lean cutting

jlevz

Awards
looking to shred from 180 to 160 wanna try the oxy e,alphat, erase but was wondering if its worth throwing in ds lean extreme as well I also have jacked for pre and bcaa along with fish oil and a multi vitamin mostly do cardio for a boxing/mma workout

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
looking to shred from 180 to 160 wanna try the oxy e,alphat, erase but was wondering if its worth throwing in ds lean extreme as well I also have jacked for pre and bcaa along with fish oil and a multi vitamin mostly do cardio for a boxing/mma workout
Lean xtreme has plenty of good reviews and imo throw it in. I'm currently on it and noticing gains already

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ds lean xtreme or endoamp max. If you want to go cheap, just use vitamin C.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure that if you want to be 160 pounds, that you are not going to have to lose lean muscle mass to get there from 180 pounds - BODY COMPOSITION is far more important than scale weight.

If you're going to use Erase, then there is no need to use Lean Xtreme as well - not recommended to stack two cortisol controllers together.

Make sure you're doing more than cardio - even for Boxing/MMA you are going to have some resistance work incorporated into your training regime.

Most importantly of all, make sure that your NUTRITION is on target re fat loss for YOU.

~Rosie~

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
They both to control cort but IMO if you dose them each low he'd be perfectly fine.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure that if you want to be 160 pounds, that you are not going to have to lose lean muscle mass to get there from 180 pounds - BODY COMPOSITION is far more important than scale weight.

If you're going to use Erase, then there is no need to use Lean Xtreme as well - not recommended to stack two cortisol controllers together.

Make sure you're doing more than cardio - even for Boxing/MMA you are going to have some resistance work incorporated into your training regime.

Most importantly of all, make sure that your NUTRITION is on target re fat loss for YOU.

~Rosie~
Exactly...especially the bolded part to answer your original question

The dosing for the stack you are looking at should be as follows:

Morning, empty stomach, pre breakfast: 2 OEP, 1 AT2
Breakfast, 30 mins after dosing above: 1 Erase
Lunch: 1 Erase
Afternoon, empty stomach: 2 AT2, 1 OEP
Dinner: 1 Erase

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has green tea and forsk too to help with fat loss. It is a stim free fat burner

My point is, you wont get full benefits of erase or LX taking both at lowered doses. You are better taking one or the other at the full dose.

Erase is also an estrogen reducer, this increasing your testosterone and overall anabolic state. This will allow you to gain lean mass easier and will make it harder to store fat

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
It has green tea and forsk too to help with fat loss. It is a stim free fat burner

My point is, you wont get full benefits of erase or LX taking both at lowered doses. You are better taking one or the other at the full dose.

Erase is also an estrogen reducer, this increasing your testosterone and overall anabolic state. This will allow you to gain lean mass easier and will make it harder to store fat
Im currently taking LX and the rest of the DS stack(ActX+Tria) starts tomorrow. I've taken erase before in a PCT, I'll have to give it a whack again once im done with my current cycle. What do you think would be the BEST choice to stack with erase to maximize gains? (Currently carb cycling to cut down to 6% or so)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im currently taking LX and the rest of the DS stack(ActX+Tria) starts tomorrow. I've taken erase before in a PCT, I'll have to give it a whack again once im done with my current cycle. What do you think would be the BEST choice to stack with erase to maximize gains? (Currently carb cycling to cut down to 6% or so)
Titanium, TestoPro, or Activate Xtreme

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Titanium, TestoPro, or Activate Xtreme
I've taken Tita, and currently starting Act, soo I may go with TestoPro. This is for a ways down the road though:p still have a few months of supps to go through. Do you have personal experience with TestoPro?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I used testopro when it was released...solid product at 4 caps per day
Great, so 4 caps per day would last 30 days.
On both TestoPro and Erase, what are optimal dosing times? And for Erase I'm assuming 3 caps a day with TestP?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, so 4 caps per day would last 30 days.
On both TestoPro and Erase, what are optimal dosing times? And for Erase I'm assuming 3 caps a day with TestP?
TestoPro
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps ~8 hours post-Dose 1

Erase
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 (optional or if only used one cap for Dose 1) - 1 cap pre-bed

~Rosie~

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
TestoPro
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps ~8 hours post-Dose 1

Erase
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 (optional or if only used one cap for Dose 1) - 1 cap pre-bed

~Rosie~
Thank you very much! I'll give it a try later on down the road:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much! I'll give it a try later on down the road:)
No worries :) Let us know how your experience with this stack goes when you use it.

~Rosie~