titanium vs ECDY
- 04-24-2011, 09:06 AM
titanium vs ECDY
Just wondering who has tried both (or ), and what their results were from both.
Been reading up on IForce , and I honestly can't tell if the stuff is legit or not. I've tried titanium in PCT, and although I had to dose it higher (4 caps), I really liked it.
I know titanium is supposed to work by increasing test levels, and that ECDY doesn't really have any hormonal interaction but works more by protein synthesis.
I'm thinking of a DAA/ECDY/6-bromo stack. I'm looking to some and get stronger while at least maintaining my current weight at ~171lbs. In the past, I've tended to lose a little weight on 6-bromo, even at low doses (25mg/day). However, I plan to really up my water intake this go around, as someone here a while back suggested it was probably water weight. I like the vascularity I get from bromo, though, and I seem to get a little stronger on it. I'm hoping the ECDY, being an anabolic, can also compensate by helping me pack on a couple of extra pounds of lean mass.
I'm just looking for some more feedback on ECDY before I pull the trigger...
- 04-24-2011, 11:44 AM
- 04-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Titanium I've used, works great. ECDY I haven't used, seems like a novel product but... could easily be a miss.BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
04-24-2011, 10:43 PM
04-25-2011, 01:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Aleksandar37 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2011, 11:00 PM
- By standon in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:05 AM
- By VaughnTrue in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:37 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 08-11-2008, 05:03 PM
- By davidcyt in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:02 PM