New Supplement site for bulk everything!?!? Whatcha think?!

thesponge18

Awards
Stumbled upon this website that sells stuff in bulk. No fillers, just what you want.

(because I can't post links) The website is PureBulk(dotcom)

I found it because I'm looking for a good, pure, and cheap source of Creatine and BCAAs, maybe some L-Arginine as well.

What do you guys think of this site? Look legit?

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Looks legit to me. Pretty cool if they are too.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They are gtg. I think some guys on Datbtrue forum order from there and no offense to present company but that forum has some very smart sobs

davesfx

Awards
Funny.. I went to datbtrue and tried to sign up and upon completion of registering, the page immediately refreshed and stated the following:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

...why not just say not accepting registration and the moment! :) haha

I know this has no business here on this forum. AM rocks :)

EDIT: They hit me up last night with username/info.

Last edited:
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
They are gtg. I think some guys on Datbtrue forum order from there and no offense to present company but that forum has some very smart sobs
agreed!!!!

spend some time on there and itll only better you

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Ol boy been here 7 years.
damn, NICE!.....7yrs ago i didnt even know i good look stuff up on the net, and i may have just bought a tub of cell-tech:blink:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, NICE!.....7yrs ago i didnt even know i good look stuff up on the net, and i may have just bought a tub of cell-tech:blink:
Those were the glory days of safe PHs! I miss me some 4-Andro/1-Test topical combo!

Best there is, was, or ever will be outside of real gear.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Those were the glory days of safe PHs! I miss me some 4-Andro/1-Test topical combo!

Best there is, was, or ever will be outside of real gear.
agreed, my first ph run ever was lg m1t and 4derm....to this day the best, even beats 13wks of inj test, for gains

the new stuff is more sides and even more conversions, for a pump and some strength, and hopefully a bit of keepable size

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
sorry, but great back btw, real thick......shows you know how to train, and not the bs iso **** and chest n bis 3x a week

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
They are legit. They are constantly adding tons of products to their website.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Ordered from them and the products arrived quickly and very good price

thesponge18

Awards
They are legit. They are constantly adding tons of products to their website.
You think I'd be better off with ordering some BCAAs and Creatine from them? I've heard CreaPure is the best, but I don't think this company's creatine is Creapure.