cissus

elric

Awards
Hi there y'all! is this best used during or postcycle when one is on PHs or DS's?

cheers in advance!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
For joint health it can be used at anytime, im assuming that is what you are using it for.

blackscorp

Awards
Hi there y'all! is this best used during or postcycle when one is on PHs or DS's?

cheers in advance!
During, After, and everday; because a lot of PH's can cause "dry joints." I've tried Super Cissus RX by USBLabs and was impressed. Had a clicking problem in my joints.

I use Orange Triad now, so I have no need for Cissus. However, it is a great product for joint health.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try OsteoSport. there are alot of good feedback on this. NFL players have used this (ex NFL players). a few videos of them speaking about it are available on youtube

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The cissus is also good for PCT for is cortisol controlling abilities.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
fish oil for joints
Yupp! I like the effect I got from a high dose of Omega 3 and Cissus everyday, my leg pain is getting better and better, and I can usually train longer (weeks) then I can without it.. My joints gets pretty sore after a about 6-9 weeks.. But this really helps!

I go with plain cissus from Body Science and some cheap omega-3 at some local store...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus is crucial on dry compounds like Epi. I took 6 super cissus and 10 grams of fish oil, no joint issues even at 45 mgs of Epi.

blackscorp

Awards
Cissus is crucial on dry compounds like Epi. I took 6 super cissus and 10 grams of fish oil, no joint issues even at 45 mgs of Epi.
I never had issues with my joints on Epi. Which to me is weird because it seems to be extremely common with that compound.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably because everyone expects results like steroids. it makes me so mad. the younger ages (15 to 18) dont take any supplements like body mortar, fish oil, creatine..mainly because alot of them have taken PHs before and they compare the results they get to that and they think it sucks cause they only gained 2 pounds off of creatine. ughhh newbs