- 04-20-2011, 12:21 AM
- 04-20-2011, 12:27 AM
04-20-2011, 01:19 AM
It's definitely working for me, more than bulk DAA did by itself (I ran bulk DAA for a month about 40 days before I ran Adamantium.)
It's the real deal for a DAA based natural test booster. I'm 30 and I even had bacne start showing up on my shoulders...
04-20-2011, 01:29 AM
04-20-2011, 01:37 AM
I like it so far. I've been mixing it with a scoop of NO-xplode and Superpump250 and it has been a good combo. I don't recommend taking all that with Redline and T-911 even if you get them as free samples....that was a horribly failed science experiment >.<. Anyway, looking forward to getting Wyked soon to see how it compares.
04-20-2011, 01:41 AM
04-20-2011, 01:44 AM
04-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Just used it for the first time today. My log is up but I have yet to update. Will start tomorrow when I have more time.
I can say I was sweating way more and had a bit more focus in the gym. My energy/alertness was up but nothing like with caffeine or other stims in terms of being almost "off the walls"... very clean energy.
BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
04-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AndrewNico in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 89Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:32 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 47Last Post: 05-22-2011, 10:34 PM
- By Athletix in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2011, 09:49 PM
- By Athletix in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:26 AM
- By Bionic in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2010, 12:32 AM