No Bloat On Creatine Nitrate

N

nobel252

Awards
I wander why this is. I've take high doses of it and I dont bloat at all or hold water with CN but on mono I'm always holding extra water especially around my face.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i think that may be one reason why its getting so much hype lately. no loading phase, absorbs better, less intestinal problems, and it get's ya lifting better.

S

spicyer

Awards
There's no bloat or very,very little because monohydrate sits in your gut and extra water is recruited by your system to try and get it moving again, hence bloat and assorted gastric problems. Creatine Nitrate = Creatine bound to Nitrate..... solubility, dissolvability and absorption is greatly increased, getting the creatine and nitates into your system quickly.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just seen your other post too. Damn!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So correct me if I'm wrong but it's the nitrates that produce the "pump" and according to the study someone could just take pure nitrates to produce NO? I am not good with studies lol so please correct me if I'm wrong
Yes you are correct sir.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you are correct sir.
And it shrinks your nuts? Geez I'm glad I've been on T boosters since I started using Nitrates. Well the CN is going on the bottom shelf for now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So correct me if I'm wrong but it's the nitrates that produce the "pump" and according to the study someone could just take pure nitrates to produce NO? I am not good with studies lol so please correct me if I'm wrong
The Nitrates do give the amazing pump, but the nitrate is bonded to the Creatine and that increases the absorption much more, which leads to amazing effects.

If you take Arginine Nitrate or BCAA Nitrate it won't give near the effects Creatine Nitrate will imo.

And it shrinks your nuts? Geez I'm glad I've been on T boosters since I started using Nitrates. Well the CN is going on the bottom shelf for now.
The study was done on bulls, I'd rather see a human study. There is also studies on NO2 type ingredients such as arginine that shows it can increase testosterone and sperm count. I just don't by into this study, I'm sure more studies will come about Nitrates, but the sad thing is so many studies come out with different outcomes, I'll go by the results I'm seeing off NO2 products and CN:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Supplements 13
C Supplements 43
A Supplements 39
kingdong Supplements 0
S Supplements 13