Usp Labs Prime???

avalenzi

Awards
Hey everyone, im looking for what im gonna take for my next stack. Im currently on my second week with TestoPro, ZMA, CLA, Fish Oils, but just wanted to get my next stack ordered so i can have it on hand when i finish the current one. I heard a lot about Prime (some good, some bad). But i was wondering from personal experiences how it worked for anyone and what did you stack it with for best results. Ive heard it takes a while to see results (around 6 weeks) wondering if that was true.

Any info will help, THANKS!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand how you feel since there are alot of mixed reviews. since i am not a USP labs rep, and the app nut products i will mention i have taken before i became a rep, i will give an honest opinion because i would want the same and i dont want u to blow your money.

It seems like Prime is a Hit or Miss product. For me, it is amazing. my numbers go up on all of my lifts. i have taken it solo twice, and stacked with HGHup once and IGF 2 once. I am not lying...when i stacked it with HGHup, my results were amazing. I did a log of it before i became a rep and the results speak for themselves. if i can find it i will post it on here. anyways, Prime is great alot (for me at least), but even better stacked.

These next products would be a better stack, but it will be more expensive but i will PM you with a discount code you can use if you choose to do it. It is called the Triple Threat Stack by APP NUT. It consists of HGHup, Free Test and Lit Up. I have taken this stack right when Lit Up came out and I fell in love. Now if you just really want to use Prime, this is what i suggest.

2 bottles of HGHup
1 bottle Free Test
1 bottle Prime
1 Lit up (or a pre workout of your choice)

The reason i say 2 bottles of HGHup is because that is where i saw the best results. you will see results with only one bottle, but HGH tends to give better results the longer you are on it.

back to Prime...the reason why alot of users dont like it because its so darn expensive and it only lasts about 3 weeks (69 protocol). others find it ineffective.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
hit or miss TRUE! It was a miss for me...No results what so ever

avalenzi

Awards
Thanks for the help R1balla, im definately going to look into HGHup along with the stack you suggested (most likely going to buy it). And HGHup is also natural test booster? Also, would it be better for me to take a month off after the stack im on now, or is it fine to go right into my next stack with a natural test booster? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i enjoyed prime....bottle went alitle fast with the way i dosed it, but my lifts did increase...to bad they weren't around these boards anymore, nutra used to run good deals on it from time to time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long have u been on your current stack?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If u have only been on it for two weeks, id say take a week or two off then start your new stack. Also, if u have questions about the stack I suggested or another supplement company's stack, feel free to PM me. I will also PM you with a promo code if u choose to order from appnut.com

avalenzi

Awards
If u have only been on it for two weeks, id say take a week or two off then start your new stack. Also, if u have questions about the stack I suggested or another supplement company's stack, feel free to PM me. I will also PM you with a promo code if u choose to order from appnut.com
Ya I have only been on it for two weeks, but plan on taking it for the full month obviously, so it would be best to take a week off before starting the new stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1 is right...people either love it or dont feel much from it.

I havent seen a single Prime advertisement in a year, and it looks like it has not lost popularity so there must be a decent number of satisfied re-buyers

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had good results from prime, but it was also stacked with HGHUP, so hard to say, I also used it with AX and had great results, I'm gonna try it solo in a few months and see how it goes, I'll report back then :)

Miiex1

Awards
i loved this stuff. muscles definitely got more dense. just bought it and am stacking it with powerfull concret among other things.

crux

Awards
I had good results on two runs with Prime. 69 protocol for me as well. I stacked with Anabolic Pump and HGH Pro. Hit a few PR's for strength. But as has been said repeatedly, it is expensive. I liked my recent triple stack of Erase, Titanium and Alpha T2 better. It worked more quickly. I also seemed to get daily headaches the first week of starting Prime on both runs.

I am also always taking fish oil, krealkalyn, multi.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have used prime for 7 weeks and got pretty good results but your diet has to be on point! I did a log on if want I can add the link!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Prime always worked well for me, In a lot of ways I felt it more than saw it. By week 3 right on point, I would notice specific increases in my strength, energy and recovery and I never used more than 6 per day in the 5 on 2 off protocol. I'm about to start a Prime\Anabolic Pump\HGHup run having been away from it for about a year now. That combination was great for me when i last ran it and i hope it will be again

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been a hit for me every time ive used it. Wish it was cheaper by now though, id still use it ever now and then if it was. Takes about 3 weeks for it to kick in for me. I run it for as long as 2 months before I start to see benefits level off and then ill stop it around the 9th or 10th week. When im using it, i just take 2 caps with every meal or snack and it'll add up to about 8 caps or more a day.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the hit or miss statements. It has very mixed reviews if you search. That has always kept me from trying it since it has a somewhat steep price tag. If you've got the money, go for it and see if it's a "hit" for you :)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the hit or miss statements. It has very mixed reviews if you search. That has always kept me from trying it since it has a somewhat steep price tag. If you've got the money, go for it and see if it's a "hit" for you :)

I've found that realism has a lot to do with the effectiveness of Prime and maybe any product. When I first tried it a couple of years ago, I was initially put off by the price but I decided to give it a try. I went into it with a open mind and honestly at first I was a little disappointed. However, in the third week I really began to notice that I was not feeling soreness like normal, that was the first hint that something good was going on. Prime was also a great aid in helping me recover after having shoulder surgery and each subsequent time that I've used it, the results have been good. It isn't going to make you Mr. Olympia but in my personal experience, Prime is a winner. btw, I have no affiliation with USP Labs