ANDRO series question

1. ANDRO series question

Hi just wondering what is the age limit for any of the andro series of prohormones cause i got a buddy who picked up some andro mass and hard and hes over 50 is this gona hurt him ?? is he gona se gains??

2. Quote Originally Posted by DJDEANER View Post
    Hi just wondering what is the age limit for any of the andro series of prohormones cause i got a buddy who picked up some andro mass and hard and hes over 50 is this gona hurt him ?? is he gona se gains??
    i am over 50. it aint killed me....yet, lol. yes he should see decent gains.

3. right on man thanks for the info
    •   

4. Of all of the hormonal products these are some of the safest. If you check out our home board we have several logs with 40+ individuals running AndroHard.

5. What will be the impact on lipid profiles with Andromass

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    What will be the impact on lipid profiles with Andromass
    Similar to injectable test and 1-test, so slight impact from my understanding. Certainly nothing compared to strong methylated orals.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Similar to injectable test and 1-test, so slight impact from my understanding. Certainly nothing compared to strong methylated orals.
    Yah, causing damage to the liver increases the hit that the lipid profile takes.

That said, all AAS will hurt lipids.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

8. Million Dollar Question

Can AndroMass be used in place of TRT

If not, why not? What conversions would be missing?

9. [QUOTE=Whacked;2838073]Million Dollar Question

If not, why not? What would be missing?[/QUOTE]

A physicians guidance. (Yes, I took liberties with the quote.)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Million Dollar Question

If not, why not? What conversions would be missing?
    Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it right now. Product hasn't been released yet. In theory, it could be, but remember it has a test equivalent, not just a conversion to test.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

11. You lost me there

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    but remember it has a test equivalent, not just a conversion to test.

12. For the record. It says "Safe for TRT Long-term safety" right on PP's Web site.

13. That is in terms of sides and does not mean to be used as TRT. 1T is not something you'd want to constantly stay on.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. You cant take any of these if your on any prescription meds though correct?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    1T is not something you'd want to constantly stay on.
    For what reasons? Please explain. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That is in terms of sides and does not mean to be used as TRT.
    Gotcha

16. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    You cant take any of these if your on any prescription meds though correct?
    It depends on the particular medication as they are all metabolized differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    For what reasons? Please explain. Thanks

Gotcha
    Although they have a similar name, even though it is a misnomer, 1T is much more of a anabolic than regular test and is not an essential hormone.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Where could one find the list of meds to NOT take with the androseries ?????

18. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Where could one find the list of meds to NOT take with the androseries ?????
    Look for drug interactions with grapefruit juice

19. Thanks, will do.....

20. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Although they have a similar name, even though it is a misnomer, 1T is much more of a anabolic than regular test and is not an essential hormone.

21. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Thanks, will do.....
    Many medications will state if there is a grapefruit contraindication.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks
    No problem.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Just to add, 21 is the minimum age idealy when you want to start the Androseries.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

23. If he's on certain meds he should stay away from stuff that will raise bp, etc

24. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    If he's on certain meds he should stay away from stuff that will raise bp, etc
    True but if he's on certain meds he might just want to not use steroids
    Sustain Alpha is back!

25. Only heatlhy and responsible adults should consider ph/ds/aas. Having a good knowledge of nutrition and excercise help, but common sense goes a long way too.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

26. Being on a prescription med doesn't make you unhealthy! Things like reflux, depression etc are VERY common nowdays, and shouldn't preclude someone from chasing his mass goals!

27. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Being on a prescription med doesn't make you unhealthy! Things like reflux, depression etc are VERY common nowdays, and shouldn't preclude someone from chasing his mass goals!
    I agree

28. By all means Proteinmurder, pursue Andromass bro.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

29. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Being on a prescription med doesn't make you unhealthy! Things like reflux, depression etc are VERY common nowdays, and shouldn't preclude someone from chasing his mass goals!
    Very true!
    Sustain Alpha is back!

30. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Only heatlhy and responsible adults should consider ph/ds/aas. Having a good knowledge of nutrition and excercise help, but common sense goes a long way too.
    agreed

31. Is there any PP reps with a decent medical knowledge? I would mind PM'ing one for some info. I get more confused when I try to research myself. Not my strong suit!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1,4 Andro question?
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:22 AM