hcgenerate never again

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hcgenerate never again


    wow the nerve of **** to offer pre sale of this for $99. ive always liked the product and gave it great reviews but hes out of his mind selling a t-booster for 100 bucks. i will never buy a **** product again due to this price gouging.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    That's a major about-face for you. IIRC, you were a huge fan, no?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's a major about-face for you. IIRC, you were a huge fan, no?
    yes i was. what hes selling it for now is insulting and mildly criminal. i guess there will be plenty of morons out there that will pay $100 for a t-booster though. hell man thats 10x more than i pay for my test
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4888
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    49.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I commented in another thread about this practice they have of raising prices based on product availability and demand. That practice is ridiculous can you even imagine a company like AI Sports, DS, AX or really any reputable supplement company doing this? This practice alone would keep me from ever buying any of their products.
  5. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    I commented in another thread about this practice they have of raising prices based on product availability and demand. That practice is ridiculous can you even imagine a company like AI Sports, DS, AX or really any reputable supplement company doing this? This practice alone would keep me from ever buying any of their products.
    precisely why i will never buy from them again.
  6. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    1499
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    $100 It sells for 60 in the UK and sold out, I don't care if I had money to burn, would not pay this much.
  7. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    wow the nerve of **** to offer pre sale of this for $99. ive always liked the product and gave it great reviews but hes out of his mind selling a t-booster for 100 bucks. i will never buy a **** product again due to this price gouging.
    Man I understand the concern for the price and what you are saying but the price point is strictly there as a service to those that want to guarantee themselves a bottle before it comes back in stock, since there was a good number of people that wasn't able to get any the last couple times since it sold out so quickly.

    For those that don't want to pay the higher presale price, HCGenerate will return to its normal price once it is in stock, but availability can not be guaranteed obviously.

    There will be others that have issues with the price point and with good reason, but it can be tricky sometimes trying to balance supply and demand while keeping all of your customers happy.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Man I understand the concern for the price and what you are saying but the price point is strictly there as a service to those that want to guarantee themselves a bottle before it comes back in stock, since there was a good number of people that wasn't able to get any the last couple times since it sold out so quickly.

    For those that don't want to pay the higher presale price, HCGenerate will return to its normal price once it is in stock, but availability can not be guaranteed obviously.

    There will be others that have issues with the price point and with good reason, but it can be tricky sometimes trying to balance supply and demand while keeping all of your customers happy.
    no **** is plain and simple ripping their customers off, big time. you say the price will come down after pre sale so why not have it lowered to begin with? well you answered it yourself. balancing supply and demand but **** isnt balancing anything they are price gouging. the sad part is there are many **** a$$ kissers out there that will pay that price. to each his own i guess.

    even if the price drops after presale ill never buy from them again. you dont "take care of your customers" by charging them nearly double for a product because you know its gonna sell out.
  9. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    no **** is plain and simple ripping their customers off, big time. you say the price will come down after pre sale so why not have it lowered to begin with? well you answered it yourself. balancing supply and demand but **** isnt balancing anything they are price gouging. the sad part is there are many **** a$$ kissers out there that will pay that price. to each his own i guess.

    even if the price drops after presale ill never buy from them again. you dont "take care of your customers" by charging them nearly double for a product because you know its gonna sell out.
    Need to does take care of his customers and you have always been a great one. We don't want to lose that and I have heard what you are saying and I have directed your concerns to the right people and hopefully we can come to a better understanding on this issue.

    I know you have waited for HCGenerate for some time as I've seen your posts in other threads. I will talk to Nate and see if there is something we can do for you.

    We don't want to lose you bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Man I understand the concern for the price and what you are saying but the price point is strictly there as a service to those that want to guarantee themselves a bottle before it comes back in stock.
    That's BullSh.t,Why can't you just pay the regular price pre sale, be put on the Backorder list and then be assured to get the product when it comes in. Charging $100 is a way to rip off loyal customers who really love Hcgenerate, have no where else to get it,and can't wait to get some more. IMO
  11. Senior Member
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    1499
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I hope your Mr Supps sale can make up for this
  12. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Supply and Demand - I've noticed that HC Generate never stays in stock - very high demand - not enough supply. In these cases it IS wise to jack the price up.

    Now, here's the kicker - it won't stay at $99.00 if people don't buy it - in that case, the "Supply and Demand" factors have been reversed and the price must come down.

    It'll all work out in the end. Did I like HC Generate? Sure. Would I buy it for $99.00? Nope.

    However - maybe someone out there will buy it for that much.
  13. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Supply and Demand - I've noticed that HC Generate never stays in stock - very high demand - not enough supply. In these cases it IS wise to jack the price up.

    Now, here's the kicker - it won't stay at $99.00 if people don't buy it - in that case, the "Supply and Demand" factors have been reversed and the price must come down.

    It'll all work out in the end. Did I like HC Generate? Sure. Would I buy it for $99.00? Nope.

    However - maybe someone out there will buy it for that much.
    I hear you it's just business, but when companies try to screw their loyal customers. They become dead to me.
  14. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    no **** is plain and simple ripping their customers off, big time. you say the price will come down after pre sale so why not have it lowered to begin with? well you answered it yourself. balancing supply and demand but **** isnt balancing anything they are price gouging. the sad part is there are many **** a$$ kissers out there that will pay that price. to each his own i guess.

    even if the price drops after presale ill never buy from them again. you dont "take care of your customers" by charging them nearly double for a product because you know its gonna sell out.
    I understand what you're saying because I love this supplement too. I won't pay $99 for it and if there is some left after it comes in stock I'll probably order a couple of bottles.

    That said, I don't believe **** is screwing their customers by allowing them to pay more for it if they want it that bad. This is my favorite all around supplement and I won't pay that much for it. But, some will. They don't have to. They choose to. If enough people choose to then the price will be justified. If not then there will be plenty left for those of us who don't choose to pay that much for the guarantee of availability. That's supply and demand.

    This is the only supplement I've ever seen them do this with. It obviously hard for them to keep in stock. So, whether you're happy about it or not I think they're just trying to find a way to ensure that the people who REALLY want it get it. A lot of people hoard it when it does come in and some never get a chance to get it.

    That's just my opinion for what it's worth.
  15. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I hear you it's just business, but when companies try to screw their loyal customers. They become dead to me.
    I definitely hear you. I went through a similar thing with Fender guitars a few years ago when they suddenly jacked the price of their American made line up $300 dollars in one year. Let's look at that ... an American Standard Telecaster that went for $900 was suddenly jacked to $1200 in one year!

    Well - Fender lost a lot of customers who were just pissed beyond belief that Fender would do that to loyal customers. Most of us just switched to the Mexican line of Fenders - which were still under $500.00 - but many left Fender and went for Jackson guitars and other makes.

    It hurt Fender.

    Well - you can now buy an American Standard Telecaster for $999.00 - which is only about $100 more than it sold before their $300 price hike.

    It all balances out - but I don't think it was a good decision for Fender.
  16. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Supply and Demand - I've noticed that HC Generate never stays in stock - very high demand - not enough supply. In these cases it IS wise to jack the price up.

    Now, here's the kicker - it won't stay at $99.00 if people don't buy it - in that case, the "Supply and Demand" factors have been reversed and the price must come down.

    It'll all work out in the end. Did I like HC Generate? Sure. Would I buy it for $99.00? Nope.

    However - maybe someone out there will buy it for that much.
    agree with what your saying business wise. but dont in the same text say that he is taking care of his customers. that he is not doing
  17. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8436
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I understand what you're saying because I love this supplement too. I won't pay $99 for it and if there is some left after it comes in stock I'll probably order a couple of bottles.

    That said, I don't believe **** is screwing their customers by allowing them to pay more for it if they want it that bad. This is my favorite all around supplement and I won't pay that much for it. But, some will. They don't have to. They choose to. If enough people choose to then the price will be justified. If not then there will be plenty left for those of us who don't choose to pay that much for the guarantee of availability. That's supply and demand.

    This is the only supplement I've ever seen them do this with. It obviously hard for them to keep in stock. So, whether you're happy about it or not I think they're just trying to find a way to ensure that the people who REALLY want it get it. A lot of people hoard it when it does come in and some never get a chance to get it.

    That's just my opinion for what it's worth.
    i like that part where you say you dont believe **** is screwing their customers. of course you would say that since you are a mod over at ****
  18. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i like that part where you say you dont believe **** is screwing their customers. of course you would say that since you are a mod over at ****
    I was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure
  19. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121923
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i like that part where you say you dont believe **** is screwing their customers. of course you would say that since you are a mod over at ****
    I am a Mod over there but I get nothing for it. I'm not a rep and I'm not compensated for modding the board. I pay the same for supps as anyone else and I don't get anything for free or even at a different discount. I mod over there to help out because I like the people on the board. Simple as that.

    Maybe you should read what I wrote again.

    "That said, I don't believe **** is screwing their customers by allowing them to pay more for it if they want it that bad. This is my favorite all around supplement and I won't pay that much for it. But, some will. They don't have to. They choose to. If enough people choose to then the price will be justified. If not then there will be plenty left for those of us who don't choose to pay that much for the guarantee of availability. That's supply and demand. "

    "That's just my opinion for what it's worth."

    Apparently my opinion isn't worth much to you and that's fine. I'm just putting my opinion on the matter out there.
  20. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    689818
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    $99 is high, Use Needto139 to take $15 off. 85 is still expensive, but it's my understanding that HCGenerate is unmatched in terms of quality? Regardless of the price I'm sure it'll sell out
  21. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4888
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    49.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Comparing what **** is doing with what is done in another industry is very tenuous at best it is simply not something that is done in the industry they are in. Name one other supplement company that conducts business this way and maybe I'll feel differently.
  22. Board Supporter
    wideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    980
    Rep Power
    4965
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    29.57%

    I have used hcgen and bridge. Nothing too special, waaay over priced, and the owner's attitude just plain blows. All reason enough not to buy anymore ****. At 99 a bottle they need to bl*w me.
  23. New Member
    Ducati7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    30.56%

    Very Disappointing!
  24. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Wow, things just blew up in here, huh?

    I'll tell you this, several of the reps had the exact same reaction, initially, when seeing the price jump in the website. The change happened while Nate was in the process of typing up his letter to inform us / everyone of what was going on.

    The bottom line is this, it has been ridiculously hard to keep the product in stock because people love it and it works. That being said, some people have never had the chance to try it or those that have and have been wanting it as part of a PCT of a cycle they've had planned and don't want to screw their cycles up can take advantage of this.

    Why not keep the price the same for the pre-sale? Because we'd be right back where we were to begin with, having it sold out in the blink of an eye. Now we're back to square one.

    As a business, is there some profit to be made from this? Sure. It's a business and you can't hide that fact or dust it under the rug, but I'll also say this - has Nate ever let you down? This guy cares more for his customers than anyone I have ever seen. In fact, he put up a post where he explained the cost of making our protein and how small the profit margin actually is. He could have jacked prices up with the rising cost of protein to keep the profit margin higher, but he kept it stable and bit the bullet (while the price of protein doubled on him).

    I have always and will continue to trust Nate. I would hope those of you he has taken care of will do the same.









    Oh, and yes, the Mr. Supps sale will be absolutely insane.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  25. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Name one other supplement company that conducts business this way and maybe I'll feel differently.
    Let's not forget all of the times Nate does free promos, sales, and everything else, either, though.

    I'm not trying to argue - I never find that to be very productive (particularly online lol) - but I just wanted to make sure that's not overlooked.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  26. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4888
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    49.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Let's not forget all of the times Nate does free promos, sales, and everything else, either, though.

    I'm not trying to argue - I never find that to be very productive (particularly online lol) - but I just wanted to make sure that's not overlooked.
    I don't know Nate at all he may very well be a great guy but this is still a terrible business practice. Genomyx DCP is sold out everywhere and many people would love to use it as part of their cut for the summer, By this logic when it is brought back in stock it should be jacked up 50% higher because it is an in demand supplement. I know that isn't going to happen though and that's my point.
  27. Banned
    wsaucer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

    From the a business perspective , its logical to bump up the price is the demand is very high. But to bump it up this much, I think it crosses the business ethics line....
  28. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    648
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    The bottom line is this, it has been ridiculously hard to keep the product in stock because people love it and it works. That being said, some people have never had the chance to try it or those that have and have been wanting it as part of a PCT of a cycle they've had planned and don't want to screw their cycles up can take advantage of this.

    Why not keep the price the same for the pre-sale? Because we'd be right back where we were to begin with, having it sold out in the blink of an eye. Now we're back to square one.
    Are you saying that he raised the price so that people that usually buy it out...won't? So that people that usually can't get it...can? What if the people that can't get it...won't pay $100 for it? That only leaves the people that usually do get it...paying $99 for it (though many won't). There seems to be a lot of variables and assumptions in this formula, and it seems like faulty logic to me.

    That being said, I fully believe in capitalism, and Need2 has every right to price his products however he so chooses. This isn't gasoline...price gouging doesn't apply here. But if the customer feels he is, in fact, ripping them off, Need2 may lose his repeat customers for a very long time. And considering a large section of the customer base for these types of businesses are repeat customers I'm pretty sure, it seems like a bad business decision, especially considering he would definitely be limiting his influx of new customers, who would be turned off by a $100 price tag for a product they've never tried, especially in this economic environment. But eh, again, it's not my decision. I really do wish him the best of success, and I hope this decision works out for him, although I doubt there would be significant profits to justify this price point. Just my .02!
  29. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    IMO, i would have just said "product is out of stock" until more came in
  30. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    As someone else already pointed out earlier in this thread, if no one buys it at this price, then all of the units will be available once they're on the shelves at the standard price.

    Here's the thing - I wouldn't pay $99 for it, either. But, I don't want to secure a bottle so badly that I would pay $30 more for anything (supplement related or anything else in life).

    I certainly feel the concerns. This is just a way to absolutely ensure someone gets a bottle if they want it that badly.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  31. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Explain as you will there is really no way to justify it. It's Greed and It's trying to rip customers off.
  32. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Needto is the best Guy I have ever seen in this business...period. He gives out more free product and runs more sales than anyone. There are a lot of logs on AM right now of **** products that nobody paid a dime for. And he is getting ready to give out 2 grand out of his own pocket for the winner of the transformation contest.

    People were getting upset about not being able to get HCGenerate from selling out, so this was thrown out there as an option for some to make sure they get some and please more people. If you don't want to pay 99$ a bottle then that is fine. Just wait and buy some at regular price when it gets back in. The problem is you can't please everyone at theame time. If the presale was at regular price then it would be sold out already. Just gives more people the option to purchase that's all..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  33. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Are you saying that he raised the price so that people that usually buy it out...won't? So that people that usually can't get it...can? What if the people that can't get it...won't pay $100 for it? That only leaves the people that usually do get it...paying $99 for it (though many won't). There seems to be a lot of variables and assumptions in this formula, and it seems like faulty logic to me.

    That being said, I fully believe in capitalism, and Need2 has every right to price his products however he so chooses. This isn't gasoline...price gouging doesn't apply here. But if the customer feels he is, in fact, ripping them off, Need2 may lose his repeat customers for a very long time. And considering a large section of the customer base for these types of businesses are repeat customers I'm pretty sure, it seems like a bad business decision, especially considering he would definitely be limiting his influx of new customers, who would be turned off by a $100 price tag for a product they've never tried, especially in this economic environment. But eh, again, it's not my decision. I really do wish him the best of success, and I hope this decision works out for him, although I doubt there would be significant profits to justify this price point. Just my .02!
    Good post, man.

    And you're right, there are a TON of variables. I certainly see things from the side that you just brought up, as well.

    I'm just going with what I know and what I would deduce (just so everyone knows this isn't coming directly from Nate's mouth). All I can say is that, essentially this does 2 things:

    1. Gives someone a chance if they want to know for sure they're getting a bottle; rather than getting the e-mail it's back in stock, realizing they're at school, work, etc. and can't make a purchase til later in the day and then all of a sudden it's gone and they have to wait til we get it back in.

    2. It's the same as it's been. Price returns to normal after pre-sale and it's physically in stock. Everything goes back to how it was prior.

    Again, hear me out - I, personally, wouldn't shell out that much more for a product (but I also have never tried HCGenerate, yet). But I'm also a guy who saves zip-lock bags to reuse them when possible and keeps plastic bags from grocery stores to use as trash bags.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  34. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Explain as you will there is really no way to justify it. It's Greed and It's trying to rip customers off.
    Personal opinion / view.

    I feel that I just explained it.

    Again, I don't do e-fights, so know that's not what I'm trying to do here. But I also speak up when I feel something is being overlooked.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  35. New Member
    pablogdog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    783
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    2.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    As someone else already pointed out earlier in this thread, if no one buys it at this price, then all of the units will be available once they're on the shelves at the standard price.

    Here's the thing - I wouldn't pay $99 for it, either.
    I'll be suprised if this sells out in presale and am happy to wait and see how it all goes down in the end.
  36. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019761
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good post, man.

    And you're right, there are a TON of variables. I certainly see things from the side that you just brought up, as well.

    I'm just going with what I know and what I would deduce (just so everyone knows this isn't coming directly from Nate's mouth). All I can say is that, essentially this does 2 things:

    1. Gives someone a chance if they want to know for sure they're getting a bottle; rather than getting the e-mail it's back in stock, realizing they're at school, work, etc. and can't make a purchase til later in the day and then all of a sudden it's gone and they have to wait til we get it back in.
    Then once the people get the hcgenerate that he was so worried that they wouldn't be able to get, he should refund them the difference from the 100dollars to the regular price. Because for nate it wasn't about the money at all, it was about those unfortunate people who were never able to get the hcgenerate because of the other greedy bastards that would buy it so quickly!!
  37. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    I'll be suprised if this sells out in presale and am happy to wait and see how it all goes down in the end.
    And I hope you get a bottle, bro
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  38. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1387
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I could definitely name a company that does conduct business the way you describe but I'm not going there because that would be PPretty low
    Did your keyboard stutter, or was that just a cheap attempt at diverting the public's attention from the issue at hand?
  39. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Then once the people get the hcgenerate that he was so worried that they wouldn't be able to get, he should refund them the difference from the 100dollars to the regular price. Because for nate it wasn't about the money at all, it was about those unfortunate people who were never able to get the hcgenerate because of the other greedy bastards that would buy it so quickly!!
    *shrug*

    I can only defend something so much.

    What I will say is this: in my life, my faith is the most important thing. If it wasn't for that faith, I wouldn't have anything to believe, hope or trust in.

    I'm not comparing the level of faith I have in Nate and **** to that of the faith I have in God at all - there's nothing that's on that level. However, I do trust Nate and he has never given me a reason to second-guess that. If there has ever been something questionable, he has always had an answer.

    So, all that being said, there's no chance I'd throw Nate under the bus.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  40. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Then once the people get the hcgenerate that he was so worried that they wouldn't be able to get, he should refund them the difference from the 100dollars to the regular price. Because for nate it wasn't about the money at all, it was about those unfortunate people who were never able to get the hcgenerate because of the other greedy bastards that would buy it so quickly!!
    Lol, I like this. That solves the problem right?? **** gets what they really want, and it's not money. lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where is the HCGenerate??
    By ironmanZVW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. hcgenerate?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 10:28 PM
  3. hcgenerate..
    By jlm25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in