Titanium stacked with IGF-2 or something else?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Titanium stacked with IGF-2 or something else?

Just wondering if these 2 can be stacked and/or if there is anything else good I can stack with IGF-2?

Right now I take erase and igf-2 (1 cap erase and 3 igf-2 when I get up and 1 erase and 3 igf-2 when I go to bed)

But having joint pain with the erase and I play competitive racquetball (only weigh 150 pounds or so) so I want to stop the erase completely today as I have the Regional Qualifiers for racquetball next weekend and hoping that the joint pain goes away in a few days before I have to play and doesnt stay from hurting it a few weeks ago which I have done before but always goes away the next day.

I really like the strength gains I got from them especially on the court....had a little extra pop in my shots which is what I was looking for.

I dont do a lot of weights....250 pushups a day, 250 dips a day, I have a squat and lunge racquetball specific routine I do everyday without weights and I am adding in pullups starting today but I have made some great gains with this routine.

So as of now will only have igf-2 so looking for something or two to stack with it(I REALLY like the idea of taking it when I get up and before bed) makes it so much easier than doing it before and after I work out which can be at different times and sometimes I forget.

Scott

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would reduce the Erase dose to 1 capsule per day, and you could add 2 Titanium per day to the stack
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Great thank you! I will give that a shot and see what happens...joint stuff not good for me being an athlete..plus I dont weigh much and not a bodybuilder!

Scott
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

I was just thinking, I have a bottle of alpha t2 also..how can I incorporate this into my stack..or should I?

I think I got it because there was a deal and same price for erase with the alpha t2 as it was without it at that time.

Scott
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rqtball View Post
    Just wondering if these 2 can be stacked and/or if there is anything else good I can stack with IGF-2?

Right now I take erase and igf-2 (1 cap erase and 3 igf-2 when I get up and 1 erase and 3 igf-2 when I go to bed)

But having joint pain with the erase and I play competitive racquetball (only weigh 150 pounds or so) so I want to stop the erase completely today as I have the Regional Qualifiers for racquetball next weekend and hoping that the joint pain goes away in a few days before I have to play and doesnt stay from hurting it a few weeks ago which I have done before but always goes away the next day.

I really like the strength gains I got from them especially on the court....had a little extra pop in my shots which is what I was looking for.

I dont do a lot of weights....250 pushups a day, 250 dips a day, I have a squat and lunge racquetball specific routine I do everyday without weights and I am adding in pullups starting today but I have made some great gains with this routine.

So as of now will only have igf-2 so looking for something or two to stack with it(I REALLY like the idea of taking it when I get up and before bed) makes it so much easier than doing it before and after I work out which can be at different times and sometimes I forget.

Scott
    Yes, IGF-2 can be stacked with Titanium, Scott.

You could do as Josh recommended and decrease your Erase dosage.

OR you can stack it with something else. Since you are a competitive athlete, Drive would be perfect for you stacked with IGF-2 (and the Erase, if you cut the dosage back) - this would be an ultimate stack.

I was just thinking, I have a bottle of alpha t2 also..how can I incorporate this into my stack..or should I?

I think I got it because there was a deal and same price for erase with the alpha t2 as it was without it at that time.

Scott
    You could include the Alpha-T2 into your stack as well - 2 caps first thing and 1-2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Or, if you have never used Alpha-T2 before, wait and use it standalone at another time. It depends on your goals, really and is ultimately your choice.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Scott
    Yep, I have actually seen this stack on a couple of other forums as well but it was a few months ago so I can't remember for the life of me where I saw them. I think it would be good to reduce the erase dose as well if you are going to keep taking it, which could definitely benefit you.

Add the one cap Titanium/morning and night and you are good to go! Just try not to get a woody during your match, the combo has been known to raise the libido a bit lol.
    www.athletixsports.com Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great thank you! I will give that a shot and see what happens...joint stuff not good for me being an athlete..plus I dont weigh much and not a bodybuilder!

Scott
    Agreed, although as an athlete lowering your cortisol could enhance your recovery a good deal, so I would take at least 25mg of Erase.

Good luck!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Thank you for all the responses..so many ideas and choices.

I think I will lower the erase and see if my leg and hands feel better.

Might add the titanium in soon.

At end of May I have to stop the erase and igf for a couple of months..says you shouldnt take longer than 8 weeks or so

So I will have to find something to take this summer before I can start these up again!

Scott
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've been running IGF-2 and Titanium together with Adamantium, Neovar, and Erase (and ECDY on the way) as part of my "why the hell not add that in there too" stack. So far it's going great!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you for all the responses..so many ideas and choices.

I think I will lower the erase and see if my leg and hands feel better.

Might add the titanium in soon.

At end of May I have to stop the erase and igf for a couple of months..says you shouldnt take longer than 8 weeks or so

So I will have to find something to take this summer before I can start these up again!

Scott
    No worries

All products are best if used for 8-12 weeks before a 2-4 weeks break, yes.

Why not just use your staples until using this stack again?

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Staples?

Scott
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Staples?

Scott
    Staple supplements.

~Rosie~

13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Ok might sound stupid but what are staple supplements?

Scott
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Ok might sound stupid but what are staple supplements?

Scott
    Staple supplements are those that you use all the time. From what you have said, the only thing you are likely to have and use is a multivitamin - which is fine, as long as you are meeting the needs for your good fats, protein and BCAAs from your diet. If you're going to be resistance or anaerobic/explosive training, then I recommend adding in some creatine as well.

Check out The 5 Basic Staple Supplements for more information on everything I just mentioned.

~Rosie~

15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

Awesome thank you! Looking at the link you have right now!

I was taking creatine but stopped..no clue why..gonna get back on it though.

Scott
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Awesome thank you! Looking at the link you have right now!

I was taking creatine but stopped..no clue why..gonna get back on it though.

Scott
    No worries, Scott

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Titanium Out of stock :(
    By cubsfan815 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 07:46 PM
  2. Titanium Write-up
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:58 AM
  3. titanium + daa ???
    By hyperCat in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 10:11 PM
  4. 1T stacked w/ epistane stacked w/ 1,4ad??
    By Boflex in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 03:06 AM