RPN Eviscerate

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Finally got some of the orginally, took me a while to track'em down. Its a shame Genomyx has non anywhere in stock, but happy I've the the orginal by RPN. WOOT WOOT :firedevil:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stuff, get ready for the burn! haha

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right on, usually where's off after a week or so and i start to miss it lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Does Genomyx Eviscerate = RPN Eviscerate, or has formula changed? Interested in feedback since I'll be starting the genomyx evis soon, and the only major review I could find was rosie's.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Genomyx Eviscerate = RPN Eviscerate, or has formula changed? Interested in feedback since I'll be starting the genomyx evis soon, and the only major review I could find was rosie's.
Yes, the Genomyx Eviscerate is the same as RPN Eviscerate.

Be aware that there is also a milder version - Eviscerate Smolder.

Take a look around - there should be a few logs and reviews on Eviscerate (I know I wasn't the only one who logged it when it first came out, or continued to use it).

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomyx has two versions, the original and smolder which doesn't burn as much but it still burns.. much more tolerable though.

Mike

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Loved the original and I'll try both the new ones probably. I didn't find the burn to be all that bad. I kind of liked it! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved the original and I'll try both the new ones probably. I didn't find the burn to be all that bad. I kind of liked it! :D
The first bottle I used didn't burn at all, but after that, hell it did - I was also over here in the US when I used them, and the water is harsher over here than in New Zealand, as well as other changes re everything, so that could have contributed to it. Anyways, Eviscerate Smolder does not burn, the sensation more of a cold, icy feel than a burn, an ice burn if a "burning" sensation - I also noticed that it changed after the first bottle as well, which I had no problems with, my skin becoming sensitive to it, so I had to take a little time off before using it again.

~Rosie~

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
The first bottle I used didn't burn at all, but after that, hell it did - I was also over here in the US when I used them, and the water is harsher over here than in New Zealand, as well as other changes re everything, so that could have contributed to it. Anyways, Eviscerate Smolder does not burn, the sensation more of a cold, icy feel than a burn, an ice burn if a "burning" sensation - I also noticed that it changed after the first bottle as well, which I had no problems with, my skin becoming sensitive to it, so I had to take a little time off before using it again.

~Rosie~
Smolder does sound interesting. The only time the original bothered me was when it was particularly hot outside and I did a very strenuous training session during the day. It was manageable though.

Guess I'll have to try smolder next...unless I can get my hands on some of that Tauras 7 spray. :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smolder does sound interesting. The only time the original bothered me was when it was particularly hot outside and I did a very strenuous training session during the day. It was manageable though.

Guess I'll have to try smolder next...unless I can get my hands on some of that Tauras 7 spray. :D
Smolder doesn't burn my primary area as much as the regular kind, but it def burns the other spots. For instance, if i apply the reg to my stomach, my stomach will burn and if i scratch my stomach then touch my mouth, my mouth will burn. Smolder won't burn my stomach but will my eyes, face, mouth, etc. if i touch it by accident.

Mike

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Smolder doesn't burn my primary area as much as the regular kind, but it def burns the other spots. For instance, if i apply the reg to my stomach, my stomach will burn and if i scratch my stomach then touch my mouth, my mouth will burn. Smolder won't burn my stomach but will my eyes, face, mouth, etc. if i touch it by accident.

Mike
That's good to know. That is one of the more irritating parts of using it for sure. I wear contacts and you do NOT want to get that stuff in your eyes. LOL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good to know. That is one of the more irritating parts of using it for sure. I wear contacts and you do NOT want to get that stuff in your eyes. LOL
There is another place you dont want it :11:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Done it before, no you don't!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone that used eviscerate. DO you think wearing one of those waist slimmer/sauna belt things would help it at all after applying. just wondering. Getting ready for some eviscerate action!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone that used eviscerate. DO you think wearing one of those waist slimmer/sauna belt things would help it at all after applying. just wondering. Getting ready for some eviscerate action!!
Why would you want to apply it and then sweat it all off? For best effects from Eviscerate, apply it and try not to get wet or anything for at least ~6 hours after application - unless you've applied it specifically pre-training for "pump" effects (which some people do).

~Rosie~

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. Gotcha...didnt think about it like. Thanks. Thanks a bunch. Rosie for the win...AGAIN!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wake up early every morning because my smolder has rubbed off on my morning glory (100% serious). The burn is so bad I have to run to the bathroom and pour water over it.