- 04-19-2011, 10:21 PM
- 04-19-2011, 10:27 PM
- 04-19-2011, 11:19 PM
It's definitely working for me, more than bulk DAA did by itself (I ran bulk DAA for a month about 40 days before I ran Adamantium.)
It's the real deal for a DAA based natural test booster. I'm 30 and I even had bacne start showing up on my shoulders...
04-19-2011, 11:29 PM
so pretty good strength gains with this? How is the taste as well?
04-19-2011, 11:37 PM
I like it so far. I've been mixing it with a scoop of NO-xplode and Superpump250 and it has been a good combo. I don't recommend taking all that with Redline and T-911 even if you get them as free samples....that was a horribly failed science experiment >.<. Anyway, looking forward to getting Wyked soon to see how it compares.
04-19-2011, 11:41 PM
04-19-2011, 11:44 PM
04-20-2011, 12:29 AM
Just used it for the first time today. My log is up but I have yet to update. Will start tomorrow when I have more time.
I can say I was sweating way more and had a bit more focus in the gym. My energy/alertness was up but nothing like with caffeine or other stims in terms of being almost "off the walls"... very clean energy.
Celtic Labs Rep
04-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AndrewNico in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 89Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:32 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 47Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Athletix in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2011, 07:49 PM
- By Athletix in forum Athletix SportsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:26 AM
- By Bionic in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:32 PM