1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Revamp/Reset AD and anti-cortisol

I wanna run a stim detox with revamp (same as reset ad), but from what i understand the bovine adrenal is supposed to normalize cortisol... would this mean that something like lean xtreme would counteract the effects of the revamp?
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

HMMM...Very Interesting. In for some knowledge!

RECOVERBRO

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Interested to hear, I've never heard of that but it is def a legit question.

Mike
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

btw, ordered two bottles tonight. Loved reset ad, will compare this!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    btw, ordered two bottles tonight. Loved reset ad, will compare this!
    I started monday and got 2 bottles as well, how long does it take to work? Its finals week for me so im still going heavy on the stims, the goal was to take some time off completely but thats not gonna happen yet lol
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Reset ad works redic good for me.. went through 10+ bottles in the past although it does take time. Sometimes 3 months, but its well worth it.

Mike
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

wow, thats almost a years worth. and thats a long time to kick in, guessing you didnt stop taking stims while on reset ad?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I ran a bottle of Reset AD and took the entire 4 weeks off from stims and didn't notice much once I returned to my typical pre-workouts. Maybe a little bit more sensitivity, but not much. I also did a 5-week detox without running anything and had the same result. I'm considering picking up 2 bottles of this and running for 8 weeks completely stim free to see what that does.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    I wanna run a stim detox with revamp (same as reset ad), but from what i understand the bovine adrenal is supposed to normalize cortisol... would this mean that something like lean xtreme would counteract the effects of the revamp?
    use Adaptogens much BETTER and POWERFUL

Rhaponticum Carthamoides (99% Ecdysterone)
    Rhodiola Rosea (standardized for 3-10% total rosavins)
    Bacopa monniera (standardized for 20-40% bacosides A&B)
    Schisandra chinensis extracted for ?? schizandrin A
    Gynostemma called jiaogulan (40-98% gypenosides)
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    use Adaptogens much BETTER and POWERFUL

Rhaponticum Carthamoides (99% Ecdysterone)
    Rhodiola Rosea (standardized for 3-10% total rosavins)
    Bacopa monniera (standardized for 20-40% bacosides A&B)
    Schisandra chinensis extracted for ?? schizandrin A
    Gynostemma called jiaogulan (40-98% gypenosides)
    what do u mean by better and powerful?
    im about to start ebol on monday, so thats got the ecdy covered
    ive tried rhodiola caps and didnt get anything from that
    and ive double dosed lucidrol which has bacopa/rhodiola and didnt get anything
    tried some cheap schisandra off ebay and it helped me sleep a little but thats it
    never played with jiaogulan, tho
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    what do u mean by better and powerful?
    im about to start ebol on monday, so thats got the ecdy covered
    ive tried rhodiola caps and didnt get anything from that
    and ive double dosed lucidrol which has bacopa/rhodiola and didnt get anything
    tried some cheap schisandra off ebay and it helped me sleep a little but thats it
    never played with jiaogulan, tho

some Adaptogens works @ 110% stacked with others so you need try it individual from good source and most need time to build in your budy for example Bacopa Monnieri (standardized to 40% Bacosides) have shown that can increase T4 in my case i can`t sleep but with 20% Bacosides sleep all nigth and wake up refreshed and ready to action

Give a try you will be amazed but for best knowledge refer to this book:

Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief by David Winston (The Best Book)

p.s. i used fews from BAC

this is a copy of e-mail from them when i ask the source and purity of somes:

Hello:

1. rhodiola rosea is 3.07% rosavins by HPLC this batch and is chinese in origin. This product is supplied by a GMP certified company.

2. Ashwagandha is currently 7.98% total withanolides by gravimetry. Our listing doesn't mention oligosaccharides, nor is it a specification for this product. (Assay is 1.69% alkaloids; 7.98% withanolides, free and glycowithanolides; and 1.29% withaferine-A)

3. Bacopin is 20.85% bacosides (A&B) by HPLC for this batch. See more information at this link: http://www.bacopin.com/

Both Ashwagandha and Bacopin are produced by a NSF GMP company. Both are from India.

We hope this is helpful.

Best regards

Got Glycophase ...?

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

some Adaptogens works @ 110% stacked with others so you need try it individual from good source and most need time to build in your budy for example Bacopa Monnieri (standardized to 40% Bacosides) have shown that can increase T4 in my case i can`t sleep but with 20% Bacosides sleep all nigth and wake up refreshed and ready to action

Give a try you will be amazed but for best knowledge refer to this book:

Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief by David Winston (The Best Book)

p.s. i used fews from BAC

this is a copy of e-mail from them when i ask the source and purity of somes:

Hello:

1. rhodiola rosea is 3.07% rosavins by HPLC this batch and is chinese in origin. This product is supplied by a GMP certified company.

2. Ashwagandha is currently 7.98% total withanolides by gravimetry. Our listing doesn't mention oligosaccharides, nor is it a specification for this product. (Assay is 1.69% alkaloids; 7.98% withanolides, free and glycowithanolides; and 1.29% withaferine-A)

3. Bacopin is 20.85% bacosides (A&B) by HPLC for this batch. See more information at this link: http://www.bacopin.com/

Both Ashwagandha and Bacopin are produced by a NSF GMP company. Both are from India.

We hope this is helpful.

Best regards
    Are there any solid adaptogen based products with the ingredients you mentioned out right now?

Mike
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I just picked up 3 bottles of the stuff. I'm hoping that a longer period off from stims might reset my tolerance and also help with some possible adrenal fatigue and increased irritability.

As soon as I run my Wyked/DA-HCG log, I'll take at least 8 weeks off from stims, if not 12.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I just picked up 3 bottles of the stuff. I'm hoping that a longer period off from stims might reset my tolerance and also help with some possible adrenal fatigue and increased irritability.

As soon as I run my Wyked/DA-HCG log, I'll take at least 8 weeks off from stims, if not 12.
    yes, I was going to suggest that this might be an issue for you. I know I remember you had just found out you were hypothyroid, which sucks, lol. But as I'm sure you know, adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism go hand and hand. Plus I also remember you said they had put you on T4. But T4 requires cortisol to convert into T3. And if you have adrenal fatigue, you are going to have low cortisol, so the T4 isn't going to do you much good because it can't convert into T3. But hopefully you work through whatever it is and get back to 110 percent bro
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Are there any solid adaptogen based products with the ingredients you mentioned out right now?

Mike
    The only two i used has been discontinued

USPlabs Refresh + PA Anabolic Edge= OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE

note: you can try Kona Endurance World Championship Pro this stuff is expensive but is the only i seen that has: Rhodiola Rosea (15% rosavins) plus Cordyceps sinensis (8.0% Cordycepic Acid)

I not add Licorice product for the estrogenic activity due to the phenolic compound clycestrone which is 1/533 of the potency of estrone. but i not sure if Glycyrrhetinic Acid wich was obtain from the herb liquorice applies the same rule

Got Glycophase ...?

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    yes, I was going to suggest that this might be an issue for you. I know I remember you had just found out you were hypothyroid, which sucks, lol. But as I'm sure you know, adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism go hand and hand. Plus I also remember you said they had put you on T4. But T4 requires cortisol to convert into T3. And if you have adrenal fatigue, you are going to have low cortisol, so the T4 isn't going to do you much good because it can't convert into T3. But hopefully you work through whatever it is and get back to 110 percent bro
    Thank you, man. i appreciate you taking the time to write that out.

I never got anything out of the shorter stim breaks, but we'll see what a 2-3 month break will do. I'll start near the end of this month and run it out for most of the Summer.

After the first 2 weeks, I actually do pretty well and could probably go a long, long time without stims and still have effective workouts. They're just so good, though! lol. We'll, see. It'll definitely be a long break, though.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

The only two i used has been discontinued

USPlabs Refresh + PA Anabolic Edge= OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE

note: you can try Kona Endurance World Championship Pro this stuff is expensive but is the only i seen that has: Rhodiola Rosea (15% rosavins) plus Cordyceps sinensis (8.0% Cordycepic Acid)

I not add Licorice product for the estrogenic activity due to the phenolic compound clycestrone which is 1/533 of the potency of estrone. but i not sure if Glycyrrhetinic Acid wich was obtain from the herb liquorice applies the same rule
    lol figures.

Mike
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%

Awesome info on Adaptogens. Thank you. I"m going to try all of them, I stopped with thermogenic stims a couple years ago (VENOM was the worst/best) and now I want to eliminate caffeine (coffee, soda). I feel like without caffeine throughout the day I have very low energy. I believe I'm also overtraining, lifting 4x per week and running 7x (45-60 mins). I came from a very heavy family so I overdo the cardio, however I think im finally realizing that my body cannot recover properly with limited calories (2500) and all the workouts. If I'm going to break my caffeine addiction, I may have to scale back the workouts a bit. Any advice appreciated! Thank you.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Awesome info on Adaptogens. Thank you. I"m going to try all of them, I stopped with thermogenic stims a couple years ago (VENOM was the worst/best) and now I want to eliminate caffeine (coffee, soda). I feel like without caffeine throughout the day I have very low energy. I believe I'm also overtraining, lifting 4x per week and running 7x (45-60 mins). I came from a very heavy family so I overdo the cardio, however I think im finally realizing that my body cannot recover properly with limited calories (2500) and all the workouts. If I'm going to break my caffeine addiction, I may have to scale back the workouts a bit. Any advice appreciated! Thank you.
    speaking from personal experience, overtraining is more than just not eating enough calories to cover your expenditure. I've been through phases of doing 14 plus hours of cardio a week stacked on top of weight training 6 times a week. Even at 5k cals a day...it's too much. Like I said it isn't just about the cals, that's extremely taxing on your adrenals and CNS. IME, and I bet Midwest will attest to this as well, people who come from heavier set families and have a harder time at losing weight are more at risk of overtraining/undereating than others simply because that's generally what it takes to get the results we are expecting.

You are much better off, both in the immediate future and for your long term health in getting to root of the problem that makes you need to overtrain to see results to begin with. Such as hormones problems etc..

Good luck
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%

whats the most direct way to test my levels? I read I can get a blood test, how do I best interpret those results? Like I said, I'm stim free aside from caffeine, however I feel like wthout caffeine I do not function well. I expect its my Adrenals, I guess it could be my thyroid as well?
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Look around for a good endocrinologist in your area. And just explain your symptoms/situation to him. If he's good, he will know what labs to run on you. Test levels, TSH, free t3, free t4, etc..
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Look around for a good endocrinologist in your area. And just explain your symptoms/situation to him. If he's good, he will know what labs to run on you. Test levels, TSH, free t3, free t4, etc..
    Yup.

Wouldn't hurt to test cortisol, either. I'm just finally getting mine tested now (5 months after my initial blood work).
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.55%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yup.

Wouldn't hurt to test cortisol, either. I'm just finally getting mine tested now (5 months after my initial blood work).
    yup, cortisol too, good call bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Comming of stims and EC - Reset AD and Cortisol
    By EArch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. anti cortisol
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:44 PM
  3. anti cortisol?
    By saafanco in forum Supplements