Melanotan II

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody used this before? If so, how was your results? Was the tan a deep dark tan? Worth the cash IYO? How long for results, and how long did you use it for? Also, how long does it last?

I'm fairly tan to begin with but I want that all over darkness As I'm inside a lot at work. And I feel like I'm gay if I go do the tanning bed thing. No offense to anyone who does it, it's just the way I feel...:D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I just went over to the melanotan discussion boards and the admin's and mods don't even know much about it still. Epitan will be releasing the pharm. in late 2006 in Australia.

Dosing, long-term effects, and possible sides haven't even begun to scratch the surface here. Looks like a long way coming unless we can find some testers and get this done ourselves...??

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I just went over to the melanotan discussion boards and the admin's and mods don't even know much about it still. Epitan will be releasing the pharm. in late 2006 in Australia.

Dosing, long-term effects, and possible sides haven't even begun to scratch the surface here. Looks like a long way coming unless we can find some testers and get this done ourselves...??
Hmm. I don't know, I remember reading a bit about it on animal's board, and that instynct carries it. Sounded like some damn miracle drug but I didn't pay much attention, really.

C

cobra1414

Awards
You ever used oxsoralen or trisoralen?

I've heard those are some bombass drugs to get a quick and deep tan. I've been pondering it for awhile since I basically tan for ****.

F

fieyaa

Awards
Heard they are trying to market it as a erectile dysfunction medicine as well... For some reason the FDA didnt want to approve it as a tanning drug or something.. Here's some info

http://melanotan.org/

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You ever used oxsoralen or trisoralen?

I've heard those are some bombass drugs to get a quick and deep tan. I've been pondering it for awhile since I basically tan for ****.
No, but am interested. Do you know where I can get more info for it? I checked out rxlist.com and all it said was that it was a pigmenting agent. Teamlife has all that ****, but instynct doesn't have any info for any of it. WTF??

fieyya, yeah that's the site where I found the melanotan discussion boards....they seem in the fog still. As for animals' site, I haven't read their info as they charge a fee..

BUMP for more response....

C

cobra1414

Awards
All I know is 20mg 2 hours before tanning and you're good to go. I've read there can be some harsh sides though, haven't been able to find much for testimonials on any of the boards though.

Also found methoxsalen (same thing) at an overseas pharmacy, $45 for 25 tabs, 10mg. Tempting...

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
It's a one-time $10 fee, or buy somethin from him. But anyways, I think some of the forums on his board are open now, but I am not sure which ones.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...I wonder what I can buy for 10 bucks. :D

Nah, you gotta pay the bills somehow. I've decided (with the help of deoudes) to go to a tanning bed tomorrow, at least for now. Hopefully by next spring we can gather some more info on these things....

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at this the other day on TLR, then did some very quick searches and also didn't really come up with anything of much use....yet! I guess we just need to give this some more time to figure out the specifics and applications :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Codybenz Anabolics 18
Kronic Supplements 8