Getting ready for football
- 04-10-2011, 01:08 AM
- 04-10-2011, 10:16 AM
any type of creatine will be helpful. many will talk crap on it and there are disadvantages to mono but to get you started its good. there is some new stuff out thats supposed to be all the rage but you see that every few months with some new type of creatine.
as for the HGHup, I dont know much about it and have never used it but from quick research it seems alright. one supp I have used and suggest would the the IGH1 and combo, which worked very well for me. Also adding in legs and deadlifts into your workouts will help you improve across the spectrum. just make sure you continue to do speed work and dont over train your back and legs. you need big muscle thats still useable for football season.
04-10-2011, 10:32 AM
That being said those two are fine to take no matter what your goal is. You can go with NPs bulk creatine mono instead of ONs, its a better price.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
04-10-2011, 10:36 AM
04-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Protein/weight gainer. Multi vitamin if your diet isn't gettin' it. Creatine, i think CL green mag is great for FB players. Those are the basics. Your diet and training will have MUCH more impact than any supps you take,
Similar Forum Threads
- By phatallover13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:27 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 122Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:40 PM
- By mjaguilar10 in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2007, 06:09 PM
- By TheLaw in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2007, 07:55 PM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-16-2004, 07:18 PM