Getting ready for football

1one_two2

Awards
Bulking cycle, how does Optimum nutrition Creatine Mono and HGHup together sound? Im a runningback trying to put on some weight while maintaining speed..

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any type of creatine will be helpful. many will talk crap on it and there are disadvantages to mono but to get you started its good. there is some new stuff out thats supposed to be all the rage but you see that every few months with some new type of creatine.

as for the HGHup, I dont know much about it and have never used it but from quick research it seems alright. one supp I have used and suggest would the the IGH1 and Ghenerate combo, which worked very well for me. Also adding in legs and deadlifts into your workouts will help you improve across the spectrum. just make sure you continue to do speed work and dont over train your back and legs. you need big muscle thats still useable for football season.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulking cycle, how does Optimum nutrition Creatine Mono and HGHup together sound? Im a runningback trying to put on some weight while maintaining speed..
Focus in your training rather than supplementation to get you where you wanna be. If your not training for speed and agility then you wont have it on the field, no pill can give that to you.

That being said those two are fine to take no matter what your goal is. You can go with NPs bulk creatine mono instead of ONs, its a better price.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus in your training rather than supplementation to get you where you wanna be. If your not training for speed and agility then you wont have it on the field, no pill can give that to you.

That being said those two are fine to take no matter what your goal is. You can go with NPs bulk creatine mono instead of ONs, its a better price.

I agree I just assume he is already on some type of training for football. workout and diet are always number 1.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Protein/weight gainer. Multi vitamin if your diet isn't gettin' it. Creatine, i think CL green mag is great for FB players. Those are the basics. Your diet and training will have MUCH more impact than any supps you take,