Favorite NO products

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you guys using for NO products, preferably non caffeinated.OPen to Powder or tabs/caps

Yrs ago I had great results with BSN Nitrix and bought a bottle recently but got little to no gains, as I am sure they changed the formula over the last 5 yrs or so.

Looking for any recomendations...

Have a great weekend

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance gear, which I make my own PW;
4 scoopes beta alanine, 1 scoop creapure, 1 scoop amino's 1 scoop Pre-max...
It is high energy without a crash and solid pumps... the pre-max is expensive, but I only use 1-1.5 scoops a time, and only use it 3 times a week and that makes it last...

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate, Norvaline, Glycerol Mono, and Whey Peptides along with Need 2 Slin with my pre-workout meal and proper hydration! :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate, Norvaline, Glycerol Mono, and Whey Peptides along with Need 2 Slin with my pre-workout meal and proper hydration! :)
You forgot ecdymorph?

J

Janimba

Awards
yok3d 5 pills 60 mins pre-workout then cellucor's C4 2 scoops with 16oz water 20mins pre-workout gives me some nice pumps. all on empty stomach or atleast i belive its somewhat empty

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate. A great preworkout product with creatine nitrate (no stims) would be anabolic ignite from musclefeast, awesome product.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate. A great preworkout product with creatine nitrate (no stims) would be anabolic ignite from musclefeast, awesome product.
I still have the raw powder left, about 100g more until the bag is gone. I have very high hopes, and an inside scoop of sorts, that this Gaspari/Thermolife legal dispute between Ron Kramer and Rich will eventuate a cancellation of the patent filing and monopoly Ron holds on Nitrates.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
try sns Agmatine and I bet you it will be your favorite or at the VERY least one of them

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
try sns Agmatine and I bet you it will be your favorite or at the VERY least one of them
I've been using MAN's, because I was able to find it cheaper and the inclusion of 300mg r-ala was basically a free additive. I'm sure SNS's is just fine, and who knows if I'd even be able to find that killer deal on MAN's Blueprint again right now online. Anyway, Agmatine is something I really like... I sometimes will take up to 1.5 grams (6 capsules) on chest days, since I'm trying to bring that area up.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Big fan of Animal Pump and also SNS Agmatine

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of Animal Pump and also SNS Agmatine
I have experimented with dosing, and found that 1.5g is great, but the cost is pretty prohibitive.

NTBM's BRIDGE was also a great product, but was somewhat prohibitive as well, and sells out easily. But, that's the cost of an awesome product!