erase or triazole - AnabolicMinds.com

erase or triazole

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

erase or triazole

OK i'm just gettin back into the swing of things. took off 8 months and just bought a **** load of supps.

I want to run an epi trenazone cycle after this but i'm torn on what to run first.

I have erase, daa, triazole, and activate, ultimat and plcar.

Should i run the daa and erase
    or the triazole and activate, or some other mixture. I haven't really run any of these kinds off sups before. I mainly stick with the ph's but dont want to run that first.
    Another question is do i need to run cycle support with these natty boosters??

Thanks for the replies.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by upINtheLBC View Post
    OK i'm just gettin back into the swing of things. took off 8 months and just bought a **** load of supps.

I want to run an epi trenazone cycle after this but i'm torn on what to run first.

or the triazole and activate, or some other mixture. I haven't really run any of these kinds off sups before. I mainly stick with the ph's but dont want to run that first.

Thanks for the replies.
    If you've just had eight months off, then just use the basic staples for about a month before adding in anything else, and I certainly wouldn't recommend jumping into hormonals after such time off. Even if you're an experienced trainee, after that time off, your body is going to respond much like a beginner for a while, and if you have your nutrition and training on track for your goals and needs, then you can make some decent progress before adding in anything else.

You could do many different stacks. However, if you've never used any of the products you just listed, then you're better off using each standalone, or at the least, if using a stack, staggering the product starts, so that you know how you respond to each and what effects they provide you before adding in something else new.

If you use something, it depends on your goals, really.

Since the title of this thread is "erase or triazole", I am going to link you to my logs of both (final review at the end of each log) - each used standalone or with supplements that I am familiar with - for you to look over and get an idea of what would be best for what goal, etc.
    Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)
    The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE

You don't need cycle support or a PCT with natural Testosterone boosters, no.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Advanced Member

Ive tried erase and daa and actually tomorrow I'm starting a tria and ax run, I'll let you know which stack I like better erase and daa didn't seem too bad but i could give you some feedback on the driven sports stack in a week or so.. I'm dieting and cutting right now though so it depends on what your goals are
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the replies.
    You dont need cycle support for them.

If you already have those products, I would use the plcar and ultima daily.

I personally would use Erase with Activate and Triazole with DAA,

triazole and activate both contain some same ingredients, why overlap when you can utilize?

Erase is the only product that will control cortisol out of the ones you have as well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Advanced Member

I'm curious, does he really need to worry about cortisol using these test boosters? Or were you just throwing it out there?

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You dont need cycle support for them.

If you already have those products, I would use the plcar and ultima daily.

I personally would use Erase with Activate and Triazole with DAA,

triazole and activate both contain some same ingredients, why overlap when you can utilize?

Erase is the only product that will control cortisol out of the ones you have as well
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    I'm curious, does he really need to worry about cortisol using these test boosters? Or were you just throwing it out there?
    I was just throwing out the fact, so differences between all the products could be understood. Lowering cortisol provides an anti-catabolic effect, which is only going to increase your overall anabolism
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Erase
  8. New Member

thanks for the feed back, yeah i'm goinna hit it hard for 1 month before starting any thing. It's just so depressing being so weak starting off again. So i'll go with the erase/activate, wait couple weeks then go to the epi/trenazone and just pct it with the daa/triazole and nolva. Or do i need to just pct with nolva and wait later for the triazole and daa???

One more thing, anybody know if the trenazone is anthing like trenadrol cuz that stuff was the bomb
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

thanks for the feed back, yeah i'm goinna hit it hard for 1 month before starting any thing. It's just so depressing being so weak starting off again. So i'll go with the erase/activate, wait couple weeks then go to the epi/trenazone and just pct it with the daa/triazole and nolva. Or do i need to just pct with nolva and wait later for the triazole and daa???
    No worries

You may be weak now, but that strength will come back fast enough, and if you do it right, you'll surpass where you were before you stopped training quicker than you realize.

I would use stack Activate Xtreme/Triazole and DAA/Erase instead. I'd also recommend waiting before doing a cycle and doing a couple of natural stacks first, the ones mentioned - one after the other, but that's just me.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member

Rosea, that is some of the most detailed logs i've seen. Nice job
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase <--Great product= great results!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

You may be weak now, but that strength will come back fast enough, and if you do it right, you'll surpass where you were before you stopped training quicker than you realize.

I would use stack Activate Xtreme/Triazole and DAA/Erase instead. I'd also recommend waiting before doing a cycle and doing a couple of natural stacks first, the ones mentioned - one after the other, but that's just me.

~Rosie~
    Is it generally good to do a few natty stacks before jumping into a ph?
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Is it generally good to do a few natty stacks before jumping into a ph?
    Whether one used hormonals should have several factors taken into account, including but not limited to training experience (no beginner should consider hormonals, and I would say have at least a solid 5-7 years of serious training, but that's me), supplement experience (using natural stacks is not a precursor to using hormonals, but it would make sense to have done so), age (at least 26-27 years old before considering hormonal use, IMO), nutrition and training (if these are not set up optimally for your goals and needs using hormonals should be the least of your concerns), knowing everything they possibly can about what they are considering using re pros and cons and ins and outs (if not, one has no business using or considering hormonals), and most importantly IMO, has the individual maximized their potential naturally first? Everyone is going to have different opinions and views on the topic of hormonal use, etc., but these are my thoughts.

~Rosie~

14. Advanced Member

Alright thanks man I was just wondering
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Alright thanks man I was just wondering
    No worries

FYI: NOT a man (if it wasn't obvious enough already)

~Rosie~

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They are both being proved to be solid supplements, I don't really see how you could go wrong. My personal preference would be to run triazole, designer supplements has proved itself for countless amounts of years to be a solid company.

Mike
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

No worries

~Rosie~
    rosie

hi

whats your reasoning for changing the stacks around ?

ps your posts are like a chink of sunlight appearing in a stormy sky -i really look forward to them
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    rosie

hi

whats your reasoning for changing the stacks around ?

ps your posts are like a chink of sunlight appearing in a stormy sky -i really look forward to them
    Keep to stacking the Driven Sports' products together, since they are designed to be stacked optimally with each other. Erase has also commonly been stacked with DAA.

~Rosie~

19. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have personally used all of the products that you have listed. In fact they are among my favorites so you made some good choices. I like the DS stack, it made me stonger and I gained a couple of lbs of lean bulk on this stack without any additional fat increase. I would not take DAA without some form of estrogen control. I have seen several bloods done while on DAA and increases in E2 and progesterone is a big problem for many. It was for me. However, I did make some nice gains on DAA. I am currently using the PES trifecta stack and leaning out nicely for the summer months.

I have often thought of combining DAA with the DS stack and erase. I think it would be a great stack but rather expensive. If you follow any of my posts I am one of the biggest supplement critics on the net. I think 95% of the products being sold are junk. And I say this from many years of experience. But you have picked some the best supps currently on the market, without going over to the darkside, IMO.
  20. Advanced Member

Im hoping Tria AX and LX (DS stack) will make a nice cut for me, next week is when i start the stack
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have personally used all of the products that you have listed. In fact they are among my favorites so you made some good choices. I like the DS stack, it made me stonger and I gained a couple of lbs of lean bulk on this stack without any additional fat increase. I would not take DAA without some form of estrogen control. I have seen several bloods done while on DAA and increases in E2 and progesterone is a big problem for many. It was for me. However, I did make some nice gains on DAA. I am currently using the PES trifecta stack and leaning out nicely for the summer months.

I have often thought of combining DAA with the DS stack and erase. I think it would be a great stack but rather expensive. If you follow any of my posts I am one of the biggest supplement critics on the net. I think 95% of the products being sold are junk. And I say this from many years of experience. But you have picked some the best supps currently on the market, without going over to the darkside, IMO.
  21. Advanced Member

^^ also using DAA
  22. New Member

yeah i do a whole lot of reading. I just dont post very often. I am just trying to get back to a descent shape as fast as possible so i can then start enjoying the workouts again. This is really a great place to learn been doing that for years here.
  23. Advanced Member

yeah i do a whole lot of reading. I just dont post very often. I am just trying to get back to a descent shape as fast as possible so i can then start enjoying the workouts again. This is really a great place to learn been doing that for years here.
    Yes, indeed it is. I'll let you know how the natty stack works for me in a cut.
  24. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Im hoping Tria AX and LX (DS stack) will make a nice cut for me, next week is when i start the stack
    For leaning I highly recommend the PES trifecta stack.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

By this it is meant Alpha-T2, Erase, and Shift. (Please note that it is not called the "Trifecta Stack" though - that is the name of one of LG Sciences' stacks).

26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Glad you are liking it, as I know you are very critical (a good thing)

What was your dosing like again?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No worries, I feel you on being skeptical, I am the same way.

Speaking of AX.. I really wish they rereleased the "Beta" 20 cap version, that was the version that worked 100% for myself.

Did you resolve that bout of lethargy? Reduce the shift dose, or anything?
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    No worries, I feel you on being skeptical, I am the same way.

Speaking of AX.. I really wish they rereleased the "Beta" 20 cap version, that was the version that worked 100% for myself.

Did you resolve that bout of lethargy? Reduce the shift dose, or anything?
    What all did they change to the version they are selling now?? (on ActivateX)
  29. Board Sponsor

What all did they change to the version they are selling now?? (on ActivateX)
    The original beta was a lower extract of nettle and only nettle.. **** took 20 caps a day, but it was bar none the most amazing to date.
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. Advanced Member

The original beta was a lower extract of nettle and only nettle.. **** took 20 caps a day, but it was bar none the most amazing to date.
    So your saying the beta or the version now is better?
  31. Board Sponsor

So your saying the beta or the version now is better?
    I liked the beta version better. Personally I think there is more to the herb than the 3,4, and you lose much of the herb when you extract high for only that constituent.

This is only my personal opinion, I have been around a long time, so probably not many people around still that even remember the beta!
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. Advanced Member

I liked the beta version better. Personally I think there is more to the herb than the 3,4, and you lose much of the herb when you extract high for only that constituent.

This is only my personal opinion, I have been around a long time, so probably not many people around still that even remember the beta!
    Well damn, I didnt try the beta, but giving the real one a whack at the moment. We'll see what happens
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Personally I think there is more to the herb than the 3,4, and you lose much of the herb when you extract high for only that constituent.

I totally agree. I buy a quality nettle root extract from a vitamin store and it works very well. I've had no desire to even try activate because the cheap extract I buy works so well.
  34. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Antabolix View Post
    I totally agree. I buy a quality nettle root extract from a vitamin store and it works very well. I've had no desire to even try activate because the cheap extract I buy works so well.
    What exactly does nettle root extract do?
  35. jin
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

What exactly does nettle root extract do?
    frees test, saves your prostate, makes your **** bigger...

i think that OP made the best choice in the stack with DAA.
    get some more DAA and use it during PCT.
    add erase weeks 2 or so...
  36. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    frees test, saves your prostate, makes your **** bigger...

i think that OP made the best choice in the stack with DAA.
    get some more DAA and use it during PCT.
    add erase weeks 2 or so...
    Lol, well thats nice. I'm guessing its probably cheap as well
  37. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

It was Erase that was apparently causing lethergy at 3 tabs/day. I have reduced the dosage to 1 tab morning and 1 tab in the evening and everything seems to be fine at this point. As far as T2 and shift are concerned, I am using two T2 morning and mid-afternoon and 2 Shift pre-bed.
  38. Advanced Member

It was Erase that was apparently causing lethergy at 3 tabs/day. I have reduced the dosage to 1 tab morning and 1 tab in the evening and everything seems to be fine at this point. As far as T2 and shift are concerned, I am using two T2 morning and mid-afternoon and 2 Shift pre-bed.
    Hope that goes well man, I never made it past 2 caps per day of erase.
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Hope that goes well man, I never made it past 2 caps per day of erase.
    Everyone has their own specific "sweet spot" and whether yours is 2 caps or 5 caps, makes no difference, as long as it works for YOU - what anyone else uses is IRrelevenat.

~Rosie~

40. Advanced Member

Everyone has their own specific "sweet spot" and whether yours is 2 caps or 5 caps, makes no difference, as long as it works for YOU - what anyone else uses is IRrelevenat.

~Rosie~
    Well, it gives an idea of what to start at

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have tried triazole and erase
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
  2. Has anyone here used BOTH Triazole and Erase? If so...
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:18 PM
  3. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 05:18 AM
  4. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
  5. ERASE or Triazole