Hemo Rage Black

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
This **** should be pulled off the shelves. I took this crap, And it is crap... And I seriously thought I felt like I was doing to die! I didn't even take a full scoop and yet I got to the gym and was freaking the hell out. My heart was racing a million miles an hour, I was shaking and according to a trainer I was turning white, I got really cold. I don't know what they put in this crap but I'm surprised its still on the shelves. I thought it was just me so I let two of my friends try it and sure enough they had a similar experience. It does help you focus though... Focus on not trying to die. I had to sit down for 30 minutes before I felt somewhat normal again. Has anyone else tried this crap?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well, I guess you're sensitive to stims. I had to take 2 scoops just to feel anything. But then again, I am a crackhead when it comes to stims.

obvious

obvious

Awards
This **** should be pulled off the shelves. I took this crap, And it is crap... And I seriously thought I felt like I was doing to die! I didn't even take a full scoop and yet I got to the gym and was freaking the hell out. My heart was racing a million miles an hour, I was shaking and according to a trainer I was turning white, I got really cold. I don't know what they put in this crap but I'm surprised its still on the shelves. I thought it was just me so I let two of my friends try it and sure enough they had a similar experience. It does help you focus though... Focus on not trying to die. I had to sit down for 30 minutes before I felt somewhat normal again. Has anyone else tried this crap?
This is awesome

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my buddy used it and commented on the cold feeling but liked it....i've used it for 2 days, it wasn't to bad, decent energy but i haven't felt the cold rush

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does help you focus though... Focus on not trying to die.
This is the best testimonial EVER. I'm sorry, bro, but I lol'd hard when I read that.

Well, I guess you're sensitive to stims. I had to take 2 scoops just to feel anything. But then again, I am a crackhead when it comes to stims.
Yeah, I'm the same way (though I haven't tried this). I even cycle off stims, but they just aren't the same anymore *tear* lol.

This is awesome
I concur :cool2:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Talking about the ultra concentrate? Well what did you expect? It's the strongest preworkout on the market. I took a dose at 5pm when I tried it my first time....and didn't fall asleep till 3am.

If i remember correctly...it has around 70mg of geranium

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Talking about the ultra concentrate? Well what did you expect? It's the strongest preworkout on the market. I took a dose at 5pm when I tried it my first time....and didn't fall asleep till 3am.

If i remember correctly...it has around 70mg of geranium
I'm talking about Hemo Rage Ulta, Not sure if that's what you're talking about. I didn't know what to expect, It was brand new, I was told that it wasn't that strong and at the time there were no reviews. I took half of the recommended dose, So I probably would have visited the hospital if I took the full dose lol.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
This is the best testimonial EVER. I'm sorry, bro, but I lol'd hard when I read that.
Haha, I was laughing when I was typing it out, Glad you enjoyed it! This was a while ago... I want to say like early 2010ish. I'm definitely afraid to take any pre work outs with stims now.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about Hemo Rage Ulta, Not sure if that's what you're talking about. I didn't know what to expect, It was brand new, I was told that it wasn't that strong and at the time there were no reviews. I took half of the recommended dose, So I probably would have visited the hospital if I took the full dose lol.
There is Hemo Rage Black, and Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate...two very different formulas

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh, not the one i have, i have the ultra concentrate, different formula

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're probably very lucky it wasn't the UC version then, lol.

Don't be afraid of pre-workouts with stims in them, just make sure you know what's exactly in there and ease into it. I've encountered a few pre-workouts that have stims but don't seem to kick quite as hard. I switch them up depending on my workouts and what I feel like doing to myself at the particular time ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
OP, ur description makes me want to take it...but then again im lead to believe ur sensitiive to stims....i wish i was...

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
You're probably very lucky it wasn't the UC version then, lol.

Don't be afraid of pre-workouts with stims in them, just make sure you know what's exactly in there and ease into it. I've encountered a few pre-workouts that have stims but don't seem to kick quite as hard. I switch them up depending on my workouts and what I feel like doing to myself at the particular time ;)
Yeah, I guess so... I would of been passed out on the floor. haha. I've been looking into Universal Storm, Universal Rage, Lit Up and a few other. I'm going to try and get some samples and find a good pre work out drink. I would opt for PP Pre-Max but it's too rich for my blood.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
OP, ur description makes me want to take it...but then again im lead to believe ur sensitiive to stims....i wish i was...
Go for it man, The only way to know is to try it. I recommend just getting a sample first. It wont kill you but it may feel like you're dieing. LoL

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try something simple for a pre-wo, like focus xt or the new novem

Miiex1

Awards
i get better results from jak3d anyone else concur?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS is on sale until the end of the month if you're looking for a good deal on a solid preworkout

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/173358-another-huge-ntbm.html

David Dunn, one of the admins who has been here since the beginning of AM gave N2KTS a good review...and in fact stated that he thought it was better than jacked...and upon finishing his tub of N2KTS he went back to using jacked and his workouts weren't as good

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2KTS is on sale until the end of the month if you're looking for a good deal on a solid preworkout

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/173358-another-huge-ntbm.html

David Dunn, one of the admins who has been here since the beginning of AM gave N2KTS a good review...and in fact stated that he thought it was better than jacked...and upon finishing his tub of N2KTS he went back to using jacked and his workouts weren't as good
That's high praise, too.

And just on a side note, I don't ever hate on companies at all, but of what I've used from Nutrex in the past, I haven't been impressed (not a slam, just a statement). I've used their Lipo 6 Black and saw/felt nothing from it and I ordered some of their protein because it was a great price, and it was honestly of the worst tasting stuff I've ever had. I did have a sample of the ultra-concentrate pre-workout that I've never tried; I'll give it a whirl one of these days soon, so I can give input on it, too.

But yeah, if you ever see their protein on sale, steer clear (it was cookies and cream or cookie bits or something and *shudder* it tasted awful and mixed up like sludge).