hey guys first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

jibba_128

Awards
first post hope you can help :)

my training and diet are good, ive been making gains on my routine and i eat 5000 calories a day consisting of oats protein milk eggs chicken beef rice pasta fruit and a multivitamin and ZMA

i have a fast metabolism and finding it hard to put muscle on ive been training for 6 years now im actually 175lbs, im at a plateeu and need something to push me further

now i was considering prohormones (im 22) but i want to try something similar to them first with a few less side effects, my libido is poor these days, my erections weak and my aggresion pretty low, despite eating enough fats etc and i dont overtrain or anything, i feel maybe my testosterone is low but im not saying it definately is but is there any good supplments that can optimise my natural production reduce oestrogen or cortisol or a combination of the above?

i dont mind a few side effects, i was thinking 6-oxo? jungle warfare? or is there any other strong ones that will raise my testosterone to push me to the next level?

thanks for reading guys

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
IMO, there isn't anything "like a PH"

It sounds like a natural test booster is what you're looking for:

TestoPRO, Titanium, etc, etc.

and/or

DAA.

Plus add some creatine and maybe some BCAA's.

Are your SURE your not overworking (overtraining) ?

jibba_128

Awards
IMO, there isn't anything "like a PH"

It sounds like a natural test booster is what you're looking for:

TestoPRO, Titanium, etc, etc.

and/or

DAA.

Are your SURE your not overworking(overtraining) your muscles?
ive tried once a week lots of sets, 3 times a week not many sets and twice a week reasonable amount of sets and other workouts

will these natural test boosters help a little? i want one that boosts libido aswell

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I think you hit the nail on the head there:

Yes, they will help a little IF IF IF......

your diet/training are in check....which are far more important.

I have taken TestoPRO and definitely noticed and increase in libido within the first week, alhough the effects seemed to diminish after the 4/5 week mark.

users of DAA have reported and huge increase in libido

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my libido is poor these days, my erections weak and my aggresion pretty low, despite eating enough fats etc and i dont overtrain or anything, i feel maybe my testosterone is low but im not saying it definately is
Sounds like you should see a doctor about these symptoms. You could be hypogonadal or have some other sort of hormonal imbalance.

jibba_128

Awards
Sounds like you should see a doctor about these symptoms. You could be hypogonadal or have some other sort of hormonal imbalance.
i dont know though because i can masterbate once a day on a night but the volume is low, if i have sex its bigger but in the space of one year i have gone from 3 rounds straight after each other to 1 round with a semi limp erection

my testicles are normal size and im only 12 percent bodyfat

jibba_128

Awards
diesel test hardcore? would that be a good one?

mod edit: first post and you failed to read the rules and stickies. NO ph talk. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.