pct question 4 natadrol and daa 8 week run

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Well just finished up an 8 week run of natadrol at 8 pills a day and the last four weeks of the cycle I threw in gasparis daa product and wow the gains were amazing I will post a final review tomorrow. I have the formadrol that came in my natadrol kit which is plenty for pct but I did do daa as well would throwing in testopro be overkill? Thanks!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would leave the testpro, Formadrol + DAA will be enough. Interested in your final review.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I would leave the testpro, Formadrol + DAA will be enough. Interested in your final review.
Well actually what I meant was I ran natadrol for weeks 1-4 then for weeks 4-8 on natadrol I threw in gaspari's DAA product and its all over tonight. I know natadrol is considered a "weak" product but if you read my last review of natadrol and testopro i ran last year I cant say enough good things about natadrol as I will in my write up for natadrol+DAA. I know formadrol extreme is enough to cover it but was just curious if testopro was too much for the pct since I added DAA the last 4 weeks. Maybe for the people who just used natadrol by itself and didnt like it should try stacking it cause strength increases were SICK!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to use stoked for after my natadrol run. if you have some erase lying around that would be a cool stack.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Oh snap just found 130 x-factor pills that I forgot I had that expire this month so I guess I will run that with formadrol extreme for my pct for the natadrol+daa cycle that ends today. Xfa 4 pre-workout and maybe 2 on off days, I train 5 on 2 off......

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Is DAA dispartic Acid? I thought that was used in some PCT's.

Did you bulk on natadrol? Im cutting on it doing the 8 pills through 3 bottles. I have increased streangth and kept most of my size. Id love so run it on a bulk.

Im thinking later this year i'll run it with Pes's new anabeta product. I think that will make a killer stack. Post a link up to your review when you do it.

I'll be doing formadrol+leanxtreme for my PCT.

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Were you just not seeing much gains with the natadrol?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
any chance of update on review op. Still debating on giving Natadrol a run myself.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I will soon most likely tonight. Look under my posts I did a run last year of natadrol+testopro and did a log and a huge review. CANT say enough good words about natadrol!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I will soon most likely tonight. Look under my posts I did a run last year of natadrol+testopro and did a log and a huge review. CANT say enough good words about natadrol!
Hey super, you still posting up a review?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff super, interested in your final review.

Asked a pharma bud a while back about Natadrol + DAA and he advised no due to receptor issues but i keep seeing logs showing DAA magnifying results. I think he may be wrong, or goofed when looking at our ingredients.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
posting my review right now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6