fat burner question

jeremy8m

Awards
Universal Cuts or Alpha-t2/oxyelitepro??

goal: to shed body fat and maintain as much LBM as possible...
opinions and advice/reviews please!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the 2, I would go with Alpha-T2/Oxyelitepro if your not sensitive to yohimbine.

A better fat burner stack I'd go for is Alpha-T2 and a EC like supplement such as Yellow Thunder, most underrated fat burner, but APS will be looking for a bunch of loggers soon and everyone will see how strong it is;)

If your sensitive to yohimbine check out Shift, a real great product! Also may want to look into Erase which will also help you lean out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If that is your option I would say Alpha-T2. I have not used OEP and would recommend stacking Alpha-T2 with Shred Matrix instead. I have got GREAT results from this stack.

Just remember to make sure that you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING on target re fat loss, since your fat loss will be primarily dependent on these factors, with your NUTRITION the determining factor in how much you lose and of what composition.

~Rosie~

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha-T2/Oxyelitepro for sure!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
If that is your option I would say Alpha-T2. I have not used OEP and would recommend stacking Alpha-T2 with Shred Matrix instead. I have got GREAT results from this stack.

Just remember to make sure that you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING on target re fat loss, since your fat loss will be primarily dependent on these factors, with your NUTRITION the determining factor in how much you lose and of what composition.

~Rosie~
I'm about to try this stack. I'm using the PES trifecta stack with great success and decided to throw in OEP that i've had for a few months... I took 1 pill of OEP and it made me feel like crap. I gave it to my brother and instead ordered some Shred Matrix.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to try this stack. I'm using the PES trifecta stack with great success and decided to throw in OEP that i've had for a few months... I took 1 pill of OEP and it made me feel like crap. I gave it to my brother and instead ordered some Shred Matrix.
Awesome! Alpha-T2, Erase, and Shred Matrix stacked is a dream; I seriously love it and definitely notice not using one or more of the products - I am currently waiting on some more Alpha-T2 and Erase. Let me know how you find this stack :)

As a sidenote, Alpha-T2/Erase/Shift is NOT the "Trifecta Stack" - that is an LG Sciences' stack.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

One great thing about stacking Alpha-T2 w OEP vs any other stimulant burner is the thyroid synergy the stack offers

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty, what about stacking Alpha-T2 with Dexaprine? Or would that constitute overkill in your mind?

Attachments

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Alpha-T2, Erase, and Shred Matrix stacked is a dream; I seriously love it and definitely notice not using one or more of the products - I am currently waiting on some more Alpha-T2 and Erase. Let me know how you find this stack :)

As a sidenote, Alpha-T2/Erase/Shift is NOT the "Trifecta Stack" - that is an LG Sciences' stack.

~Rosie~
I'll do a review after I finish the stack.

Yeah I know, It's called the Superman stack, Trifecta stack is just so catchy. LoL. Triple Threat stack, I like that one better.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll do a review after I finish the stack.

Yeah I know, It's called the Superman stack, Trifecta stack is just so catchy. LoL. Triple Threat stack, I like that one better.

SuperMan Stack :thumbsup:

The "Triple Threat Stack" is an Applied Nutriceuticals' stack (HGHup, LIT UP, FREE TEST) :D

:cheers:

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm Kind of curious what more people think about Ecdy, stacked with Dexaprine?