D-Zine on a cut?

johnny666x

Awards
I just got off of an EC stack and was going to start a D-Zine cycle (probably at 30/30/45/45/45).

I was concerned about regaining the little bit of fat around my abs that I lost. Would using D-Zine for a recomp or cut be good? It'll probably be more of a recomp (since I'm off EC, I'm sure my appetite will come back)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take something that does not raise your estrogen, or take and AI with it to reduce estrogen.

An increase in Estrogen will cause that bloated look over the abs on cycle, especially if you arent good on your diet

Next time run the EC while on cycle IMO

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got off of an EC stack and was going to start a D-Zine cycle (probably at 30/30/45/45/45).

I was concerned about regaining the little bit of fat around my abs that I lost. Would using D-Zine for a recomp or cut be good? It'll probably be more of a recomp (since I'm off EC, I'm sure my appetite will come back)
It would be good for a recomp, since it doesn't aromatize to estrogen. D-Zine (dymethazine) is two methazine (Superdrol) molecules connected by an -azine. You will get some good upregulation in nitrogen retention and glycogen synthase activity- and it should be pretty good for keep muscle on during a cut. However, when you come off, you have to be really careful b/c of potential low T and high cortisol levels- this is a recipe for rapid fat gain b/c of the metabolic lag it induces, unless you have a really good PCT....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your plan for the recomp? Why not use something like or another non-methyl, then when you're bulking hit up DMZ? The thing with DMZ, imo, is that because it's such a potent mass builder (and a somewhat toxic steroid due to converting to superdrol...) you should save it for a true mass phase. Why shut yourself down to that degree and induce that much toxicity on your body just for a recomp?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rather bulk with DMZ, run h drol of epi if you are gonna cut.