1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by XJDesertFox View Post
    have you tried kre-anabolyn? Or any full spectrum extract? Everything I'm being told by a certain few people who specialize in ecdy are telling me oral 20-hydroxy is worthless, and isnt the actual active you look for in the plant.
    sounds like what mixel(the blueprint guy) was tellin me
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I've used Mstack, sic fit 300 and Iforce. I force ecdymorph is awesome. Your sources have not used EM?

Edit- I meant have your sources used ecdymorph? Sorry
    I personally am going to try the iforce ecdy, but my fellow blueprint believers dont seem to be for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    sounds like what mixel(the blueprint guy) was tellin me
    yep, i started a thread on the BC forums and thats what the response was.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.86%

I personally am going to try the iforce ecdy, but my fellow blueprint believers dont seem to be for it.

yep, i started a thread on the BC forums and thats what the response was.
    I'm a little confused as the the mixel/blueprint issues at the moment.

They have been suggesting the use of Ecdysterone, correct? What products do they suggest to use that is a full spectrum? The only 2 I've seen mentioned are not full spectrum, but contain 95% 20-hydroxyecdysone...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

so is 75mg/day about right for someone who's 170?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    so is 75mg/day about right for someone who's 170?
    Do you see the size of VaughnTrue? He takes 75mg a day.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

They have been suggesting the use of Ecdysterone, correct? What products do they suggest to use that is a full spectrum? The only 2 I've seen mentioned are not full spectrum, but contain 95% 20-hydroxyecdysone...
    Anyone who bashes EcdyMorph has obviously not tried it.

After I'm done with my 10 bottles of EcdyMorph I will try Ebol and compare them. It's not gonna be for like a year tho, lol $20 for 20-30 day supply of ecdy Vaughn has gone mad!!!! Ebol just seems over priced now but I am still looking forward to trying it.

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    75mg is a great dose. However, I enjoy 100mg a day spread out with 4 meals with 2 of the meals being pre and post workout.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

label suggest 1-2 caps 1-2 times s day, 75 mg isnt a stretch, thanks for the unecessary d-bag comment though
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

75mg is a great dose. However, I enjoy 100mg a day spread out with 4 meals with 2 of the meals being pre and post workout.
    hmm, ive been taking 1 in the AM and with me pre WO meal, maybe i'll structure it closer to your dosing and see if i notice any benefit
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

hmm, ive been taking 1 in the AM and with me pre WO meal, maybe i'll structure it closer to your dosing and see if i notice any benefit
    Cool brother let me know btw at first glance I thought you were calling me a dbag, lol I said to myself damn, ouch, what the heck did I say wrong man!! Then I noticed who it was directed at,

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

label suggest 1-2 caps 1-2 times s day, 75 mg isnt a stretch, thanks for the unecessary d-bag comment though
    Why was that a necessary d-bag comment? It wasnt meant to be that way.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

Cool brother let me know btw at first glance I thought you were calling me a dbag, lol I said to myself damn, ouch, what the heck did I say wrong man!! Then I noticed who it was directed at,
    aha naaaah. u got the word "cop" in ur name, last thing i need right now is the piss off a cop lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

Why was that a necessary d-bag comment? It wasnt meant to be that way.
    sorry, i assumed since the bottle basically says consume 50-100mg a day, u were being an a-hole. guess not, no harm no foul
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

aha naaaah. u got the word "cop" in ur name, last thing i need right now is the piss off a cop lol

I'm just a ecdy- addict haha

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

sorry, i assumed since the bottle basically says consume 50-100mg a day, u were being an a-hole. guess not, no harm no foul
    Its ok...thanks for the apology.

Ecdy seems to be quite flexible when it comes to dosing, if you can afford you can dose higher, but then you never get to find out if you respond well to the lower dose if you bump up to fast.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.76%

I'm just a ecdy- addict haha
    even worse, an angry cop with 10 bottles of ecdy to blow through
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

the askmass product, kre-anabolyn. full spectrum RC. I havnt tried it, like everything, i'll also give it a try eventually.

Anyone who bashes EcdyMorph has obviously not tried it.
    Mix and the ecdy followers have not tried ecdymorph, because over the past years theyve tried similar products. And most usually wont run anything but the KA now.

Like I said, I've got an open mind, but im just curious as to why people who I consider ecdy experts, are not even willing to go near the ecdymorph.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...yecdysone.html
    the askmass product, kre-anabolyn. full spectrum RC. I havnt tried it, like everything, i'll also give it a try eventually.

Mix and the ecdy followers have not tried ecdymorph, because over the past years theyve tried similar products. And most usually wont run anything but the KA now.

Like I said, I've got an open mind, but im just curious as to why people who I consider ecdy experts, are not even willing to go near the ecdymorph.
    Mixle has stated he is friends with the owners of KA.

There is NOTHING "close" to ecdymorph. Ecdymorph is way different. Vaughn and my self have explained this many times.

Here is the write up for ecdymorph I posted

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/168612-ecdymorph-99-20hydroxyecdysone.html

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

Mixle has stated he is friends with the owners of KA.

There is NOTHING "close" to ecdymorph. Ecdymorph is way different. Vaughn and my self have explained this many times.
    I know mix is friends with the owner of askmass, I too have felt maybe it was all just...marketing? And I know that KA is different from ecdy, they both have their plusses and minuses.

For ecdy its purity, for KA its full spectrum.

I'll try both like I said, But id really like to get down to it, when one company is making a 99% 20-hydroxy extract while the other is claiming that 20-hydroxy isnt the active you need/or what works.

Edit: I've already read the write ups, I've collected all the info available. Just being subjective like I said.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

I know mix is friends with the owner of askmass, I too have felt maybe it was all just...marketing? And I know that KA is different from ecdy, they both have their plusses and minuses.

I'll try both like I said, But id really like to get down to it, when one company is making a 99% 20-hydroxy extract while the other is claiming that 20-hydroxy isnt the active you need/or what works.

Edit: I've already read the write ups, I've collected all the info available. Just being subjective like I said.
    Yeah I didn't think 99% would make much different but I'm loving it please do keep me informed of your findings.

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

Broscience aside, 20-hydroxy is what has been used primarily in the scientific studies if I'm not mistaken. Logs are great, people saying a product is great is fine, but the fact is that carefully conducted studies published in peer reviewed journals are the only thing that is truly respected in this type of argument.

Phytomedicine. 2008 Sep;15(9):691-8. Epub 2008 Jun 26.
    20-Hydroxyecdysone increases fiber size in a muscle-specific fashion in rat.

Tóth N, Szabó A, Kacsala P, Héger J, Zádor E.

Department of Pharmacognosy, Szeged, Hungary.
    Abstract

20-Hydroxyecdysone (20E) is an ecdysteroid hormone that regulates moulting in insects. Interestingly, 20E is also found most abundantly in plant species and has anabolic effects in vertebrates, i.e. increasing muscle size without androgen influence. The effect of 20E on slow and fast fiber types of skeletal muscle has not been reported yet. Here we present that 20E affects the size (cross-sectional area, CSA) of the different fiber types in a muscle-specific manner. The effect on fiber size was modified by the distance from the site of the treatment and the presence of a regenerating soleus muscle in the animal. Besides the fiber size, 20E also increased the myonuclear number in the fibers of normal and regenerating muscles, suggesting the activation of satellite cells. According to our results 20E may provide an alternative for substitution of anabolic-androgenic steroids in therapeutic treatments against muscle atrophy.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.96%

Quote Originally Posted by sapentia View Post
    Broscience aside, 20-hydroxy is what has been used primarily in the scientific studies if I'm not mistaken. Logs are great, people saying a product is great is fine, but the fact is that carefully conducted studies published in peer reviewed journals are the only thing that is truly respected in this type of argument.

Phytomedicine. 2008 Sep;15(9):691-8. Epub 2008 Jun 26.
    20-Hydroxyecdysone increases fiber size in a muscle-specific fashion in rat.

Tóth N, Szabó A, Kacsala P, Héger J, Zádor E.

Department of Pharmacognosy, Szeged, Hungary.
    Abstract

20-Hydroxyecdysone (20E) is an ecdysteroid hormone that regulates moulting in insects. Interestingly, 20E is also found most abundantly in plant species and has anabolic effects in vertebrates, i.e. increasing muscle size without androgen influence. The effect of 20E on slow and fast fiber types of skeletal muscle has not been reported yet. Here we present that 20E affects the size (cross-sectional area, CSA) of the different fiber types in a muscle-specific manner. The effect on fiber size was modified by the distance from the site of the treatment and the presence of a regenerating soleus muscle in the animal. Besides the fiber size, 20E also increased the myonuclear number in the fibers of normal and regenerating muscles, suggesting the activation of satellite cells. According to our results 20E may provide an alternative for substitution of anabolic-androgenic steroids in therapeutic treatments against muscle atrophy.
    Im not a person who needs to see the studies, being a proponent of ecdy i've seen them all. I'm simply stating, that THE BIGGEST people in the ecdy world, dont like it. For all I know they could be salesmen all in on it together. Or, they could be legit and truly believe a full spectrum extract is required for true utilization of RCE.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

mass addiction has ecdy and stuff to increase its absorption i think.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Im not a person who needs to see the studies, being a proponent of ecdy i've seen them all. I'm simply stating, that THE BIGGEST people in the ecdy world, dont like it. For all I know they could be salesmen all in on it together. Or, they could be legit and truly believe a full spectrum extract is required for true utilization of RCE.
    I give u props brother! After a few months on ecdymorph im either gonna stack with Ebol or try ebol as a solo. I'm not the type to shove studies down ones throat

Mixle has been MIA for a while now.... He was my best friend when trying to sell me his blueprint then after I bought it he was gone and haven't seen him post since.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

he still posts and responds on the blueprint forums, but i rly havnt seen him on these boards in a while
    CELTIC LABS REP
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

he still posts and responds on the blueprint forums, but i rly havnt seen him on these boards in a while
    tnubs...you emails are full.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

tnubs...you emails are full.
    all better!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

all better!
    ah..sorry to late now...had that coupon code for 75% off nutraplanet store any size order but I had to let it go to someone else.

j/p
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelo View Post
    This stuff is amazing. The sense of well being it gives me is unreal.
    What stuff? I mean what brand/label. Thanks.
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Hey guys what's up. I just want to give props to Nutraplanet. I ordered my Ecdy on thursday and I just got it. 2 days..Yah bro, two bottled of Ecdy. Loving it, can't wait to use it, thank you IFORCE and Nutra..SJ
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Hey guys what's up. I just want to give props to Nutraplanet. I ordered my Ecdy on thursday and I just got it. 2 days..Yah bro, two bottled of Ecdy. Loving it, can't wait to use it, thank you IFORCE and Nutra..SJ
    When will you start using it?

32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

When will you start using it?
    So, im hearing 75mg-100mg Ecdy, how many week would this best be run at?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    So, im hearing 75mg-100mg Ecdy, how many week would this best be run at?
    Ecdy should be run for the rest of your life! haha, probably 2 months would be a sensible cycle length.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

Ecdy should be run for the rest of your life! haha, probably 2 months would be a sensible cycle length.
    2 Bottles of iForce Ecdy would be needed, at 3 caps a day for 60 days. Also, what else should be stacked with this? Or should it be solo'ed for a first time user of the stuff
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

^^ Also, should Ecdy be ramped up to 3-4 caps a day (for first time user) or just start at 3 caps?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

^^ Also, should Ecdy be ramped up to 3-4 caps a day (for first time user) or just start at 3 caps?
    just start with whatever dose u wanna run with. so like 3 or 4 caps on day 1. id run it solo the first time to see how exactly it effects you
    CELTIC LABS REP
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Start at 3

Ecdy is VERY stackable

-methoxy

-X factor advanced

- true Turk

-other ecdy

-test boosters

-isoflavones

Just my fav

38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

just start with whatever dose u wanna run with. so like 3 or 4 caps on day 1. id run it solo the first time to see how exactly it effects you
    Alrighty, well. Im running the DrivenSports stack currently.. Tria, AX, and LX. Once finished with this stack how long should I wait before hopping into something like Ecdy(2bottles,3caps per day, 60days)?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%

Alrighty, well. Im running the DrivenSports stack currently.. Tria, AX, and LX. Once finished with this stack how long should I wait before hopping into something like Ecdy(2bottles,3caps per day, 60days)?
    No breaks!!!! Start it the day you stop lol that's how i role

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

u can jump right into it. like the day after u finish. its pretty much one of the safest compounds and even if u threw it in with the stack ur running right now, you wouldnt have any problems
    CELTIC LABS REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. titanium vs ECDY
    By hyperCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:29 AM
  2. ecdy
    By standon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 12:05 PM
  3. Did NP run out of ECDY before you could get any?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:37 AM
  4. are these all ECDY the same?
    By davidcyt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 02:02 PM
  5. ecdy-bolin?
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 02:10 PM