Trying to gain 25lbs by summer

jeffbaxley

Awards
Hi i am 174lbs 6'0 and 22yrs old, i was taking tropinol, protien, and drinking alot of water, plus eating pretty well and hitting the gym 4-5times a week. had a pretty good gain then got really sick, i am wondering what i should stack currently have nothing going right now because just got over my sickness, what should i take for supplements that will give me a very good gain size lift and muscle mass

jeffbaxley

Awards
yeh ive been eating verrry well but burn it too quickly

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then eat more. Nothing whatsoever adds mass without fuel. Even steroids, although they require less food than normal to make gains still need that fuel, and you'll lose any steroid gains after if you aren't eating enough.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeh ive been eating verrry well but burn it too quickly
More food

Drunk half and half eat eggs, peanut butter, and EVOO

You won't gain 25lb by summer tho well not 25 lean pounds...

jeffbaxley

Awards
i normally eat at least four eggs with other things in the morning, eat anything with chicken in it for lunch and pasta at dinner, this isnt everyday but most days and i eat alot inbetween like english muffins with pb or protien bars, plus drink protien shake before the gym, and when i eat its good portions

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Find your caloric maintenance, eat past that. If 1.5k isn't gaining much for you, eat 2.5k over. If that doesn't work eat 3k over. Just remember, your body can only put on so much muscle at a time (naturally), so you're going to be gaining a good amount of fat.

jeffbaxley

Awards
so no1 recommends any type of prohormones or anything of that nature

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. Dial in your diet first. Only then can you think about researching PH/DS/AAS to see if this is something YOU could benefit from.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would be doing yourself a disservice by taking a PH/PS without having your diet top notch. You won't get the most out of your cycle, and post cycle you will lose what little you did get. Might as well toss your money down the drain, not to mention unneeded prostate/liver stress.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. because look at your own scenario. You made some good gains, got sick, lost them all. So why would you want to take a prohormone/steroid to make even bigger gains while stressing your body and putting yourself at health risk, only to have some crap or another happen and you lose it all.

at 6' + 174, you are right around what is considered normal weight. You need to work on the diet portion and get that right before you worry about prohormones or steroids.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you cant gain weight from food, you are not eating enough. How much you need to eat is relevant to your body. You cant go by your friends or family or other guys are the gym. YOU need to eat more.

Thing is with steroids, if you take them, you will lose everything you gain when you stop. I have even seen people in your situation end up weighing less than they pre-steroids after their PCT.

Since you cannot eat enough now to gain more weight, you will not be able to eat enough to retain the weight, or even make that good of gains.

AntiFaith

Awards
get some SD Matrix that'll fill you out in no time, watery gains though