AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...

useyourhead

Awards
I know it doesn't make much sense, as all of these products should actually work to increase libido, but i've had a noticeable decrease in libido since starting this stack. I have been under a lot of stress, but that is nothing new. Can anyone think of any reason why any of these products would actually cause low libido?

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey there,

maybe your estrogen is too low. Erase does lower estrogen, as Titanium does (I3C).

I would suggest to take 1 less cap of Erase and look if its going better.

greetings Spogi

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Hey there,

maybe your estrogen is too low. Erase does lower estrogen, as Titanium does (I3C).

I would suggest to take 1 less cap of Erase and look if its going better.

greetings Spogi
This, estrogen plays a role in libido too.

useyourhead

Awards
i am having trouble staying hard as well, and when it happens its not real strong. i may just stop the whole stack all together because i don't feel like spending weeks stopping and starting one or the other to figure out the culprit.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am having trouble staying hard as well, and when it happens its not real strong. i may just stop the whole stack all together because i don't feel like spending weeks stopping and starting one or the other to figure out the culprit.
If you want to continue, gives us your current dosages, and what not. Otherwise it is understandable.

useyourhead

Awards
I am taking 3 caps of alpha t 2... 3 caps erase...4 caps of titanium. i may take 4 weeks off and just try it again at some lower doses. Or if you can pretty confidently say Alpha T 2 is not the culprit I may just remain on that as a stand alone.

Also, is it a bad idea to quit this stack without tapering down for a few days?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking 3 caps of alpha t 2... 3 caps erase...4 caps of titanium. i may take 4 weeks off and just try it again at some lower doses. Or if you can pretty confidently say Alpha T 2 is not the culprit I may just remain on that as a stand alone.

Also, is it a bad idea to quit this stack without tapering down for a few days?
No, I can guarantee it is between the Erase and Titanium.

3 caps is high for me on Erase, so I would bring that down to 2, and the Titanium down to 2. Or drop the Titanium all together and drop Erase down to 2. Erase is an extremely potent AI, so you may just be crushing it to low.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and if you drop something, the estrogen should come back fairly quickly, within days, not weeks.

useyourhead

Awards
thanks a lot for your quick replies. they are greatly appreciated. i think i am going to quit erase and titanium for now, and maybe try it again later at a smaller dose. so I don't need to taper off erase or titanium?

i am kind of freaked out now because of this guy who said he has had low libido for months after quitting the stack. I can't post the thread link because i have less than 50 posts. if you search "causes of shot libido" it should show up.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks a lot for your quick replies. they are greatly appreciated. i think i am going to quit erase and titanium for now, and maybe try it again later at a smaller dose. so I don't need to taper off erase or titanium?

i am kind of freaked out now because of this guy who said he has had low libido for months after quitting the stack. I can't post the thread link because i have less than 50 posts. if you search "causes of shot libido" it should show up.
No problem. You do not need to taper off as there is no rebound, just a return to homeostasis. I will look up that thread. I admit I am not the most well versed in the titanium, so I can only speak for aT2 and Erase.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would the titanium be causing libido problems and/or ED? Just wondering.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would the titanium be causing libido problems and/or ED? Just wondering.
I believe theoretically it would just crush down Estrogen too much between both Erase and Titanium... basically for some people it should be one or the other, or lower dose of both. Since Estrogen does play a vital role in sexual function...

Don't lie... you cry after sex!

useyourhead

Awards
do you guys think it would be smart move to try and take something to bring the libido, and strong blood flow to goods back, or is it best to just wait and let my body get back to normal. I was thinking of trying perform or something of that nature?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
do you guys think it would be smart move to try and take something to bring the libido, and strong blood flow to goods back, or is it best to just wait and let my body get back to normal. I was thinking of trying perform or something of that nature?
You should be back to normal in no more than two weeks.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience low DHT has more of an effect on my libido than low estrogen.

useyourhead

Awards
Excuse my ignorance but would these products have possibly lowered my DHT levels somehow?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are we bumping for? Do you have some specific question?
Wondering the same.

@tyyguy, if your having the same issue I would follow the suggested, drop down to 2 caps of Erase a day and 2 caps of Titanium XL.