What do you guys think about Taurus Nutritions Pre-Workout Wyked?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna start hearing what you guys think! I know its the sickest tasting Prework out ever made.. please post up some thoughts about it

and does anyone plan on using the DAA-HCG product with it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna start hearing what you guys think! I know its the sickest tasting Prework out ever made.. please post up some thoughts about it

and does anyone plan on using the DAA-HCG product with it?
I have only me beta-testing experience feedback, so not sure how valid that is with the final product.

I won't be using DA-HCG, but that's only because I am a female and DAA is pointless for women to use.

~Rosie~

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only me beta-testing experience feedback, so not sure how valid that is with the final product.

I won't be using DA-HCG, but that's only because I am a female and DAA is pointless for women to use.

~Rosie~
this is so different from the original beta product. I was hoping the grape was more there so to speak. now the lemonade beta was outstanding, Eric's final version is just, well, mind blowing

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is so different from the original beta product. I was hoping the grape was more there so to speak. now the lemonade beta was outstanding, Eric's final version is just, well, mind blowing
So I have heard ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the taste is all that!!! the focus is definately there. with the mono and daa strength is gonna go up over time. stim effect is on par with any preworkout at 3 scoops. not really big pumps yet, but like strength i think this will increase over time. endurance is where it shines, imo. i used it at 3 scoops after working a 14 hour shift in a box factory and was able to get a very decent workout in, i was impressed by this since i had to drag my ass to the gym!!!!!!:bigok:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the taste is all that!!! the focus is definately there. with the mono and daa strength is gonna go up over time. stim effect is on par with any preworkout at 3 scoops. not really big pumps yet, but like strength i think this will increase over time. endurance is where it shines, imo. i used it at 3 scoops after working a 14 hour shift in a box factory and was able to get a very decent workout in, i was impressed by this since i had to drag my ass to the gym!!!!!!:bigok:
X2

Come on guys we wanna hear what you think!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have not used it so my opinion isn't worth a lot. But I really dislike geranium and that is stopping me from giving it a shot. It sucks for me most pre work outs include it these days.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not used it so my opinion isn't worth a lot. But I really dislike geranium and that is stopping me from giving it a shot. It sucks for me most pre work outs include it these days.
I'm sorry man - I love geranium and buy it in bulk. Some people just don't like it...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Nothing works for everyone. Im sure others will love it. I look forward to the other Taurus releases for sure!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously it doesnt even taste like a pre-workout drink..

Honestly I feel like I got sent a tub of this instead of the pre-workout mix..

yes it is THAT good :yup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously it doesnt even taste like a pre-workout drink..

Honestly I feel like I got sent a tub of this instead of the pre-workout mix..

yes it is THAT good :yup:
You're not jokin bro, this stuff is no joke! 2 scoops had me feelin good for a good 4+ hours!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
same reason why I wont be trying it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same reason why I wont be trying it.
If the demand is high enough maybe Eric will create a stim-free version for you guys so you can enjoy this incredible flavor

Nothing works for everyone. Im sure others will love it. I look forward to the other Taurus releases for sure!
We have ran through 2 batches of 7KE already! Each batch has sold out and waiting to hear word on when the next one will be released. Keep your eyes open for this!

Also DA-HCG is still available and for the low low price of $16 :bling:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X2

Come on guys we wanna hear what you think!
I think it SUCKS.........
........that you haven't sent me a tub to try out :lol:

nah, really though...I'll be trying it out at some point, I am a fan of geranium...but running back to back meso first.....

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
As soon as I get my Wyked and DA-HCG to log in I will be be posting about flavor since I love me some lemonade.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
No plans to stack with DAA-HCG (sorry)

I have had 4 workouts since getting my product.

I am 2 scooping after the first day

Pump-I throw AAKG and Citulline Mallate into this mix so I do get a pump (on Arm day as a rule) . hard to gauge whether Wyked provides a pump or not (sorry)

Energy -very steady and not jittery

Focus- I feel I am beasting more since using this. I experience a sense of tunnel vision while using similar to what I got from C4

Taste- Awesome nuff said

Effectiveness-I would rate this as tops in performance at this time and rivals with Jak3d and C4 and white flood (my top three). It gives my a hybrid response as in the energy i get from jak3d and the focus i got from C4. I would prefer to see what happens in the long run with this product and do a follow up on opinion after 18-20 workout's as this would be representative of a tub of Jak3d usage.

Last edited:
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
havent tried it yet, will soon

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Friggin loved it!!! Took two scoops yesterday. 30 min later, i was ready to tear the gym up. This was my first week back after a 3 week layoff (sick & working boat-load of OT). Anyway, went in yesterday morning for a fairly light lwg routine. I did my extensions, curls, & then squats. Went to the leg press machine w only 4 plates total!!! Lowered it down & POP!!! Something in my lower back. Couldnt even pull the plates off the put them back. Limped over to the stationary bike in hopes of loosening things up a little. I rode for about 30 min. The Wyked had me soaking wet!! Loved it.

Flavor friggin rocks!!! Especially ice cold in this 87 degree weather!!!

Gonna take 2-3 more days off to let back rest. Then im back at it!!

Great focus, strength, stamina, and of course flavor.

Oh, that high dollar label rocks!! Lol. Hey, if it saves me a $, so be it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No plans to stack with DAA-HCG (sorry)

I have had 4 workouts since getting my product.

I am 2 scooping after the first day

Pump-I throw AAKG and Citulline Mallate into this mix so I do get a pump (on Arm day as a rule) . hard to gauge whether Wyked provides a pump or not (sorry)

Energy -very steady and not jittery

Focus- I feel I am beasting more since using this. I experience a sense of tunnel vision while using similar to what I got from C4

Taste- Awesome nuff said

Effectiveness-I would rate this as tops in performance at this time and rivals with Jak3d and C4 and white flood (my top three). It gives my a hybrid response as in the energy i get from jak3d and the focus i got from C4. I would prefer to see what happens in the long run with this product and do a follow up on opinion after 18-20 workout's as this would be representative of a tub of Jak3d usage.
looking at the ingredient profile, you have to think results will get better with longer use. the stims you will feel right away, but some of the other ingredients require a little time to reap their benefits.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friggin loved it!!! Took two scoops yesterday. 30 min later, i was ready to tear the gym up. This was my first week back after a 3 week layoff (sick & working boat-load of OT). Anyway, went in yesterday morning for a fairly light lwg routine. I did my extensions, curls, & then squats. Went to the leg press machine w only 4 plates total!!! Lowered it down & POP!!! Something in my lower back. Couldnt even pull the plates off the put them back. Limped over to the stationary bike in hopes of loosening things up a little. I rode for about 30 min. The Wyked had me soaking wet!! Loved it.

Summer is right around the corner here and I am thinking about mixing in some crushed ice or just poping the shaker cup in the freezer for a couple mins to get it like a slushy consistency. Wyked is going to be the ultimate summer pre-workoutdrink!

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Summer is right around the corner here and I am thinking about mixing in some crushed ice or just poping the shaker cup in the freezer for a couple mins to get it like a slushy consistency. Wyked is going to be the ultimate summer pre-workoutdrink!
Was considering a Wyked smoothie with my Magic Bullet yesterday, but alas got rushed so slammed it down old style. Will likely do that in Friday for back/bi day :)

Yesterday was chest /tri day and I had a GREAT workout. One of my exercises involved 95 DB's on both decline and flat bench which is pretty big for me considering I had a bout with tendonitis 7 months ago or so and the fact I never did presses with DB's as a staple item in my routines. My goal is to be playing with 100's in 2 weeks...for being 165lb's I am happy with 95's. My gym goes up to 150 so I got lots of room to climb.

JeffJohnston

Awards
Best taste by far

I love the taste of Wyked. Its the best tasting Pre on the market and for $20!!! I have tried jacked,Hemo,Lit up,1MR,Pre-Surge. This is the best taste period. Just like some of the other posts it taste like Country Time Pink Lemonade.You have to grab this ASAP. I will also be using this with DA-HCG supplement by Taurus also. If you don't take advantage of these sale prices on Taurus your going to be left behind. This is the most exciting company I can think of right now. And M1-P coming!! Watch out. Little gym rats everywhere will be jacked on Taurus Nutrition supps

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dude!! Hope your back isn't too fcuked up! Thanks for the review tho... :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Put up a first impressions on the Taurus forum.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/taurus-nutrition/173847-wyked-first-impressions.html#post2843583

But in summary :

Taste: Wow! Actually tastes like lemonade. No sharpness or bite, just smooth.
Mixablity: Mixes pretty instantly with no grain, so goes down easy.
Energy: Haven't tried it with workout, arrived just after I finished working out today, but energy from it feels smooth so far, good focus and tunnel vision. This is on one scoop :-D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love the taste of Wyked. Its the best tasting Pre on the market and for $20!!! I have tried jacked,Hemo,Lit up,1MR,Pre-Surge. This is the best taste period. Just like some of the other posts it taste like Country Time Pink Lemonade.You have to grab this ASAP. I will also be using this with DA-HCG supplement by Taurus also. If you don't take advantage of these sale prices on Taurus your going to be left behind. This is the most exciting company I can think of right now. And M1-P coming!! Watch out. Little gym rats everywhere will be jacked on Taurus Nutrition supps
fantastic price on the wyked/hcg combo.

still waiting for more info on the m1-p.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i'm personally not a fan of the DAA in a preworkout as some people prefer not to use it, and i don't really see its purpose as a pre-workout supplement. otherwise, it's a solid product IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm personally not a fan of the DAA in a preworkout as some people prefer not to use it, and i don't really see its purpose as a pre-workout supplement. otherwise, it's a solid product IMO.
daa is a neuro exciter, for me the daa in wyked is just the right amount to get me fired up for a workout.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
daa is a neuro exciter, for me the daa in wyked is just the right amount to get me fired up for a workout.
Today is the first day in about 2 weeks that I didn't use any WYKED and today sucks.

Stuck at work for 16 hours with no wyked. I know I'm suppose to be weening off stims but I don't think that's gonna happen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is the first day in about 2 weeks that I didn't use any WYKED and today sucks.

Stuck at work for 16 hours with no wyked. I know I'm suppose to be weening off stims but I don't think that's gonna happen.
i hear ya, lol.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Orangatang's Wyked Mini Review

First off I'd like to verify the claims that this is the best tasting preworkout ive ever tasted. I even put my wyked into a device and made a preworkout slushie.

I like taking 2-3 scoops preworkout. Something that is noticably missing is the BA tingles (not taking a stance whether this is good or bad) The stim effect is great with this product. It tastes so good im afraid for my P1 adenosine receptors and other stim receptors b/c one could almost drink this leisurely.

All in all a homerun for taurus and a great start to a successful line of products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Orangatang's Wyked Mini Review

First off I'd like to verify the claims that this is the best tasting preworkout ive ever tasted. I even put my wyked into a device and made a preworkout slushie.

I like taking 2-3 scoops preworkout. Something that is noticably missing is the BA tingles (not taking a stance whether this is good or bad) The stim effect is great with this product. It tastes so good im afraid for my P1 adenosine receptors and other stim receptors b/c one could almost drink this leisurely.

All in all a homerun for taurus and a great start to a successful linen of products.
good stuff!!!!!

cdsfx

Awards
apart from the fact that DAA gets you hyped it takes care of the stim d i c k caused by geranium

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
apart from the fact that DAA gets you hyped it takes care of the stim d i c k caused by geranium
DAA doesn't get you 'hyped up' its a natural test booster to synergistically work with the preworkout.

cdsfx

Awards
DAA doesn't get you 'hyped up' its a natural test booster to synergistically work with the preworkout.
Maybe not you but when I take it I feel like I just drank a bunch of caffeine and I'm aware of what DAA is thank you very much ;)

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Taste of Wyked is awesome. The lemonade flavor is really nailed down and even with adding more DAA, the taste is still great.

I've noticed that I've been sweating a lot more in the gym since I started using Wyked as my pre-workout, and I am only using 1 scoop.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^this^^^

Did it ship yet? :yawn:

Got mine yesterday Blue. But I am just logging the Wyked.

I will probably stack it with the DAA-HCG as well as some Ecdy and Erase when I am done with my log for you guys. The flavor is indeed awesome. Gonna hit the weight room with 2-3 (I have a high initial and rapidly developing tolerance to most anything) scoops tomorrow, CAN NOT WAIT!