Bad Ass Mass - Jungle Warfare Stack help

carloz

Awards
Hi there, im new here and this is my first thread.
i have just bottle a bottle of bad ass mass and jungle warfare. ive tried to do some research on how to stack these and have found many different results that has confused me. firstly, should i start with only one and then after a couple of weeks in introduce the other. should i just use both at the same time for a full 8 weeks. also ive seen people mention using restore along with this. is this neccessary at all?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi there, im new here and this is my first thread. i have just bottle a bottle of bad ass mass and jungle warfare. ive tried to do some research on how to stack these and have found many different results that has confused me. firstly, should i start with only one and then after a couple of weeks in introduce the other. should i just use both at the same time for a full 8 weeks. also ive seen people mention using restore along with this. is this neccessary at all?
Mm if you got the new versions ,you dont need restore,i will start Bam first an then Jw on the second week,and dose as per bottle instructions C:

carloz

Awards
ok thanks. the bottles ive got are the red ones if that helps. i know in alot of the pictures ive seen they are in a blueish bottle so i presume the red is the newer one.