Gotta lose 10-15lbs of fat... What to take?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Diet is point on... Losing about .5-.8 a week... Mostly fat I believe... But it isn't going to work... I have a cruise coming up in June...I have to lose about 10lbs by June 10th....diet is great... Cardio is better then I even did... (3 days a week 25min plus 50pushups n 30situps to finish off...so what should I take.

Clen?
Eca?
T3?
Other?

Will be taking with a test booster to keep as much muscle as possible...

Or should I do a cycle of epi? With clen for 2 week of it? Or t3?

I'm 205lbs 5'9" at 13-16% bodyfat?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Heres the best thing to take.. (TAKE) your diet and rearrange it, Lower the carbs to around 150-200 grams a day, Get your protein around 1.5grams per body lbs. Up your fats with GOOD fats, not any fats. Hit the cardio more often to burn that fat right off. Nothing gets rid of fat, Maybe will cause a rise in body tempature to help burn it, but your diet is key to all this, Try hitting the weights as well instead of just pushups,pull ups will cause your to burn alot more calories

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I hit the weight 3-4 times a week.... And cardio the other 3.. I don't just do pushups lol...

Carbs are at 157 right now... And lower and I can't function.... Protein is at 250 on cardio days 320 on workout days... Only Heathly fat... Evol, natty pb, etc...

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I can't really help on weight loss supps.....

You do know that with the right diet and increasing your cardio (intensity/frequency) you can lose around 2lbs per week.

That's plenty of time to reach your goal

Good luck

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta agree with the others, if you are only losing .5lbs a week as a 200+ pounder, then your diet isn't on, or you arent doing enough cardio. Assuming you are still in the 2200-2700 range calories wise, i'd drop another 200-300 a day from wherever you are.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe my diet blows... I'll post it up...

Breakfast: protein shake. N cup of oatmeal

Snack: almonds like the little bags..

Lunch 8oz of scallops... With orange or banana.

Snack: 2 cans of tuna mixed with BBQ sauce ( starting today fat free n low carb BBQ sauce)

Dinner 8oz of chicken or steak with cup o greens.

Before bed... Protein shake with water... Whey shake...( no money for anything better)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
After workouts... Protein shake with milk.. 60 gram protein 9 gram fat. 20 carb. Same as morning shake...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eyeballing that, I don't see even 1500 calories. It may be that you really aren't eating enough, and thats why your loss is relatively low as odd as it sounds

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

Snack: 2 cans of tuna mixed with BBQ sauce ( starting today fat free n low carb BBQ sauce)

Before bed... Protein shake with water... Whey shake...( no money for anything better)
Eat eggs for breakfast and move the shake to snack w/ almonds.

Eat more leafy green veggies.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Take a smaller helping at meals.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
It's like 2500 calories... I gain at like 3200... The shakes are 450 a piece

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Actually wow on non workout days it's only 1850 about gotta add more in u think? Workout days roughy 2250-2350...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll add a quality gainer for post workout? What do you guys think about that idea? I know real food etc... But it's hard on my schedule... Get another quality 800 calories...

Next question what's a good gainer?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet is point on... Losing about .5-.8 a week... Mostly fat I believe... But it isn't going to work... I have a cruise coming up in June...I have to lose about 10lbs by June 10th....diet is great... Cardio is better then I even did... (3 days a week 25min plus 50pushups n 30situps to finish off...so what should I take.

Clen?
Eca?
T3?
Other?

Will be taking with a test booster to keep as much muscle as possible...

Or should I do a cycle of epi? With clen for 2 week of it? Or t3?

I'm 205lbs 5'9" at 13-16% bodyfat?

Strict Keto Diet

6g of TTA (Tetradecylthioacetic Acid)
GDA (glucose disposal agents) (Gymnema Sylvestre, Banaba, Berberine, 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Reduce XT (you will need this after few weeks on diet your cortisol levels will blown)
ALCAR and LCLT(carnitines for energy and fat oxidation)

Tartrate, naturally found in some foods, acts to stabilize l-carnitine. l-Carnitine is a dipeptide found in great abundance in the body, especially the heart and skeletal muscle. It maintains efficient fat utilization by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be broken down by a process called beta oxidation (fat metabolism) to produce energy.

This acetylated form of l-carnitine is supportive of healthy mental and cognitive function

wait and see to believe ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yuck, not a gainer, its not 800 "quality" calories, its 800 crappy calories most of the time. can't you do 4 or 5 whole eggs at breakfast instead of the shake? and throw in an avocado or natural peanut butter with one of the other meals. pick up Naturally More peanut butter at Walmart, cheap and decent.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
More cardio, eat more dead animals, Less carbs. I know your not going to feel right but drop another 25-30g, you will adjust and be okay. More protein too. Red meat

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
greek yogurt! good calories, decent amount of protein, a lot of them are low on fat....add a half scoop of protein and mix....you got almost a protein pudding

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Start doing cardio 5 to 7 days per week, including after lifting on lifting days, and make it count by making at least 2 or 3 of those days high intensity intervals. Stick with 20 min of cardio on lifting days, 40 min on non-lifting days.

Also, as some have said, add more greens to your dinner. Make a large salad with lots of spinach or arugula, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc and throw your meat of choice on top of that with some fat free vinaigrette.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya eggs should be easy.. Like hardboiled eggs work? N sure before bed I'll throw in 2tb of pb? Also easyejl? Should I move the shake to with the almonds or drop it all together?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya eggs should be easy.. Like hardboiled eggs work? N sure before bed I'll throw in 2tb of pb? Also easyejl? Should I move the shake to with the almonds or drop it all together?
Hard boiled eggs are handy. You can have it with the almonds if want, but if its a 400 calorie shake that may be pushing it a little high

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I'll try that... Thanks for your help.. 5 eggs with oatmeal... N I'll add the pb with the 2 cans of tuna... To get rid of the taste... N I'll just make tue shake with water... That way it's only 240 calories... Ad I get enough protein in... Thanks... Anything else that needs tweaking just tell me.. I don't take offense to anything on here I'm trying to learn...

Bigruss757

Awards

Try keeping your carbs only in the morning and post workout..where is your pwo meal? and no protein with your 2nd meal? Also what type of cardio are doing?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Um I'm throwing in a shake wit 24 grams with the almonds... Pwo meal is just what is the next thing to eat... ( I do shake after workout though) cardio Is 12 min running at 5mph... 15 bike... 50 pushups 30 sit-ups...

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Um I'm throwing in a shake wit 24 grams with the almonds... Pwo meal is just what is the next thing to eat... ( I do shake after workout though) cardio Is 12 min running at 5mph... 15 bike... 50 pushups 30 sit-ups...
You're not going to get too far with cardio that is that low intensity...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm thinking it will work for at least a month or two... Because this is the first time I'm doing any type of cardio...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might I suggest a high calorie day to get your metabolism up and running to optimal levels? And then drop the calories again a little and repeat. Also have you considered Androlean? I know you mentioned Epi, so you seem okay to add something hormonal. Let me know if its something your interested in and pm me.

hookoo74

Awards
I have been on ketogenic diet for year. Works nice for power and dieting also. It really kills your appetite. Most do eat too less fat and too much carbs. Just carbs down to 20g or below if you can. Also do not overeat proteins. 1g per lbs is enough.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I'm putting everyone thoughts together to get this done. Haha woke up today had my oatmeal with 5 eggs. So that's a start!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
greek yogurt! good calories, decent amount of protein, a lot of them are low on fat....add a half scoop of protein and mix....you got almost a protein pudding

greek yogurt is awesome ! although the one time I added a scoop of protein to the mix it became so thick I almost couldn't eat it.

Side note:
ketogenic diets work awesome. CKD diet is probably the best thing I have ever done !

For a solid supplement stack my personal favorite is at-2,erase,ec stack. Add in egcg and A healthy dose of fish oil. This has worked amazing for me in the past and has helped me to drop to around 13% BF. those last ten pounds are a real bitch though, so up the cardio, eat right, and push through it !