Tauro Test+Erase

demonico

Awards
Hi guys,
this is my first post....
Do you think that is it useful to stack a test booster like Tauro Test with a mild AI like Erase or Triazole, or is it a waste of money? I mean it is sufficient to run Tauro test alone?
Even if in Europe Erase is not cheap as in US, cheaper stacks also here are Titanium + Erase or DS AX+Triazole. What do you suggest to use? My main objectives are better recovery from daily workouts (... good sleep) and to gain some strenght during an ipo diet.

Many thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
this is my first post....
Do you think that is it useful to stack a test booster like Tauro Test with a mild AI like Erase or Triazole, or is it a waste of money? I mean it is sufficient to run Tauro test alone?
Even if in Europe Erase is not cheap as in US, cheaper stacks also here are Titanium + Erase or DS AX+Triazole. What do you suggest to use? My main objectives are better recovery from daily workouts (... good sleep) and to gain some strenght during an ipo diet.

Many thanks
I suggest AX+Triazole mate. Both of them have solid ingredients and are backed up by bloodwork. I bought 3 bottles of each and now make them a staple for any PCT addition in the future. DAA would work really well with that stack and is relatively cheap now.

Tauro test, although it looks interesting, IMO it is defiantly overpriced both here in the UK and in the states.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't use an AI with Tauro Test as it has its' own oestrogen reducing ingredients. Although it's slightly more expensive it is definitely worth a look and you should take a look at some of the logs/reviews on UK sites as it has a lot of positive feedback.

You can't really go wrong with any of the stacks you have recommended but, if cost is an issue, then Tauro Test by itself (no need to stack with anything else) will work out quite a bit cheaper than AX/TZ or Erase/Titanium.

Depending on your goals I would say:

- Tauro Test standalone for fat loss and general recomp
- TZ standalone for muscle gain and some fat loss depending upon your diet
- TZ/AX for muscle gain and some fat loss depending on your diet but will work out quite expensive

I can't comment on Erase/Titanium as I haven't tried either but the stack gets some good feedback although a lot of people need to increase the dose of Titanium so this adds to the cost.

I would say go for Tauro Test if fat loss is the main goal or TZ standalone for some muscle gain. There's not a lot of difference in price in the UK between them (£5) so you could always run TZ for 8 weeks followed by Tauro Test for 8 weeks. Provided your diet/training are decent this should allow for some good muscle gain with the TZ and then trim the fat off with Tauro Test.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't use an AI with Tauro Test as it has its' own oestrogen reducing ingredients. Although it's slightly more expensive it is definitely worth a look and you should take a look at some of the logs/reviews on UK sites as it has a lot of positive feedback.

You can't really go wrong with any of the stacks you have recommended but, if cost is an issue, then Tauro Test by itself (no need to stack with anything else) will work out quite a bit cheaper than AX/TZ or Erase/Titanium.

Depending on your goals I would say:

- Tauro Test standalone for fat loss and general recomp
- TZ standalone for muscle gain and some fat loss depending upon your diet
- TZ/AX for muscle gain and some fat loss depending on your diet but will work out quite expensive

I can't comment on Erase/Titanium as I haven't tried either but the stack gets some good feedback although a lot of people need to increase the dose of Titanium so this adds to the cost.

I would say go for Tauro Test if fat loss is the main goal or TZ standalone for some muscle gain. There's not a lot of difference in price in the UK between them (£5) so you could always run TZ for 8 weeks followed by Tauro Test for 8 weeks. Provided your diet/training are decent this should allow for some good muscle gain with the TZ and then trim the fat off with Tauro Test.
This is generally the way to go ^^^^.
Tauro-Test has had some great feedback on the UK sites and as stated if money is an issue Tauro-Test is definatley worth a shot stand-a-alone for very good lean muscle gains.

demonico

Awards
Thanks guys,

I think I'll give a shot to Tauro Test, I read some good log about it. What I'm searching in a Test Booster is also to speed my recovery time and to give me better sleep. Do the main ingredients of Tauro Test promote those goals? Consider that I'm a also a sprinter and so I train daily and I can't eat above my maintenance.

Thanks

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,

I think I'll give a shot to Tauro Test, I read some good log about it. What I'm searching in a Test Booster is also to speed my recovery time and to give me better sleep. Do the main ingredients of Tauro Test promote those goals? Consider that I'm a also a sprinter and so I train daily and I can't eat above my maintenance.

Thanks
Here's the write-up and ingredient profile for you. As you will notice we advise that you always take your last serving just before bed this is to help with good quality sleep and so aid in recovery as this is when the body really recovers from the days output. :)

ANABOLIC DESIGNS - TAURO-TEST

Anabolic Designs has redefined the testosterone boosting market by bringing you Tauro Test; the natural anabolic augmentation system.

Tauro Test delivers a unique synergistic blend of ingredients designed to just raise testosterone levels via Testobullism; A blend of five potent compounds that provide a prolonged surge in testosterone. Tauro Test also reduces Estrogen levels through Estocut; a mix of ingredients to keep estrogen levels in check thus optimizing free testosterone levels the body.

More free testosterone results in increased strength, increased protein synthesis levels and more nitrogen retention within the muscle.

Not satisfied with making a truly mean testosterone enhancing product Anabolic Designs has beefed up Tauro Test with Secretrophin; this induces the secretion of growth hormone which promotes more lean muscle mass and reductions in body fat stores. This is complemented by CAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) agonists; these have been shown to also support reductions in body fat levels by increasing thyroid levels and fat breakdown within the cell itself.

All of this is supported with Tauro Drive; a unique delivery system that increases the uptake of the nutrients to ensure users get the maximum effect from the powerful ingredient profile.

What does this mean to users? Why use Tauro Test?

Tauro Test is not just a testosterone booster; Tauro test is made up of five matrices to ensure that this product can dramatically improve body composition; both building muscle and reducing body fat levels, you will have a harder, fuller more dense appearance, have the ability to lift heavier weights and experience increased libido and confidence levels.

Tauro Test is can be used to gain muscle mass rapidly all year round or can be used as part of any post cycle therapy treatment. Tauro Test works best when used in conjunction with a high protein diet.

Anabolic Designs Tauro Test creates the ultimate anabolic environment that allows you to charge through workouts, overcome plateaus and redefine your physique.

Tauro-Test Directions for use:

For best results take two Tauro Test capsules three times per day (six capsules daily). On training days take one serving (Two capsules) an hour prior to training. On Non training days use one serving in the morning and one serving in the afternoon. Always ensure one serving is taken before bed.

Tauro-Test can also be used in conjuction with our fat burner ShredaBull to give the Ultimate in body transformation

180 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size - 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container - 90
Amount Per Serving :

Testobullism™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Testosterone Amplification Matrix: 600mgs
Longjack (Tongkat Ali), Fenugreek Extract (50% Fenusides), Horny Goat Weed (Icarin 40%), Methoxyisoflavone, 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran 95%

Secretrophon™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend GH-Inducing Blend: 300mgs
Alpha GPC, Macuna Pruriens (20% L-Dopa)
CAMP Agonists 670mcgs
CAMP

Estocut™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Estrogen Modulation Matrix: 200mgs
I-3-C, White Button Mushroom, Resveratrol (50%)

Tauro-Drive™ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Delivery System Matrix: 45mgs
Black Pepper Extract, Ginger Root (5% Gingerols), Cayenne Powder
Vitamin B-6 (3.3mg)166%
Zinc Chelate (5mg) 0.33%​