Transdermal Dermacrine

• Thread starter bodybuilder8806
  • Start date

bodybuilder8806

Awards
I use Dermacrine year round at 2 pumps a day and was running low(TRT). It seems to be that everyone is out of stock at the moment and was wondering if anyone still has it or when it will be back. I've probably only got enough for a couple days.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I use Dermacrine year round at 2 pumps a day and was running low(TRT). It seems to be that everyone is out of stock at the moment and was wondering if anyone still has it or when it will be back. I've probably only got enough for a couple days.
NTBM is working on a new version of Dermacrine, Obviously it won't be called Dermacrine but it will be similar. It will use Formastanzols transdermal carrier so it should be pretty damn good.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Looking forward to that, wish there was an ETA.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial's current product Androlean could be used as a substitute. It would be a little more expensive, but the dose it higher (I believe) with the addition of 7-keto (potent cortisol modulator, good for mental focus/sense of well-being, potent thermogenic).

The conversion to DHT would not be as high, however, as the topical.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial's current product Androlean could be used as a substitute. It would be a little more expensive, but the dose it higher (I believe) with the addition of 7-keto (potent cortisol modulator, good for mental focus/sense of well-being, potent thermogenic).

The conversion to DHT would not be as high, however, as the topical.
This ^^^ or quite a few find AndroHard, although a DHT derivative, just as effective if not more so.