titanium vs ECDY

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering who has tried both (titanium or testopro), and what their results were from both.

Been reading up on IForce ECDY, and I honestly can't tell if the stuff is legit or not. I've tried titanium in PCT, and although I had to dose it higher (4 caps), I really liked it.

I know titanium is supposed to work by increasing test levels, and that ECDY doesn't really have any hormonal interaction but works more by protein synthesis.

I'm thinking of a DAA/ECDY/6-bromo stack. I'm looking to lean out some and get stronger while at least maintaining my current weight at ~171lbs. In the past, I've tended to lose a little weight on 6-bromo, even at low doses (25mg/day). However, I plan to really up my water intake this go around, as someone here a while back suggested it was probably water weight. I like the vascularity I get from bromo, though, and I seem to get a little stronger on it. I'm hoping the ECDY, being an anabolic, can also compensate by helping me pack on a couple of extra pounds of lean mass.

I'm just looking for some more feedback on ECDY before I pull the trigger...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
im about to try ECDY as well along with testopro, ERASE and Recompdrol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium I've used, works great. ECDY I haven't used, seems like a novel product but... could easily be a miss.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had great results with (I force) ECDY. The pumps in the gym are greats and muscle full is up.