Con-Cret

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this creatine cause bloat like MONO? i bloat very much on mono and was wondering the difference in this? THanks

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not a big fan of pills but otherwise, nitrate worked great for me. Used mesomorph but didnt like alot stimulants. Wish nitrate had powder form

uncheelstar

Awards
Concret in my opinion is a very good product. Absolutely no bloat. Very dry gains, and I almost wanted a little water gains, but it produced none. I will say this; I took 2 pills about an hour before I worked out, and then a preworkout such as superpump, or 1MR and it enables you to do more weight more reps. The creatine is powerful in the fact that it lets your muscles "recover" in between sets, which enables you to lift heavy without the fact of feeling like you are fatigued.

A very good product, and I would take another 1-2 pills post workout for recovery. Make sure you drink enough water with this, as this made me more thirsty than other creatines whether they be mono, or EE

Let me know if you have any other ?'s about this product.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought this product was bunk. I used it and i prefer nitrate 100% more. I couldnt even tell this was doing anything. I can tell with mono, nitrate, or mcc thought.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i love con-cret....may not be as good as creatine nitrate as a prewo, but itll raise creatine levels much more and cumulatively have better effects creatine wise

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in your defense there is some research floating around about its plamsa uptake and it being better then mono. Im not one to be sticky about research as im a firm believer that. if it works for you, then im all for it

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
in your defense there is some research floating around about its plamsa uptake and it being better then mono. Im not one to be sticky about research as im a firm believer that. if it works for you, then im all for it

100% agree, id never have tried if creapure or mono hadnt torn up my stomach.....its really good after about 3-4weeks use, needs to be ran 2-3months straight

LikeMike

Awards
so far i have really enjoyed con-cret. nitrate is next on my list

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Good old fashioned creatine monohydrate for me!! Mixed in fruit juice!! I've pretty much tried them all, they're nothing but false hope and bull**** claims. Save your money and go the old fashioned route, and when your ready to get harder and lose any bloat then just dont use creatine, period.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this creatine cause bloat like MONO? i bloat very much on mono and was wondering the difference in this? THanks
I never bloated and from a scinece stand point no bloat. I like it = or better to nitrates.