AAKG, Citrulline and Yohimbine Questions

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Im on a very strict budget right now and i need some sort of NO level raising supplements to give me a littke boost in the gym. I have been reading alot online about the timing and dosage on these products and cant seem to find any reliable sources. Thus I am here asking you friendly folks! I would like a helpful chart for timing and dosages for these products I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If on a tight budget, have you considered just L-arginine?

pero

Awards
bcaa+ 30g quick carbs+ 4-6g citrulline malate. vpx powershock is pretty cheap, too.
i woulnd't go with standard l-arginine, especially with 4g+ doses. can give you some nasty gastro issues

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Cit can get pricey. better off goin 5-7g AAKG with some waxy and 200 mg caffiene, pretty basic and effective pre WO. Or just go grab a premade pre WO with the stuff your looking for. Try assault, mpr pump, 1 MR, jack3d, etc

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
thank you everyone but what i really need is help with yohimbine seeing that timing is everything when it comes to this supp. one upon wakening, waiting an hour to eat breakfast and then another one 6 hours later, on an empty stomach waiting an hour before a meal? also what im confused is i heard carbs really diminish the effects of Y, so if i eat carbs even an hour after i take the second dosage, would it still be effective? btw this is SNS yohimbine. 2.5mg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Supplements 24
dbgonzo24 Supplements 6
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0