IBE Epistane packaged right?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I received my order of epistane from PHF supplements and the bottle was sealed (not very well though) but it had no cotton inside. I cant remember if IBE put cotton in the bottles or not. I concerned this might have been repackaged and that its not legit stuff. What are your opinions? I'm on cycle right now and I would hate to go a few days without while on this stuff being 4 weeks in.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Did u JUST order it like the last 2 weeks?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Mine did have cotton in the bottle. Did it have a seal on the outside of the cap, and inside the cap?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea, the very last batch was a bit different. mine didnt have the cotton ball or the outside seal either. its perfectly fine :)

hove131

hove131

Awards
There was no seal on the outside of the cap as well. I wonder what the deal was on this?!?! :/

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
There was no seal on the outside of the cap as well. I wonder what the deal was on this?!?! :/
its also a slightly different tone of green for the writing of "epistane"
no idea the reason for the slight changes in bottling, but it is the same exact compound so no worries there. also, the place u bought it from is the same company that owns IBE. so trust me, they arnt going to screw u over

hove131

hove131

Awards
My main concern is it not being Epistane. Possibly caps filled with baking soda. Lol

hove131

hove131

Awards
I did notice that as well and some of the writing on the label is different as well...

hove131

hove131

Awards
Smaller cap? These caps seems smaller then my last bottle.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Smaller cap? These caps seems smaller then my last bottle.
This was awhile ago, but no. Mine seemed just a tad bigger. They change up how they produce them buddy, Dont worry:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morata9 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 4
arsen602 Anabolics 45