Recomping with a nutrient partitioner - AnabolicMinds.com

Recomping with a nutrient partitioner

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Recomping with a nutrient partitioner

Ok need some advice or general thoughts.
    Want to start taking a nutrient partitioner so that I can eat more carbs then I do right now while allowing me to maybe rid myself of these last few pounds.
    Is there better carbs to eat while on this ? In other words do I need to eat only brown rice and stuff like that or will pizza,Chinese food, the occasional baked good be ok as well ?
    What happens now is whenever I eat carbs weight loss comes to a screeching halt. I train enough that I don't gain weight but there's some bloating and just overall lethargy.

Thinking of trying slin sane since it is on special right now. Would really prefer need2slin but finaces are a bit tight right now.
    Also I will be stacking this with forged burner an that log will be starting towards the end of next week.

Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Want to start taking a nutrient partitioner so that I can eat more carbs then I do right now while allowing me to maybe rid myself of these last few pounds.
    Is there better carbs to eat while on this ? In other words do I need to eat only brown rice and stuff like that or will pizza,Chinese food, the occasional baked good be ok as well ?
    What happens now is whenever I eat carbs weight loss comes to a screeching halt. I train enough that I don't gain weight but there's some bloating and just overall lethargy.

Thinking of trying slin sane since it is on special right now. Would really prefer need2slin but finaces are a bit tight right now.
    Also I will be stacking this with forged burner an that log will be starting towards the end of next week.

Thanks
    I would say that the partitioner would do great for you. It doesn't matter the type of carbs, though some are healthier for you than others.

Should stack great with the burner too. Just dose right before your carb heavy meals
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is there better carbs to eat while on this ?
    In other words do I need to eat only brown rice and stuff like that or will pizza,Chinese food, the occasional baked good be ok as well ?

Thanks
    Using nutrient repartitioners can aid in recomp or fat loss, yes, but they are not going to be the primary cause of it - you DO have to work WITH your body re NUTRITION. If eating carbohydrates causes you to plateau re weight loss (and do note that you should NOT focus on weight but BODY COMPOSITION, because weight loss and fat loss are NOT the same thing!), then you need to look at why - maybe you are eating the wrong type of carbohydrates for your body (i.e. if sensitive to any), eating too much, not eating at the right time, etc. You mention "bloating and lethargy" - an indicator more of eating foods you are sensitive to, too much, etc.

If using a nutrient repartitioner, to get the best effects from them, dose 15-20 minutes, sometimes 30-45 minutes BEFORE eating, and then make sure the meal you have afterwards generally contains at least 50g of carbohydrates - although you can get away with having less.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

hmmm...interesting...i have the same problem, and ive been looking into insulin products lately...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

sounds good.Thanks for the replies.

Now being this is my first time would slin sane be better or need2slin ? dont want to just throw maney away
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anabolic Pump and Slin Sane are the best ones I have used
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Anabolic Pump and Slin Sane are the best ones I have used
    i liked recompadrol and glycobol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I stack:

Chromium Picolinate
    Yellow Gold
    Gymnema Sylvestre

30 mins before a carb meal. It's cheap, and I love the results.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

The Sugar Destroyer AKA Gymnema

Got Glycophase ...?

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The Sugar Destroyer AKA Gymnema
    I love it. I buy it in bulk 400mg tablet form. Pop a few of those and you are golden.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

sounds good.Thanks for the replies.

Now being this is my first time would slin sane be better or need2slin ? dont want to just throw maney away
    No worries

Personally, None of the insulin mimics available are 100% "complete" IMO, but the best that I have used would have to be Recompadrol. Next strongest I would say are SLIN and then Slin-Sane. NeoVar Recomped also has nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimcking properties, so if you haven't already got a creatine product, you could use that and kill two needs with one product.

The strongest and "best" product that I have ever used, period re nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking though would have to be PES' AnaBeta-01.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

Personally, None of the insulin mimics available are 100% "complete" IMO, but the best that I have used would have to be Recompadrol. Next strongest I would say are SLIN and then Slin-Sane. NeoVar Recomped also has nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimcking properties, so if you haven't already got a creatine product, you could use that and kill two needs with one product.

The strongest and "best" product that I have ever used, period re nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking though would have to be PES' AnaBeta-01.

~Rosie~
    Why you gotta tease with the Ana-beta ?? No fair !!
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Why you gotta tease with the Ana-beta ?? No fair !!
    Just putting it out there that even though it's not a "nutrient repartitioner", it has the STRONGEST nutrient repartitioning effects of ANY product I have ever used

~Rosie~

15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AnaBeta is great at this indeed!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I would say that the partitioner would do great for you. It doesn't matter the type of carbs, though some are healthier for you than others.

Should stack great with the burner too. Just dose right before your carb heavy meals
    Recompadrol comes in a large bottle with a lot (90) servings, and of course Need 2 Slin has been on my short list of all-time favorite mimetic supplements.

These two, along with some extra added encapsulated Gymnema 75% and Cinnulin, are amazing prior to high-carbohydrate meals.

You can find the ingredients in Slin Sane in bulk if you'd like to save money and cap your own as well.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

The 2 I have used are Slin Sane and Need2Slin. For me the N2Slin was far more effective.

Like Rosie said, about 20-30 mins prior to carb meals works the best. I've found 3 a day before my carb heavy meals works the best for me. Some like a dose pre-bed on an empty stomach but I've never noticed much effect from that scheme.

As far as quality of carbs it depends on what works for your body right now. If ANY carb gives you the same issue then it may not matter but if it's only "dirty carbs" that cause you issues then they probably still will.

That said, none of these supps is an excuse to eat like crap and it won't help much if you do.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Slin sane is one I use, but na-rala has been my favorite lately; just more expensive but works significantly better than others for me at least.

Mike
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I've used AP, Pslin, Glycobol, Recompandrol, Slin, and Need2Slin

Need2Slin was by far the most potent
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Recompadrol + 200-600mg Na-Rala= Hypo in 1...2...3

note: regular ALA may result in a greater amount of liver glycogen storage and may even result in more fat storage than intended (adjust the dose from 300-1200mg)

VS can decrease blood glucose while increasing glycogen storage. Some evidence states that vanadium can stimulate an insulin release.

Got Glycophase ...?

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recompadrol + na-r-ala is exactly what I have been doing in my contest prep. Def doesn't get me anywhere near hypo, even with very low to no carbs.

Mike
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have only used Need2slin so I can't comment on the others, but N2S has been very effective so far for me
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Recompadrol + na-r-ala is exactly what I have been doing in my contest prep. Def doesn't get me anywhere near hypo, even with very low to no carbs.

Mike
    I use 2 caps of Recompadrol with Na-Rala but first with two weeks of 20g of carbs a day you will out of glycogen. so is easier put in hypo with this.

Note: everyone is different and this method works for me believe or not ALA kick me out of ketosis with 900mg but (300-600mg is ok)

Gluconeogenesis is inevitable in the human body.

Got Glycophase ...?

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I use 2 caps of Recompadrol with Na-Rala but first with two weeks of 20g of carbs a day you will out of glycogen. so is easier put in hypo with this.

Note: everyone is different and this method works for me believe or not ALA kick me out of ketosis with 900mg but (300-600mg is ok)

Gluconeogenesis is inevitable in the human body.
    Very true, we are all different .
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Ok so here's what I've learned from what I've tried.

Slin-Sane=Pslin from USPlabs with narllin

Recompadrol=Amazing insulin mimickers that you could use more than 3 times per day. So you could eat carbs all day all night.

Need2Slin=has Na-Rala in it which to make a long story short makes it the ****! you could use it only 3x per day because of that.

You could use insulin mimickers with any meals but if the cleaner the foods the better the gains but on cheat days they could help prevent fat gain a lot better.

Best thing! Recompadrol+Need2Slin. Trust me that stack is sooo good that it'll make your **** hard every time you use it. No HOMO! but srsly!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Mike
    wait do you still take Recompadrol+NaRala even when your not taking carbs?
  27. Professional Member

Mike
    BINGO! I take Recompadrol + Need 2 Slin + Cinnulin daily, LOVE IT!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best nutrient re-partitioner
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 433
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:03 PM
  3. Which nutrient partitioner to use?
    By Neddih in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:10 PM
  4. Who takes a nutrient partitioner before bed?
    By freefall365 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:13 PM
  5. best PWO only nutrient partitioner?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 08:52 AM