So where's all the NTBM reviews at?!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Nate was kind enough to send out a sh!tload of product at his own expense for us to log and review. I've only seen a few logs listed thus far though. For all those who were fortunate enough to receive free products, where's your logs at? I'd love to follow along and I'm sure a lot of others would too.

Maybe we can use this thread to list all the reviews and keep everything organized?

Here's mine on the Acne Attacker Kit: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172943-ntbm-acnetame-n2clear.html

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nate was kind enough to send out a sh!tload of product at his own expense for us to log and review. I've only seen a few logs listed thus far though. For all those who were fortunate enough to receive free products, where's your logs at? I'd love to follow along and I'm sure a lot of others would too.

Maybe we can use this thread to list all the reviews and keep everything organized?

Here's mine on the Acne Attacker Kit: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172943-ntbm-acnetame-n2clear.html

hahaha yeh man I was thinking the same thing, but I'm sure a lot of guys dont have their supplements yet or what not, but at any rate I'm ready to see the logs and sub to them myself :yup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's QUITE a few that should have there supps already. A bunch got shipped out this week as well.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i would have started mines but all i recieved was an empty usps envelope:soapbox:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i was like WTF?? sent pm to Nate last week and still haven't gotten a response yet. and was completly stoked at running(logging) their Ancient Strength. that was going to be my NTBM debut and unfortunately this bs takes place:angryfire::aargh:.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I feel ya! The postal service at my old residence was pretty shady. I didn't receive several packages over a 3 month period but it finally stopped after I made a complaint at the post office. Coincience? I think not.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to all the logs! Lots of products I really want to try!!! I want some Better Protein Bars already!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on my forged burner Here. Can't wait to see what this stuff can do !

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the op has a great idea....if we can get all the links to the logs in the same place for conveinence

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will log the **** out of NTKTS if i am lucky enough to receive a tub of it i can promise u that.....best log ever.......every detail, 5 workouts a week....il even take ti ebfore cardio on off days ifu want. Ive taken many pre w.os and would love to log this product, I ahve heard good things and woudl love to share my experience!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the op has a great idea....if we can get all the links to the logs in the same place for conveinence
We actually made a point in the promo thread for everyone picked to put links to their logs there...so hopefully some people caught that and we will see some logs popping up :popworm: