AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...

  1. New Member
    useyourhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.89%

    AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...


    I know it doesn't make much sense, as all of these products should actually work to increase libido, but i've had a noticeable decrease in libido since starting this stack. I have been under a lot of stress, but that is nothing new. Can anyone think of any reason why any of these products would actually cause low libido?

  2. New Member
    spogiderbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%

    Hey there,

    maybe your estrogen is too low. Erase does lower estrogen, as Titanium does (I3C).

    I would suggest to take 1 less cap of Erase and look if its going better.

    greetings Spogi
  3. New Member
    KashMoni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by spogiderbaer View Post
    Hey there,

    maybe your estrogen is too low. Erase does lower estrogen, as Titanium does (I3C).

    I would suggest to take 1 less cap of Erase and look if its going better.

    greetings Spogi
    This, estrogen plays a role in libido too.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    useyourhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.89%

    i am having trouble staying hard as well, and when it happens its not real strong. i may just stop the whole stack all together because i don't feel like spending weeks stopping and starting one or the other to figure out the culprit.
  5. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by useyourhead View Post
    i am having trouble staying hard as well, and when it happens its not real strong. i may just stop the whole stack all together because i don't feel like spending weeks stopping and starting one or the other to figure out the culprit.
    If you want to continue, gives us your current dosages, and what not. Otherwise it is understandable.
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. New Member
    useyourhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.89%

    I am taking 3 caps of alpha t 2... 3 caps erase...4 caps of titanium. i may take 4 weeks off and just try it again at some lower doses. Or if you can pretty confidently say Alpha T 2 is not the culprit I may just remain on that as a stand alone.

    Also, is it a bad idea to quit this stack without tapering down for a few days?
  7. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by useyourhead View Post
    I am taking 3 caps of alpha t 2... 3 caps erase...4 caps of titanium. i may take 4 weeks off and just try it again at some lower doses. Or if you can pretty confidently say Alpha T 2 is not the culprit I may just remain on that as a stand alone.

    Also, is it a bad idea to quit this stack without tapering down for a few days?
    No, I can guarantee it is between the Erase and Titanium.

    3 caps is high for me on Erase, so I would bring that down to 2, and the Titanium down to 2. Or drop the Titanium all together and drop Erase down to 2. Erase is an extremely potent AI, so you may just be crushing it to low.
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh, and if you drop something, the estrogen should come back fairly quickly, within days, not weeks.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. New Member
    useyourhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.89%

    thanks a lot for your quick replies. they are greatly appreciated. i think i am going to quit erase and titanium for now, and maybe try it again later at a smaller dose. so I don't need to taper off erase or titanium?

    i am kind of freaked out now because of this guy who said he has had low libido for months after quitting the stack. I can't post the thread link because i have less than 50 posts. if you search "causes of shot libido" it should show up.
  10. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by useyourhead View Post
    thanks a lot for your quick replies. they are greatly appreciated. i think i am going to quit erase and titanium for now, and maybe try it again later at a smaller dose. so I don't need to taper off erase or titanium?

    i am kind of freaked out now because of this guy who said he has had low libido for months after quitting the stack. I can't post the thread link because i have less than 50 posts. if you search "causes of shot libido" it should show up.
    No problem. You do not need to taper off as there is no rebound, just a return to homeostasis. I will look up that thread. I admit I am not the most well versed in the titanium, so I can only speak for aT2 and Erase.
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by spogiderbaer View Post
    Hey there,

    maybe your estrogen is too low. Erase does lower estrogen, as Titanium does (I3C).

    I would suggest to take 1 less cap of Erase and look if its going better.

    greetings Spogi
    Agreed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    123689
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why would the titanium be causing libido problems and/or ED? Just wondering.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Why would the titanium be causing libido problems and/or ED? Just wondering.
    I believe theoretically it would just crush down Estrogen too much between both Erase and Titanium... basically for some people it should be one or the other, or lower dose of both. Since Estrogen does play a vital role in sexual function...

    Don't lie... you cry after sex!
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. New Member
    useyourhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.89%

    do you guys think it would be smart move to try and take something to bring the libido, and strong blood flow to goods back, or is it best to just wait and let my body get back to normal. I was thinking of trying perform or something of that nature?
  15. Advanced Member
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    3531
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    64.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by useyourhead View Post
    do you guys think it would be smart move to try and take something to bring the libido, and strong blood flow to goods back, or is it best to just wait and let my body get back to normal. I was thinking of trying perform or something of that nature?
    You should be back to normal in no more than two weeks.
    Taste the rainbow.
  16. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    321370
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    9.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    From personal experience low DHT has more of an effect on my libido than low estrogen.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Same here
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. New Member
    useyourhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.89%

    Excuse my ignorance but would these products have possibly lowered my DHT levels somehow?
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    No, that was just a random tangent haha
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. New Member
    tyyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    bump
  21. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyyguy View Post
    bump
    What are we bumping for? Do you have some specific question?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  22. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    What are we bumping for? Do you have some specific question?
    Wondering the same.



    @tyyguy, if your having the same issue I would follow the suggested, drop down to 2 caps of Erase a day and 2 caps of Titanium XL.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/AlphaT2/Titanium Dosing & Agmatine
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. AlphaT2-Erase OOS
    By Torobestia in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:30 AM
  4. Erazed and Scorched (Erase and AlphaT2 Log)
    By bigpappa2805 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 12:27 PM
  5. decreased libido
    By packers1200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in