piracetam (sp) and choline hopefully i'll get my SX effect
Hmmm interesting. Motivation + energy? Sounds pretty good to me so far. Let us know how the gym goes :)

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
I bought two bottles and have already lost three pounds in four freaking days. I've been dosing 1 pill upon waking on an empty stomach and I love the energy. Like others have been saying the energy sneaks up on you and for me lasts a solid 6 hours. I've also noticed that I'm sweating at the drop of a hat in the gym....waaay more than normal. Also it kills my appetite like nothing I've ever taken before. I'm on a low carb diet and dexaprine makes it an absolute breeze. I have to force myself to eat. So far I love it and have no complaints.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Lol how are there so many ratings if it hasn't even been shipped yet?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol how are there so many ratings if it hasn't even been shipped yet?
It began shipping monday from NP, and about 1.5 full weeks ago from iForce

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought two bottles and have already lost three pounds in four freaking days. I've been dosing 1 pill upon waking on an empty stomach and I love the energy. Like others have been saying the energy sneaks up on you and for me lasts a solid 6 hours. I've also noticed that I'm sweating at the drop of a hat in the gym....waaay more than normal. Also it kills my appetite like nothing I've ever taken before. I'm on a low carb diet and dexaprine makes it an absolute breeze. I have to force myself to eat. So far I love it and have no complaints.
Woo! Huge review! 3lbs in 4 days in serious!

PS: the current special on Dexaprine is ending tonight! If you want the best price possible, now is the time!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll let you know vaughn when you send me a damn bottle! :p

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
It began shipping monday from NP, and about 1.5 full weeks ago from iForce
So... They haven't even had a chance to run a full bottle? It just seems odd to me...Why would someone rate a product after a few days use??

This guy said it best...

By Jonathan,
"It's interesting to me that there is ratings already for a product that hasn't even reached the customers yet...I would know because I pre-ordered and move should be here next week. Makes me think people are just rating it for the hell of it. That's annoying...don't be that guy. On another note this looks to be a promising product...we'll see if its really a two month supply."

camgirl702

Awards
I took one around 9 this morning...very pleased so far. I didn't experience any wild "balls-to-the-wall" energy, but appetite is definitely suppressed. Also, mood is very good and focus factor is great. No dry mouth, but body temperature is definitely higher. Another thing, I know this may sound crazy but I can feel myself "melting/shrinking"..my pants actually feel looser right now-I know that doesn't seem possible since it hasn't even been 12 hours. Can't wait to do a weigh in a couple of days:)

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
So... They haven't even had a chance to run a full bottle? It just seems odd to me...Why would someone rate a product after a few days use??

This guy said it best...

By Jonathan,
"It's interesting to me that there is ratings already for a product that hasn't even reached the customers yet...I would know because I pre-ordered and move should be here next week. Makes me think people are just rating it for the hell of it. That's annoying...don't be that guy. On another note this looks to be a promising product...we'll see if its really a two month supply."
I put that review up actually lol. I just get annoyed when people go around and rate crap that they never even bought (which I'm assuming is what happened here). It totally defeats the purpose of the ratings system. Guess I was in a bad mood that day....

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I put that review up actually lol. I just get annoyed when people go around and rate crap that they never even bought (which I'm assuming is what happened here). It totally defeats the purpose of the ratings system. Guess I was in a bad mood that day....
Nice! I totally agree with you. If you haven't tried the product or used it long enough to see the results then I don't understand why you would rate it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally agreed. When I saw your review I loved it to be honest. When NP first listed the product, they didn't even have any in stock. Yet somehow within 1-2 hours, there were three 1 star reviews. It was literally IMPOSSIBLE for those three to try the product. Sucks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im stoked to give this a go. I really enjoyed adipoxil.

fasttimes

Awards
ok, received my 4 bottles of dexaprine,popped one a 2:35 pm, its midnight now and I hope I can sleep tonight! So ya I'm liking the clean energy feeling and appetite suppression. I'm happy to feel the effects because I am a stim junkie and I was worried, next will be the fat loss effects , we'll see.

KingV83

Awards
Just got mine the other day, tryin to figure out what to stack with it.

So far its lookin like:

Dexaprine
Con-cret
Power shock
Combat powder/big
Blend

I have erase, testabolan v2, and ecdy all on hand. What do u guys think would stack best w/ dex?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, received my 4 bottles of dexaprine,popped one a 2:35 pm, its midnight now and I hope I can sleep tonight! So ya I'm liking the clean energy feeling and appetite suppression. I'm happy to feel the effects because I am a stim junkie and I was worried, next will be the fat loss effects , we'll see.
Yeesh, lol yea, dosing dexaprine that late in the day may make sleeping hard for some people. Glad you were able to see what it's all about.

Fat loss takes time, but keep us updated!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine the other day, tryin to figure out what to stack with it.

So far its lookin like:

Dexaprine
Con-cret
Power shock
Combat powder/big
Blend

I have erase, testabolan v2, and ecdy all on hand. What do u guys think would stack best w/ dex?
If you take Dex with Powershock, the nitrates in Powershock may give Dex an extra punch so be careful.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Vaughn check your PMs :)

fasttimes

Awards
Important update, ladies or people not used to stimulants start with half a tablet just like it says, my wife threw up her breakfast after 3 hours on. FYI

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important update, ladies or people not used to stimulants start with half a tablet just like it says, my wife threw up her breakfast after 3 hours on. FYI
Has she taken any products with caffeine on a empty stomach before (not coffee), because it may drop blood sugar in some people and make them feel nauseated and throw up.

imo she should use it with solid food.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very sorry she had this reaction. Everyone, PLEASE refer to the dosing instructions on the bottle, it recommends everyone try 1/2 capsule first for reasons like this.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm one pill in so far, & have to admit - this stuff rocks!!!

I took my first dose @ 3:30 this morning. I got to work & literally had to force myself to eat my egg sandwich. I ended up throwing the last few bites I had left away because I just couldn't eat another bite. Seven hours later & I'm still amped up!! I've eaten one orange, and have no desire to eat anything else!

The energy took a while to kick in. It came on slow n steady. But now, I feel like I'm on clen! Love it!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm one pill in so far, & have to admit - this stuff rocks!!!

I took my first dose @ 3:30 this morning. I got to work & literally had to force myself to eat my egg sandwich. I ended up throwing the last few bites I had left away because I just couldn't eat another bite. Seven hours later & I'm still amped up!! I've eaten one orange, and have no desire to eat anything else!

The energy took a while to kick in. It came on slow n steady. But now, I feel like I'm on clen! Love it!!!
and boom goes the dynamite.