Adamantium?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how is the preworkout? Any ideas? Side effects? Pumps? Strength gain. looking to possibly make a little preworkout ****tail with this. Make sprinkel in the creatine nitrate with this? Any ideas?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
how is the preworkout? Any ideas? Side effects? Pumps? Strength gain. looking to possibly make a little preworkout ****tail with this. Make sprinkel in the creatine nitrate with this? Any ideas?
It's pretty new, Not a lot of reviews out there. Buy some and let us know how it works lol. I was going to get the Adamantium and Titanium stack but I got the PES Trifecta Stack. I'll try it out next time.

obvious

obvious

Awards
It's definitely working for me, more than bulk DAA did by itself (I ran bulk DAA for a month about 40 days before I ran Adamantium.)

It's the real deal for a DAA based natural test booster. I'm 30 and I even had bacne start showing up on my shoulders...

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so pretty good strength gains with this? How is the taste as well?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like it so far. I've been mixing it with a scoop of NO-xplode and Superpump250 and it has been a good combo. I don't recommend taking all that with Redline and T-911 even if you get them as free samples....that was a horribly failed science experiment >.<. Anyway, looking forward to getting Wyked soon to see how it compares.

50Carbs

Awards
No side effects. Tastes great. Mixes very well. You can add creatine, beta-alanine to it. As far as results, well, I went through the whole tab, the libido was up, but not much else, as far as I can tell. I also took Erase with it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just used it for the first time today. My log is up but I have yet to update. Will start tomorrow when I have more time.

I can say I was sweating way more and had a bit more focus in the gym. My energy/alertness was up but nothing like with caffeine or other stims in terms of being almost "off the walls"... very clean energy.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think it has been out long enough for full month reviews to be heard yet, but I am eager to hear some full bottle reviews