DAA with 1,3 Dimethylamilamin (opinions)

kroexist

Awards
Hi there to all,

I am new to this forum and this is my first thread. The reason i registered here is implemented in the title of this thread.

Just to start of, I would like to share that i have over 17 years of experience in the gym in the US and back in Europe; so i have tried quite of few stacks and combination.

Not long ago i was introduces to the compound called DAA /d-aspartic acid/. I read alot of info posted in the net and reviews written by actual users. So i was quite familiar with the upsides and downsides of the use of DAA.

I started taking DAA in the form of D-ASPARTIC CALCIUM CHELATE /it absorbs much better than the regularly known version/. I gradually increased the doses from 3gr per day to 6gr EOD in the course of 2 weeks. So the results were close to impressive with the usual side effects, described not once or twice here and in researches in the net.

What happened when i decided to throw 1,3 dimethylamilamin /50mg/ in the picture, just to further support my progress. The positive side was that was having the best workouts in my life period. Great pumps, fullness of the trained muscles and incredible focus. Moreover, i was feeling so sore the next day that is ridiculous, i mean sore in depth. So far everything looks just great... the negative side effect of staking both, the DAA and 1,3 dimethylamilamin, was that 2 hours past my work our i started feeling really sick. Sore, dry and swollen throat along with shortness of breath, in combination with the gradually increasing tiredness were some of the major side effects. On top of that i was feeling that my body was burning, that's how hot i was feeling.

It is really hard for me to explain what i felt past my workout... the worst part was that this feeling got carried out to the next 2 days, gradually weakening.

So my question for those of you that are up close familiar with this matter, is what causes these interactions between these 2 compounds /DAA and 1,3 Dimethylamilamine/.

I read somewhere that the DAA is NMDA agoins vs. to the 1,3 Dimethylamilamine which MAY be and NMDA antagonist... i dont know if this info was correct of if the cause of the problem was hidden there.

I kinda feel that the level of toxicity between the 2 throws me off balance but in the same time i couldnt find any records in the net for such interaction and similar sides.

Hoping to get some answers here, that may help me out to figure out what causes this situation....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
it could be that 1,3 dimethylamiamine doesn't sit well with you. not rare at all, i've read of a few who don't dig the 1,3 dimeth for one reason or another. theres actually a product out now by lecheek nutrition that has those 2 ingredients in their pwo and it's pretty good.

kroexist

Awards
it could be that 1,3 dimethylamiamine doesn't sit well with you. not rare at all, i've read of a few who don't dig the 1,3 dimeth for one reason or another. theres actually a product out now by lecheek nutrition that has those 2 ingredients in their pwo and it's pretty good.
It is unlikely the issue to be with the 1,3 Dimethylamilamin, because i ran it for 6 months non-stop and had no issues besides the random headaches.

The bad sides i am getting are because of the 1,3 dimethylamilamine and DAA... my question is WHY...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't seen anything on 1,3 being an NMDA antagonist. If you had an agonist and an antagonist, then in theory there would be no effect as they would block each other. If anything, it should work on dopamine receptors, which could either attenuate or potentiate the affect of DAA. What it sounds like is happening with you is that the two together are working in synergy, but with bad side effects.

Either or by themselves should be fine, but together should be avoided. At least for you, since everybody reacts differently to these combinations. Sorry I couldn't give you a more detailed explanation why this is happening.

kroexist

Awards
Surely enough there is no way I will continue with this combo in the future even thought the results during the actual workout were great, the sides are killing me.

I wasn't looking so much for an educated response to my questions because I highly doubted that anyone had ever done such study; I was rather looking for users that had tried both compounds taken together to give me their feedback....

Now when I am thinking the whole thing resambles to be an overstimulation of "something".... The question is WHAT????

Perhaps people that have done more extensive studies on both substances could bring some light over my questions..... I tried contacting PA but no reply so far...

kroexist

Awards
Yep... You were correct the key is DOPAMINE and how both substances work in synergy to create such bad side effects.... Your assumptions kind of trigger my mind and tried to find some answers in the net....

Now I need to find out why and how both work in synergy in a way to affect the Dopamine and make me feel so sick

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well DAA activates the NMDA receptor. Dopamine is more of a neuroregulator and can either lessen or highten the effect of NMDA receptor activation depending on which receptor it acts on (either a D1 type or D2 type receptor). In the brain and the rest of the CNS, neurons have several kinds of receptors on them, so many systems work together to get an end result. Based on that and what you are experiencing (and please understand this is just speculation, so if others have studies, please put them up) the dopaminergic effects of the 1,3 are amplifying the effect of DAA. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if it doesn't.

kroexist

Awards
Well DAA activates the NMDA receptor. Dopamine is more of a neuroregulator and can either lessen or highten the effect of NMDA receptor activation depending on which receptor it acts on (either a D1 type or D2 type receptor). In the brain and the rest of the CNS, neurons have several kinds of receptors on them, so many systems work together to get an end result. Based on that and what you are experiencing (and please understand this is just speculation, so if others have studies, please put them up) the dopaminergic effects of the 1,3 are amplifying the effect of DAA. I hope this makes sense. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Of course what we are talking about and discussing here are speculations... in fact more or less many statements in regards virtually all products on the market get based on speculations and presumptions.

Alex, what you are saying here it definatelly makes sens and i do hope that more people will jump into this discussion so my bad experience can find its cause and help others....

cdsfx

Awards
Just used both tonight took the hemo rage uc before the gym and DAA after I got their if that makes a difference (15 min seperation) no real sides but you can sure as hell tell when they kickin. DAA also helps keep me from getting stim **** which us a plus. Its possible you just react badly to the combo. However I only use it when I workout and you take it everyday so it may be more of a question of how much is in your system.

kroexist

Awards
Just used both tonight took the hemo rage uc before the gym and DAA after I got their if that makes a difference (15 min seperation) no real sides but you can sure as hell tell when they kickin. DAA also helps keep me from getting stim **** which us a plus. Its possible you just react badly to the combo. However I only use it when I workout and you take it everyday so it may be more of a question of how much is in your system.
It may be just me because of the prolonged use of 1,3 dimethylamilamine . I wonder if i might get similar sides if i do the combo with ephedrine hcl instead of 1,3 Dim... I suspect however that may experience bad if not worse sides if i do ephedrine and DAA. The problem is that i cannot really feel the positive effects of the use of DAA alone /without a catalyst/...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Sorry your experiencing the side effects. I never had experiences like that.

cdsfx

Awards
It may be just me because of the prolonged use of 1,3 dimethylamilamine . I wonder if i might get similar sides if i do the combo with ephedrine hcl instead of 1,3 Dim... I suspect however that may experience bad if not worse sides if i do ephedrine and DAA. The problem is that i cannot really feel the positive effects of the use of DAA alone /without a catalyst/...

Personally wouldn't try DAA with ephedrine especially if your getting the kind of sides with 1,3. I think your just going to have to choose one to use daily and maybe add the other only on workout days or just when you cycle off one cyle on the other one.

kroexist

Awards
Personally wouldn't try DAA with ephedrine especially if your getting the kind of sides with 1,3. I think your just going to have to choose one to use daily and maybe add the other only on workout days or just when you cycle off one cyle on the other one.
Well my furry is that it may get worse, not better!! there is something with the DAA that has been half way told/discovered... you call it. There are too many uncertainties not so much about the results, but for the sides, interactions etc.

It definitely works /the DAA/ but the cost remains unknown in short and long run, after use...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course what we are talking about and discussing here are speculations... in fact more or less many statements in regards virtually all products on the market get based on speculations and presumptions.

Alex, what you are saying here it definatelly makes sens and i do hope that more people will jump into this discussion so my bad experience can find its cause and help others....
Well you keep asking for WHY this is happening so I was giving you a possible scenario.

As to what is going on, a lot of what you describe sounds like a panic attack. DAA can cause anxiety and if something like 1,3 amplifies that effect, then it can cause a panic attack which would include shortness of breath, the feeling of being hot and even the body aches you described.

kroexist

Awards
Well you keep asking for WHY this is happening so I was giving you a possible scenario.

As to what is going on, a lot of what you describe sounds like a panic attack. DAA can cause anxiety and if something like 1,3 amplifies that effect, then it can cause a panic attack which would include shortness of breath, the feeling of being hot and even the body aches you described.
You are a good man Alex, thanks for the help! I am getting off both because i cannot deal with the sides... I got some answers that led me thinking that it's not worthed to continue with the DAA and 1,3 Dimeth...