I'm ready to try a cycle of prohormone/test boosters please help!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm ready to try a cycle of prohormone/test boosters please help!!!

Well my friends been talking to me about it, he said he was taking sustanon 250, perfect cycle liver cleanse, and an estrogen blocker and gained 30 pounds on his first cycle, and he really has gotten alot bigger. but im still kind of afraid of any side effects this may have, i wouldnt care about the mood swings or acne that much, but he said it can make your nipples sensitive and lactate, and im affraid of the possibility of it effecting my **** or causing serious damage to my liver. plus its so cheap, if always believed in you get what u pay for...

please give me some knowledge and opinions!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

wow, these posts never stop coming.....fist off, YOU DONT NEED THEM RIGHT NOW. if ur bio is correct, ur as skinny as a pole. u can put on weight by eating ur butt off and training hard. what PCT did he take? just an estro blocker? and yes, steroids can cause gyno. if u are die hard on taking a cycle, post in the anabolic section. if u want natural stack or help with diet/training, we can help you here.

how is ur friends diet? u know if hes not eating for his new weight, over half of what he gained, he will lose it. maybe even more over time.

and ur title said PH/Testbooster.....which is it that u want to take? a PH or a test booster?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Age / stats?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

At 6 foot 175 lbs you have a lot of room to grow without PHs

Your weight shows that you are not eating enough food. Odds are if you took a PH, you would be back to 175 lbs a few months after your cycle due to your diet
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew228 View Post
    Well my friends been talking to me about it, he said he was taking sustanon 250, perfect cycle liver cleanse, and an estrogen blocker and gained 30 pounds on his first cycle, and he really has gotten alot bigger. but im still kind of afraid of any side effects this may have, i wouldnt care about the mood swings or acne that much, but he said it can make your nipples sensitive and lactate, and im affraid of the possibility of it effecting my **** or causing serious damage to my liver. plus its so cheap, if always believed in you get what u pay for...

please give me some knowledge and opinions!
    My first advice would be to get your diet down to a science and train like a beast. If you can't gain you aren't doing it right. At 175 lbs and your height PH's should be the last thing on your list.

PH's are Steroids. No matter what someone might have told you, they are Steroids. What age are you? If you are below the age of 21 I would recommend you stay away from all hormonal products.

I say take a few years to get your diet straight and get your training down. If you can't gain natty, you won't keep any of your gains from your cycle. Thats a fact.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

a natrual T booster like HCGenerate or DAA would do you well. Run some creatine with it and maybe a AI like ERASE

at your stats your no where close to needing a PH. Thats a yr down the road of hard training and proper supplementing.

GL
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

This is a natural stack that i would suggest to somebody like you.

Lit Up (DAA) , Erase , HGHup , Creatine Nitrate
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 08:59 AM
  2. For Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By nyoung807 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 08:19 AM
  3. For Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By Bmlax22 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 02:13 PM
  4. Post cycle for natural test boosters
    By Paz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:39 PM
  5. test boosters between pct and next cycle
    By pantera101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:27 PM