hcgenerate never again

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. hcgenerate never again


    wow the nerve of ntbm to offer pre sale of this for $99. ive always liked the product and gave it great reviews but hes out of his mind selling a t-booster for 100 bucks. i will never buy a ntbm product again due to this price gouging.


  2. That's a major about-face for you. IIRC, you were a huge fan, no?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's a major about-face for you. IIRC, you were a huge fan, no?
    yes i was. what hes selling it for now is insulting and mildly criminal. i guess there will be plenty of morons out there that will pay $100 for a t-booster though. hell man thats 10x more than i pay for my test

  4. I commented in another thread about this practice they have of raising prices based on product availability and demand. That practice is ridiculous can you even imagine a company like AI Sports, DS, AX or really any reputable supplement company doing this? This practice alone would keep me from ever buying any of their products.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    I commented in another thread about this practice they have of raising prices based on product availability and demand. That practice is ridiculous can you even imagine a company like AI Sports, DS, AX or really any reputable supplement company doing this? This practice alone would keep me from ever buying any of their products.
    precisely why i will never buy from them again.
    •   
       


  6. $100 It sells for 60 in the UK and sold out, I don't care if I had money to burn, would not pay this much.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    wow the nerve of ntbm to offer pre sale of this for $99. ive always liked the product and gave it great reviews but hes out of his mind selling a t-booster for 100 bucks. i will never buy a ntbm product again due to this price gouging.
    Man I understand the concern for the price and what you are saying but the price point is strictly there as a service to those that want to guarantee themselves a bottle before it comes back in stock, since there was a good number of people that wasn't able to get any the last couple times since it sold out so quickly.

    For those that don't want to pay the higher presale price, HCGenerate will return to its normal price once it is in stock, but availability can not be guaranteed obviously.

    There will be others that have issues with the price point and with good reason, but it can be tricky sometimes trying to balance supply and demand while keeping all of your customers happy.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Man I understand the concern for the price and what you are saying but the price point is strictly there as a service to those that want to guarantee themselves a bottle before it comes back in stock, since there was a good number of people that wasn't able to get any the last couple times since it sold out so quickly.

    For those that don't want to pay the higher presale price, HCGenerate will return to its normal price once it is in stock, but availability can not be guaranteed obviously.

    There will be others that have issues with the price point and with good reason, but it can be tricky sometimes trying to balance supply and demand while keeping all of your customers happy.
    no ntbm is plain and simple ripping their customers off, big time. you say the price will come down after pre sale so why not have it lowered to begin with? well you answered it yourself. balancing supply and demand but ntbm isnt balancing anything they are price gouging. the sad part is there are many ntbm a$$ kissers out there that will pay that price. to each his own i guess.

    even if the price drops after presale ill never buy from them again. you dont "take care of your customers" by charging them nearly double for a product because you know its gonna sell out.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    no ntbm is plain and simple ripping their customers off, big time. you say the price will come down after pre sale so why not have it lowered to begin with? well you answered it yourself. balancing supply and demand but ntbm isnt balancing anything they are price gouging. the sad part is there are many ntbm a$$ kissers out there that will pay that price. to each his own i guess.

    even if the price drops after presale ill never buy from them again. you dont "take care of your customers" by charging them nearly double for a product because you know its gonna sell out.
    Need to does take care of his customers and you have always been a great one. We don't want to lose that and I have heard what you are saying and I have directed your concerns to the right people and hopefully we can come to a better understanding on this issue.

    I know you have waited for HCGenerate for some time as I've seen your posts in other threads. I will talk to Nate and see if there is something we can do for you.

    We don't want to lose you bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Man I understand the concern for the price and what you are saying but the price point is strictly there as a service to those that want to guarantee themselves a bottle before it comes back in stock.
    That's BullSh.t,Why can't you just pay the regular price pre sale, be put on the Backorder list and then be assured to get the product when it comes in. Charging $100 is a way to rip off loyal customers who really love Hcgenerate, have no where else to get it,and can't wait to get some more. IMO

  11. I hope your Mr Supps sale can make up for this

  12. Supply and Demand - I've noticed that HC Generate never stays in stock - very high demand - not enough supply. In these cases it IS wise to jack the price up.

    Now, here's the kicker - it won't stay at $99.00 if people don't buy it - in that case, the "Supply and Demand" factors have been reversed and the price must come down.

    It'll all work out in the end. Did I like HC Generate? Sure. Would I buy it for $99.00? Nope.

    However - maybe someone out there will buy it for that much.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Supply and Demand - I've noticed that HC Generate never stays in stock - very high demand - not enough supply. In these cases it IS wise to jack the price up.

    Now, here's the kicker - it won't stay at $99.00 if people don't buy it - in that case, the "Supply and Demand" factors have been reversed and the price must come down.

    It'll all work out in the end. Did I like HC Generate? Sure. Would I buy it for $99.00? Nope.

    However - maybe someone out there will buy it for that much.
    I hear you it's just business, but when companies try to screw their loyal customers. They become dead to me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    no ntbm is plain and simple ripping their customers off, big time. you say the price will come down after pre sale so why not have it lowered to begin with? well you answered it yourself. balancing supply and demand but ntbm isnt balancing anything they are price gouging. the sad part is there are many ntbm a$$ kissers out there that will pay that price. to each his own i guess.

    even if the price drops after presale ill never buy from them again. you dont "take care of your customers" by charging them nearly double for a product because you know its gonna sell out.
    I understand what you're saying because I love this supplement too. I won't pay $99 for it and if there is some left after it comes in stock I'll probably order a couple of bottles.

    That said, I don't believe N2BM is screwing their customers by allowing them to pay more for it if they want it that bad. This is my favorite all around supplement and I won't pay that much for it. But, some will. They don't have to. They choose to. If enough people choose to then the price will be justified. If not then there will be plenty left for those of us who don't choose to pay that much for the guarantee of availability. That's supply and demand.

    This is the only supplement I've ever seen them do this with. It obviously hard for them to keep in stock. So, whether you're happy about it or not I think they're just trying to find a way to ensure that the people who REALLY want it get it. A lot of people hoard it when it does come in and some never get a chance to get it.

    That's just my opinion for what it's worth.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I hear you it's just business, but when companies try to screw their loyal customers. They become dead to me.
    I definitely hear you. I went through a similar thing with Fender guitars a few years ago when they suddenly jacked the price of their American made line up $300 dollars in one year. Let's look at that ... an American Standard Telecaster that went for $900 was suddenly jacked to $1200 in one year!

    Well - Fender lost a lot of customers who were just pissed beyond belief that Fender would do that to loyal customers. Most of us just switched to the Mexican line of Fenders - which were still under $500.00 - but many left Fender and went for Jackson guitars and other makes.

    It hurt Fender.

    Well - you can now buy an American Standard Telecaster for $999.00 - which is only about $100 more than it sold before their $300 price hike.

    It all balances out - but I don't think it was a good decision for Fender.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Supply and Demand - I've noticed that HC Generate never stays in stock - very high demand - not enough supply. In these cases it IS wise to jack the price up.

    Now, here's the kicker - it won't stay at $99.00 if people don't buy it - in that case, the "Supply and Demand" factors have been reversed and the price must come down.

    It'll all work out in the end. Did I like HC Generate? Sure. Would I buy it for $99.00? Nope.

    However - maybe someone out there will buy it for that much.
    agree with what your saying business wise. but dont in the same text say that he is taking care of his customers. that he is not doing

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I understand what you're saying because I love this supplement too. I won't pay $99 for it and if there is some left after it comes in stock I'll probably order a couple of bottles.

    That said, I don't believe N2BM is screwing their customers by allowing them to pay more for it if they want it that bad. This is my favorite all around supplement and I won't pay that much for it. But, some will. They don't have to. They choose to. If enough people choose to then the price will be justified. If not then there will be plenty left for those of us who don't choose to pay that much for the guarantee of availability. That's supply and demand.

    This is the only supplement I've ever seen them do this with. It obviously hard for them to keep in stock. So, whether you're happy about it or not I think they're just trying to find a way to ensure that the people who REALLY want it get it. A lot of people hoard it when it does come in and some never get a chance to get it.

    That's just my opinion for what it's worth.
    i like that part where you say you dont believe ntbm is screwing their customers. of course you would say that since you are a mod over at ntbm

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i like that part where you say you dont believe ntbm is screwing their customers. of course you would say that since you are a mod over at ntbm
    I was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i like that part where you say you dont believe ntbm is screwing their customers. of course you would say that since you are a mod over at ntbm
    I am a Mod over there but I get nothing for it. I'm not a rep and I'm not compensated for modding the board. I pay the same for supps as anyone else and I don't get anything for free or even at a different discount. I mod over there to help out because I like the people on the board. Simple as that.

    Maybe you should read what I wrote again.

    "That said, I don't believe N2BM is screwing their customers by allowing them to pay more for it if they want it that bad. This is my favorite all around supplement and I won't pay that much for it. But, some will. They don't have to. They choose to. If enough people choose to then the price will be justified. If not then there will be plenty left for those of us who don't choose to pay that much for the guarantee of availability. That's supply and demand. "

    "That's just my opinion for what it's worth."

    Apparently my opinion isn't worth much to you and that's fine. I'm just putting my opinion on the matter out there.

  20. $99 is high, Use Needto139 to take $15 off. 85 is still expensive, but it's my understanding that HCGenerate is unmatched in terms of quality? Regardless of the price I'm sure it'll sell out

  21. Comparing what ntbm is doing with what is done in another industry is very tenuous at best it is simply not something that is done in the industry they are in. Name one other supplement company that conducts business this way and maybe I'll feel differently.

  22. I have used hcgen and bridge. Nothing too special, waaay over priced, and the owner's attitude just plain blows. All reason enough not to buy anymore Ntbm. At 99 a bottle they need to bl*w me.

  23. Very Disappointing!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Wow, things just blew up in here, huh?

    I'll tell you this, several of the reps had the exact same reaction, initially, when seeing the price jump in the website. The change happened while Nate was in the process of typing up his letter to inform us / everyone of what was going on.

    The bottom line is this, it has been ridiculously hard to keep the product in stock because people love it and it works. That being said, some people have never had the chance to try it or those that have and have been wanting it as part of a PCT of a cycle they've had planned and don't want to screw their cycles up can take advantage of this.

    Why not keep the price the same for the pre-sale? Because we'd be right back where we were to begin with, having it sold out in the blink of an eye. Now we're back to square one.

    As a business, is there some profit to be made from this? Sure. It's a business and you can't hide that fact or dust it under the rug, but I'll also say this - has Nate ever let you down? This guy cares more for his customers than anyone I have ever seen. In fact, he put up a post where he explained the cost of making our protein and how small the profit margin actually is. He could have jacked prices up with the rising cost of protein to keep the profit margin higher, but he kept it stable and bit the bullet (while the price of protein doubled on him).

    I have always and will continue to trust Nate. I would hope those of you he has taken care of will do the same.









    Oh, and yes, the Mr. Supps sale will be absolutely insane.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Name one other supplement company that conducts business this way and maybe I'll feel differently.
    Let's not forget all of the times Nate does free promos, sales, and everything else, either, though.

    I'm not trying to argue - I never find that to be very productive (particularly online lol) - but I just wanted to make sure that's not overlooked.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Let's not forget all of the times Nate does free promos, sales, and everything else, either, though.

    I'm not trying to argue - I never find that to be very productive (particularly online lol) - but I just wanted to make sure that's not overlooked.
    I don't know Nate at all he may very well be a great guy but this is still a terrible business practice. Genomyx DCP is sold out everywhere and many people would love to use it as part of their cut for the summer, By this logic when it is brought back in stock it should be jacked up 50% higher because it is an in demand supplement. I know that isn't going to happen though and that's my point.

  27. From the a business perspective , its logical to bump up the price is the demand is very high. But to bump it up this much, I think it crosses the business ethics line....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    The bottom line is this, it has been ridiculously hard to keep the product in stock because people love it and it works. That being said, some people have never had the chance to try it or those that have and have been wanting it as part of a PCT of a cycle they've had planned and don't want to screw their cycles up can take advantage of this.

    Why not keep the price the same for the pre-sale? Because we'd be right back where we were to begin with, having it sold out in the blink of an eye. Now we're back to square one.
    Are you saying that he raised the price so that people that usually buy it out...won't? So that people that usually can't get it...can? What if the people that can't get it...won't pay $100 for it? That only leaves the people that usually do get it...paying $99 for it (though many won't). There seems to be a lot of variables and assumptions in this formula, and it seems like faulty logic to me.

    That being said, I fully believe in capitalism, and Need2 has every right to price his products however he so chooses. This isn't gasoline...price gouging doesn't apply here. But if the customer feels he is, in fact, ripping them off, Need2 may lose his repeat customers for a very long time. And considering a large section of the customer base for these types of businesses are repeat customers I'm pretty sure, it seems like a bad business decision, especially considering he would definitely be limiting his influx of new customers, who would be turned off by a $100 price tag for a product they've never tried, especially in this economic environment. But eh, again, it's not my decision. I really do wish him the best of success, and I hope this decision works out for him, although I doubt there would be significant profits to justify this price point. Just my .02!

  29. IMO, i would have just said "product is out of stock" until more came in
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    As someone else already pointed out earlier in this thread, if no one buys it at this price, then all of the units will be available once they're on the shelves at the standard price.

    Here's the thing - I wouldn't pay $99 for it, either. But, I don't want to secure a bottle so badly that I would pay $30 more for anything (supplement related or anything else in life).

    I certainly feel the concerns. This is just a way to absolutely ensure someone gets a bottle if they want it that badly.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where is the HCGenerate??
    By ironmanZVW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. hcgenerate?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:28 PM
  3. hcgenerate..
    By jlm25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Log in
Log in