DHEA

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Search function not working for me. Can DHEA be used in conjunction with an h drol cycle? Is it recommended, thank you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt do that. first of all, how old are you? this supplement is not recommended for teens. now i dont see a problem throwing it in with PCT. what is your purpose in throwing it in while on Hdrol? jw

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
sure you can, in fact i believe thats all the PP adro series are. you could stack one of those with the hdrol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure you can, in fact i believe thats all the PP adro series are. you could stack one of those with the hdrol
AHEM. lol

Start here: The difference between DHEA isomers. Recent article over at Primordial showing the difference between the different types of DHEA.

Then go here: Primordial Store. Click on the Androhard, Androlean, Andromass links and view the write-ups.

Now here: Anabolic Minds PCT Forum. Become familiar with PCT.

And yes, the androseries can easily stack with halodrol, I would recommend androlean or androhard for a cut and androhard for a lean mass cycle.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Search function not working for me. Can DHEA be used in conjunction with an h drol cycle? Is it recommended, thank you.
DHEA (such as dermacrine) can be run during cycles and can be beneficial (will help with lethargy, mental well-being, and libido) Only cycle it wouldnt be wise I would think woulb be stacked with a tren based compound because of the Pregnenolone in Dermacrine. A DHT product could be added (such as androhard or d-plex) and then the dermacrine could be added and all will be well.

Good luck to you bud and I will echo bigblackguy and urge you to get your reading on in order to ensure a proper and safe cycle.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
DHEA (such as dermacrine) can be run during cycles and can be beneficial (will help with lethargy, mental well-being, and libido) Only cycle it wouldnt be wise I would think woulb be stacked with a tren based compound because of the Pregnenolone in Dermacrine. A DHT product could be added (such as androhard or d-plex) and then the dermacrine could be added and all will be well.

Good luck to you bud and I will echo bigblackguy and urge you to get your reading on in order to ensure a proper and safe cycle.
Do you think you can take Dhea on a DMZ cycle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21