Poll: Which one when all factors are taken into consideration?

Creatine Nitrate vs. Kre-Alkalyn - let's squash it here!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Creatine Nitrate vs. Kre-Alkalyn - let's squash it here!


    I've been using kre-alkalyn for the past few years with great success but all I've been reading about these days is creatine nitrate. When I switched from monohydrate to kre-alkalyn, I couldn't believe the difference. I'm a very skeptical person by nature and don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes, and the switch turned me into a believer of kre-alkalyn. I've used it religiously since and I don't plan on stopping unless nitrate is better. Also, there is a pretty big price difference between the two. Kre-alkalyn is about half the price of nitrate.

    For those of you who have tried both, is nitrate that far superior to kre-alkalyn? I know some will want to chime in with "mono does the same thing and it's cheaper" to "dude, nitrate is the holy grail of all supps" but please, let's keep it real, honest, and unbiased. If you haven't tried one or the other, please don't bash 'em. I'm trying to get honest feedback and if--at the recommendation of the majority--nitrate is superior, I will give it a shot.

    So, taking all things into consideration like price, effectiveness, etc. which one is better?


  2. I've only tried mono, nitrate and CEE. CEE was worthless to me. When I started CN I stopped using mono and although CN gives me amazing pumps during my workout I felt like my overall muscle fullness decreased. So what I do now is take 3 grams of CN pre workout and 5 grams mono post workout. That's what I've found to work best for me.


  3. I used to run kre-alkalyn religiously, but it felt no different than mono. Its LITERALLY just mono + baking soda. Except in each pill youre getting about 1 gram of mono.

    I take MCC/Di creatine malate/Creatine nitrate now. MCC gives me great muscle fullness, APS CN(which includes di creatine malate) for the pumps.
    •   
       


  4. ive used both, i like kre-alkalyn and creatine nitrate. Nitrate is cool for pumps, and thats about it, i see no strenth differences between mono, kre-a, nitrate, mcc, and nitrate. di creatine malate gives me less strength. I get a lil bloat from mono, if i go over 5g a day or its not creapure. Id say stick with kre-a unless you want some pumps.

  5. nitrate beats all the other pump products out there if your into that. i dont get anything from creatine no matter what kind... except nitrate pumps
    CELTIC LABS REP

  6. Creatine Nitrate for the win!
    I'm Back...

  7. Creatine nitrate on workout day and monohydrate on days off. Kre-alkalyn does nothing for me.

  8. creatine nitrate....no contest.

  9. Wow, I didn't think it would be such a lopsided response?! Any more input guys?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Wow, I didn't think it would be such a lopsided response?! Any more input guys?
    Yea, go buy some damn nitrates and tell me what you think. do it now!!! lol


  11. Where's the mono option so I can sit back and laugh at both sides?

  12. CEE - you just have to believe.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Where's the mono option so I can sit back and laugh at both sides?
    ???


  14. Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Where's the mono option so I can sit back and laugh at both sides?
    i dont think mono compares to nitrate pumps, brah. actually theres no possible scientific way it could.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  15. i think hes laughing at ppl spending money on creatine for pumps when the strength gains will be the same and mono is proven to work and validated as well as being cheap.

  16. Kre-Alkalyn is complete garbage. Same thing as mono, but underdosed and soda ash mixed in. One of the worst products in the industry.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    i think hes laughing at ppl spending money on creatine for pumps when the strength gains will be the same and mono is proven to work and validated as well as being cheap.
    The pump is king.

    I guess it all depends on your goals. I stack mono with CN and get the best of worlds.


  18. then what about magnesium creatine chelate? i think im gonna pick some up just to see if it does anything for me
    CELTIC LABS REP

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    then what about magnesium creatine chelate? i think im gonna pick some up just to see if it does anything for me
    its still in the air
    it uses a diff channel then mono, it is not proven better or worse. Id say it wont hurt.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    i think hes laughing at ppl spending money on creatine for pumps when the strength gains will be the same and mono is proven to work and validated as well as being cheap.
    bullshiit, i got some nice strength gains from cn.

  21. So is APS the only brand to carry nitrate?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    then what about magnesium creatine chelate? i think im gonna pick some up just to see if it does anything for me
    after cn, it's my favorite. the sns brand is cheap and effective.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bullshiit, i got some nice strength gains from cn.
    alright big guy

  24. Wow, the last 3 posts were all sent at the exact same time, 5:01pm. So I'll just ask again, is APS the only brand to have nitrate?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Wow, the last 3 posts were all sent at the exact same time, 5:01pm. So I'll just ask again, is APS the only brand to have nitrate?
    It's 701 here - didn't I PM u?


  26. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    It's 701 here - didn't I PM u?
    Yeah I got it but is that it?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I've been using kre-alkalyn for the past few years with great success but all I've been reading about these days is creatine nitrate. When I switched from monohydrate to kre-alkalyn, I couldn't believe the difference. I'm a very skeptical person by nature and don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes, and the switch turned me into a believer of kre-alkalyn. I've used it religiously since and I don't plan on stopping unless nitrate is better. Also, there is a pretty big price difference between the two. Kre-alkalyn is about half the price of nitrate.

    For those of you who have tried both, is nitrate that far superior to kre-alkalyn? I know some will want to chime in with "mono does the same thing and it's cheaper" to "dude, nitrate is the holy grail of all supps" but please, let's keep it real, honest, and unbiased. If you haven't tried one or the other, please don't bash 'em. I'm trying to get honest feedback and if--at the recommendation of the majority--nitrate is superior, I will give it a shot.

    So, taking all things into consideration like price, effectiveness, etc. which one is better?
    If your not concerned about possible cancer go for it. I had awesome pumps from it but now that I have been reading the idea of cancer from it I went back to con cret.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Yeah I got it but is that it?
    Worth trying? Yup


  29. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    If your not concerned about possible cancer go for it. I had awesome pumps from it but now that I have been reading the idea of cancer from it I went back to con cret.
    Cancer? Please do enlighten. Or is there some links I could read?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    alright big guy
    don't mean to be harsh, but i gotta go by my results. can't believe all these people saying all they get from cn is pumps?????? geez, i had significant strength gains from cn.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't mean to be harsh, but i gotta go by my results. can't believe all these people saying all they get from cn is pumps?????? geez, i had significant strength gains from cn.
    Same with me and kre-alkalyn. Everyone responds differently to compounds and going from mono to KA was a night and day difference. I know my body well after training for 17+ years and it wasn't a placebo.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Same with me and kre-alkalyn. Everyone responds differently to compounds and going from mono to KA was a night and day difference. I know my body well after training for 17+ years and it wasn't a placebo.
    i agree. after years of noticing very little from mono, the cn really felt like it made a truely significant difference.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    after cn, it's my favorite. the sns brand is cheap and effective.
    word, im gonna pick some of that up tomorrow. then use cn pre workout for the awesomes

    to the person asking who else sells creatine nitrate... check out muscle feast. they have some pre workout blend
    CELTIC LABS REP

  34. thermolife also has one, as well as san
    well maybe its just me but i cant tell a night and day difference since i respond well to pretty all creatine lol. Ill say nitrate is personal fav. But strength wise i cant compare

  35. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    If your not concerned about possible cancer go for it. I had awesome pumps from it but now that I have been reading the idea of cancer from it I went back to con cret.
    Are you AR's roommate or something?


    Hey guys im about to take a shot of wheatgrass....

    Call a doctor quick!!!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Same with me and kre-alkalyn. Everyone responds differently to compounds and going from mono to KA was a night and day difference. I know my body well after training for 17+ years and it wasn't a placebo.
    im not sure how thats possible. are you saying baking soda gave you strength gains?

    Because mono -> kre-alkalyn would have zero change aside from the addition of baking soda into your diet.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by beni182 View Post
    Are you AR's roommate or something?


    Hey guys im about to take a shot of wheatgrass....

    Call a doctor quick!!!
    in all fairness i think he is lumping all nitrates in one package. yes, the nitrates used in lunch meats and hot dogs if eaten in large amounts can be harmful. but nitrates also come from vegetables like beets and spinach, which have a lot of benefits.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by XJDesertFox View Post
    im not sure how thats possible. are you saying baking soda gave you strength gains?

    Because mono -> kre-alkalyn would have zero change aside from the addition of baking soda into your diet.
    I don't know bro, call me an idiot but I've been in the game for a very long time from competitive powerlifting to competitive cycling, to wannabe bodybuilding, I've been there and done that. And I definitely felt a difference going from mono to KA and I've been on it ever since. Keep in mind that I'm very skeptical when it comes to supps too, and don't believe in most of them. We're not all built the same but since you say so, I guess it's the "truth"?! We all should react the same to all compounds?!

  39. I realize what kre-alkalyn is, but saying it isn't worth anything is hard for me to believe considering I got better results from 3 grams of day of kre-alkalyn than 10 grams a day of mono.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jgassen15 View Post
    I realize what kre-alkalyn is, but saying it isn't worth anything is hard for me to believe considering I got better results from 3 grams of day of kre-alkalyn than 10 grams a day of mono.
    Amen. Same here. I'm just simply trying to find out if the price is justified switching over to nitrate?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. the best creatine ? Nitrate vs kre-alkalyn vs mono vs...
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:45 PM
  3. Sci-Fit Kre Alkalyn Creatine liquid
    By rab71 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 03:54 PM
  4. Kre-Alkalyn creatine
    By smutty in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:29 PM
  5. Kre Alkalyn creatine
    By macsheezy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 01:10 AM
Log in
Log in