Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
us a non stim.

Hydroxy citric acid is good.

you say thermogenics your sensitive too or are you sensitive to stimulants. difference in those

look for a NON stim fat burner.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clen is a waste topically imo, tried it multiple times.. made no difference what so ever.

If you want to avoid the stimulant effect, def go the non-stim route. TT33 may be of some interest for you; it can be found relatively cheap as well. It works by acting on your thyroid to increase your metabolic rate, as well as increasing protein synthesis which we all want.

Mike

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clen is a waste topically imo, tried it multiple times.. made no difference what so ever.

If you want to avoid the stimulant effect, def go the non-stim route. TT33 may be of some interest for you; it can be found relatively cheap as well. It works by acting on your thyroid to increase your metabolic rate, as well as increasing protein synthesis which we all want.

Mike
Yah I gotta agree here, I never noticed any difference using clen. I got up to using 80 mcg's wih 3 pumps of Evsicerate. I will use it again not that I am leaner to continue the experiment but not noticing anything so far. Eviscerate is pretty good on it's own thoujgh and mo worse with the clen.

Status
Not open for further replies.