Anabolic Pump Confusion :/

quishlord

Awards
Hi, I've just come off a cut and wanted to start a nice clean bulk. I ordered some Anabolic Pump and am now having a few regrets.

It seems after researching it, most people seem to use it on a cut to magnify fat loss and possibly increase strength rather then on a clean bulk for the sole purpose of minimizing fat gain.

I like where I'm at BF wise and only got this product as I thought it would allow me to have a successful bulk while keeping my bf about the same and not turning all mushy with all the extra carbs etc.

Is it a waste of time using it on a clean bulk? or should I save it for when I want to cut again?

Sorry if i'm rambling, but I'm very confused =)

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Nah you can use it during bulk too. Just up your caloric intake a bit and you should be fine

quishlord

Awards
Right, so the idea is that I up my calories to +500 maint, and the AP helps to utilize the food more effectively?

I just don't want to reverse the great progress I made on my cut! Or worse yet, waste this product on a bulk when I could save it for another cut =)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolic pump is NOT going to make u cut or lose ten pounds. your diet will do that. this is just one factor that contributes to your goal. maybe 15% comes from this. as long as your eating for a clean bulk and training for it, this will actually be beneficial for you. if you put on a bit of fat by accident, this product may keep it to a minimum

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Your gonna be utilizing food more efficiently, definitely a good thing on a bulk. You will stay lean while still being able to gain lean mass. I feel like it would be wasted on a cut because you lower your carb intake and it works best with a higher carb intake. your on the right track

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna be utilizing food more efficiently, definitely a good thing on a bulk. You will stay lean while still being able to gain lean mass. I feel like it would be wasted on a cut because you lower your carb intake and it works best with a higher carb intake. your on the right track
This is a good statement on AP. Many use it on Bulk with their highest carb meals to help utilise their intake efficiently as stated by Boagrius. I use this quite a lot too. :)

quishlord

Awards
Ah I see, well that cleared everything up for me.

Thanks alot for your swift and informative replies guys!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
No problem bro

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use anabolic pump all the time when bulking; imo it works much better to offset the fat gain associated with increased calories than to actually burn fat.

Mike

Rdy2Pump

Awards
Sorry jumping in here. I have been doing some browsing and know at my age some of the things I need to stay away from. My diet is good and I have been hitting the gym regularly for around 8 months and staying away from the stuff like prohormones and androgen and stuff. My gains are very very slow. I am starting a bulk but would like to use anabolic pump and cannot find any negative feedback on it to do with my age or anything. Currently I have just used creatine, protein and good solid food. I want lean muscle and would love to know more about if this product would work for me.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anabolic pump is NOT going to make u cut or lose ten pounds. your diet will do that. this is just one factor that contributes to your goal. maybe 15% comes from this. as long as your eating for a clean bulk and training for it, this will actually be beneficial for you. if you put on a bit of fat by accident, this product may keep it to a minimum
Agreed. Whether you are bulking or cutting, AP is just going to make whatever your goals are easier, as long as your diet is on par with your goals. Basically just going to enhance your diet

C9H13NO3

C9H13NO3

Awards
Agreed. Whether you are bulking or cutting, AP is just going to make whatever your goals are easier, as long as your diet is on par with your goals. Basically just going to enhance your diet
Right on, ive used AP a few times, and as long as the diet in in check, whatever goals you have are just that much easier to reach! GL!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup...the beauty of nutrient repartitioning.

Also great for cheat meals...but none of us do cheat meals :D

50Carbs

Awards
Does Anabolic Pump contain any stimulants? Does it work on a low-carb diet? What do you feel while on it and can it stacked with DAA?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Anabolic Pump contain any stimulants? Does it work on a low-carb diet? What do you feel while on it and can it stacked with DAA?
no stimulants as far as i know. you have to be careful with it on low carb diet but you could up your carbs a little bit allowing you to still possibly achieve similiar results to those on a very restrictive low carbs diet. i felt fullness all day, and i dont see why it couldnt be stacked with daa

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it does not contain any stimulants, what makes you think it would since its a nutrient partitioner. Yes it works on a low carb diet. You feel more fullness, and keep that carb loaded appearance. Yes can be stacked with DAA, but it wont be synergistic or anything.

Mike