Topical Yohimbine Effectiveness?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I stumbled across a topical Yohimbine product called "Yohimburn DF" and was wondering if a topical version would be more effective? Also wondering if it would still make you feel just as crappy as the oral version. I would think that it being topical it wouldn't have as much of an effect on the nervous system. Anyone have experience with topical Yohimbine?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Well I ordered some so i'll let you guys know if its crap or not.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Which one did you buy ?

Im interested

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Topical yohimbine gives me a diuretic effect and does not give the nasty systemic sides associated with oral yohimbine. I actually like it tbh.

Mike

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it for the tightening / diuretic effect topical caffeine and yohimbine has. Great for show (or beach) preparation. Need To Build Muscle has a product called Thiomucase that's supposed to be really good for that, and goes on / dries easily.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I like it for the tightening / diuretic effect topical caffeine and yohimbine has. Great for show (or beach) preparation. Need To Build Muscle has a product called Thiomucase that's supposed to be really good for that, and goes on / dries easily.
I was actually just reading about this stuff last night. I'll give it a try and some point. It seems that you get the best results from applying Thiomucase, Apply plastic wrap over the area and then put on their Neoprene belt.

The fat loss effects won't blow you away.
I'm just using it pre cardio. I'm not expecting to drop 5% bf but rather just to get rid of the extra water.

Topical yohimbine gives me a diuretic effect and does not give the nasty systemic sides associated with oral yohimbine. I actually like it tbh.
Mike
I don't have high expectations for it... Just wanted to give it a try and see what its all about.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine build-up in fat cells will actually promote water retention while you are using it. Most people report the revelation of fat loss after they've come off the product and given the yohimbine a few days to wash out of their systems.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crap, that is why I was told to use prep h with it haha. It's been a while, that was like 3-4 years ago!

Mike

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
one of the best weight loss creams on the market (if you can find it still)

is

ABSolution Plus

second best

Eviscerate with liquid clen added.

I used both, and now i use them togther.

clen viscerat morning and pre bed, absolution plus post shower.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ab solution plus is def the best topical diuretic I've ever used.

Mike

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Ab solution plus is def the best topical diuretic I've ever used.

Mike
It looks like this has been discontinued for a while. It looks pretty good.. Along with Avant Labs stuff, Too bad its all been discontinued. Genomyx is supposed to be coming out with a new topical this week. I'll keep my eye on it and see if its any good.