Supplements to take after PCT...

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I am looking at finding what supplements I can take after my pct to bridge into my next cycle. Once my pct is over with, I will be taking 4 months off until my next cycle. What are some good supplements that I can take during those 4 months?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we make a product designed for this, it's actually called Bridge

What is in Bridge?

Cassis Grandiszz: This is an amazing and exotic herb from the jungles of Costa Rica. It has a reputation in folklore as an aphrodisiac but more scientific studies reveal that it increases blood volume. That is exactly what androgens do that produce those massive pumps! It’s the first thing you miss when you go off! Now, you can get them back!

Phosphatydl Serine: This unique phospholipid has the distinct ability to stop the destruction of the cellular wall. It is an intriguing component to anti-aging but it also prevents muscle catabolism, so…

..you don’t lose the gains you made while on cycle!

Fadogia Aggrestis: Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase luteinizing hormone, thus allowing for faster recovery. Even if you use HCG, it’s only a temporary fix. Fadogia gets the body to work on its own to restore testosterone and testicular size.

Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): Unlike bogus GH enhancers, Alpha GPC has been proven to increase GH output, when it’s secreted naturally. In other words, when you train hard and are in a deep sleep, growth hormone production may be increased by up to 20%!

EGCG: This is an extract of green tea, that offers the most concentrated form of the active ingredient. It’s a powerful antioxidant that also helps in utilizing and preventing the storage of excess fat.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking at finding what supplements I can take after my pct to bridge into my next cycle. Once my pct is over with, I will be taking 4 months off until my next cycle. What are some good supplements that I can take during those 4 months?
Anything that is not suppressive to your natural T. There is no such thing as something that is specifically good for running between cycles.

THE most important thing between cycles is keeping your diet right. Say you have added 1000 calories per day during your last cycle and gained 10lbs. You must keep eating at this caloric intake to keep your gains. If you go back to eating how you did before your cycle, you will go back to looking and lifting like you did before the cycle.

With an increase in muscle mass, you must meet the muscles new demands for nutrients

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything that is not suppressive to your natural T. There is no such thing as something that is particularly good for running between cycles.

THE most important thing between cycles is keeping your diet right. Say you have added 1000 calories per day during your last cycle and gained 10lbs. You must keep eating at this caloric intake to keep your gains. If you go back to eating how you did before your cycle, you will go back to looking and lifting like you did before the cycle.

With an increase in muscle mass, you must meet the muscles new demands for nutrients

Very good advise natty is on top of it. As far as supplements go though I can think of a few that could help you out with maintaining your gains. BCAAS are a must IMO drive from applied nutricuticals I really like the forskolii that's in it. Erase from PES is another great one becauase of the anti cortisol and anti e properties of it it will help keep you in an anabolic state which is what you want to keep your gains. Another good one would be an ecdy type product. Just my opinion hope it helps a little brother.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Anything that is not suppressive to your natural T. There is no such thing as something that is specifically good for running between cycles.

completely agree

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I will be able to maintain a healthy and clean diet when I get back to the states, so I'm not worried about that. I'll look into Bridge and a few others.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be able to maintain a healthy and clean diet when I get back to the states, so I'm not worried about that. I'll look into Bridge and a few others.
Stay safe over there. As long as your diet is straight you will be fine. Add in some creatine mono for a little extra padding and you will be set

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checkout Phytotest and TCF-1, I can get you a deal on them if you'd like to try em. Just send me a PM if you're interested :veryhappy: