Androhard

SSD77

Awards
Completley new to this so please forgive me. What is the proper PCT for androhard if any? Also is the increase in DHT significant? Any logs? Main reason for wanting an increase in DHT might sound kinda silly and probably all in my head but not to long ago I was taking a crap test booster called T BOMB 2. At the time I had some hairloss issues before taking T Bomb so I took heavy doeses of Saw Palmetto (1200mg 2wks) and felt kind of lethargic for a while. Probably should not have mixed the two but I didnt know any better at the time. Currently 4 months after taking it I feel fine but would still like to kick up my DHT a little , is this the right choice? Also Id post bloods but dont have them on me now. Only test and free test were measured and came back pretty high. Once again though I really had no problems aside from lethargy ,I just felt since I mixed the two and Saw P is a DHT blocker(If it really is?) I figured I should kick start my DHT after that combo. Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proper PCT depends on length of usage and other AAS stacked in conjunction. The increase in DHT will be significant and there are (currently) no solo AH logs. However, there are several in the supplement log/review section in conjunction with AndroLean.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nizoral works wonders for androgenic alopecia. Try that out next time instead of a systemic approach.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proper PCT depends on length of usage and other AAS stacked in conjunction. The increase in DHT will be significant and there are (currently) no solo AH logs. However, there are several in the supplement log/review section in conjunction with AndroLean.
We actually could use a few Androhard only logs. If anyone is up for it, hit any of us reps with a pm.